Thread: Priced 2 sell!! Motor ESC combo, NEW Leop 5698 835kv and Swordfish 240amp HV

Default Priced 2 sell!! Motor ESC combo, NEW Leop 5698 835kv and Swordfish 240amp HV

Ok I listed this same ad about a month ago and only had people interested in the ESC, to which I said I didnt want to seperate them. I never bumped it as I ended up deciding I could still put it to use.... Well weeks have gone by again and I could really use the funds now, and I still dont want to seperate them, so im listing them for much cheaper!!

The motor is brand new and has never been used, although it has a couple minor scratches around where the mounting screw threads are. Ive personally never used the ESC at all either, but to my knowledge it has been used just a couple times from a previous owner that I purchased from here off OSE. Also comes with leopard 5650 water jacket, and a nice 5" rail mount with supports and ESC plate, retails for 49.99 here on OSE. Im open to any potential trade offers. Great setup for 8s to 12s in larger boats 40+ inches

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT plus shipping for Mount, Motor, water jacket, and ESC, only within United States please.

Open to trades for Ichargers too.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nichismo; 09-08-2015 at 06:03 PM.

Wow that's not gonna last long, I'd buy it if I didn't already have this setup.

i'll take this , Bill

would you be interested in trading for a icharger 306b and a hyperion eoso6o6i chargers ? Bill

Sorry id only consider a duo level charger.

Did you want to purchase for asking price still?

thats ok, send me paypal info i'll give you that , let me know shipping to 44040, Bill

information sent via private message

I sold entire package for 250, which was very cheap, it only took a few hours to sell. I probably should have listed it around 300+ at least

any shipping info for me here?? Bill

Why no answers here on shipping , Bill

OK, got your PM'S , thanks , BILL

tracking number does not work , is this shipped , whats up here , Bill

Beware !! This is a total scam here , this guy is taking money for this and not shipping to buyer, he did this to me and another guy , if you want to see whats happening here go to seller feedback section for an update he needs to be stopped!!!!he is on other forums too !! its listed under nichismo in seller feedback section, read post # 9 there, and you will see the other guy he did it to
    Last edited by nmnorth; 09-21-2015 at 09:12 AM.