Thread: Looking for lipos

Default Looking for lipos

looking for sum good lipos Let me know what you have I dont use Pay Pal I use walmart money grams You lose nothing to Pay Pal Had 2 of 2 successfull transactions on this forum One with Visual Perfection and now one with Mike Shepard Check with them REAL EASY cash in hand 10 min. after I give you code
    drive it like you stole it !!

What no one willing to part with sum batteries

HobbypartZ sells affordable sky lipos

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    HobbypartZ sells affordable sky lipos
    Problem being I pay cash Dont use pay pal or credit cards !! Was always taught if you dont have the cash for it you dont need it

youre taking that term too literally. do you not have a debit card?

youre taking that term too literally. do you not have a debit card?
    Nope no debit Around 25 years ago my family lost everything they owned to a bank scandal here in ri since then the whole family has boycotted all and any banks We have a family vault and thats it And believe me no 1 can gat to our money anymore Thats why when I buy from people on this forum I use walmart moneygram You have to use ID to get money so there is a record of got the money. So in the event that someone tries to pull a scam I have all their info. !

you can buy a prepaid debit card at cvs and put money onto it, then use it like a regular debit card. there is a 5 dollar fee to add money, but its safe and can be used anywhere that accepts visa or mastercard, which is everywhere

you can buy a prepaid debit card at cvs and put money onto it, then use it like a regular debit card. there is a 5 dollar fee to add money, but its safe and can be used anywhere that accepts visa or mastercard, which is everywhere
    Thanks I will keep that in mind if no one wants to part with batteries here

Yup I had to do that when I was getting back onto my own two feet a few years back. I had to use the good old "Green Dot" cards. I had my whole paycheck deposited onto it. In that case they dont charge you to put money on but if you goto an ATM then you pay a fee (even if you pay the $5 to load). But Green Dot was good and safe- just dont use it at a gas pump (ties your money up).
    42" Osprey, 32" Pursuit, 26" Bling Rocket (rescue), Blizzard Rigger, JAE 21FE rigger, Hobby King rigger (RIP)

never had a credit card in my life ! If I cant pay cash i dont need it is how I was brought up Instowed that in all my kids as well None of them use credit cards Only credit we have is with the local car dealer All family houses are paid in full When we were growing up mom got the whole paycheck no negotiations
    Quote Originally Posted by Basstronics View Post
    Yup I had to do that when I was getting back onto my own two feet a few years back. I had to use the good old "Green Dot" cards. I had my whole paycheck deposited onto it. In that case they dont charge you to put money on but if you goto an ATM then you pay a fee (even if you pay the $5 to load). But Green Dot was good and safe- just dont use it at a gas pump (ties your money up).

I use wal Mart visa debit money card . You can only spend what you put in !! And I pay with USPS money orders that can be cashed at any USPS !!! But l also use pay pal with my wal Mart debit card

Quote Originally Posted by dereckg View Post
    never had a credit card in my life ! If I cant pay cash i dont need it is how I was brought up Instowed that in all my kids as well None of them use credit cards Only credit we have is with the local car dealer All family houses are paid in full When we were growing up mom got the whole paycheck no negotiations
    Either you guys are dirt ass poor or pretty wealthy. For all of those in between credit is a necessary evil.

I know your sayings real well. Ive been taught those also from my Grandmother who was a child during the great depression- which her father taught her.
    42" Osprey, 32" Pursuit, 26" Bling Rocket (rescue), Blizzard Rigger, JAE 21FE rigger, Hobby King rigger (RIP)

just too bad you have the cash, but no means to make the purchase

You should just do what I do,I have a Credit Card for all my mail order stuff I want to do to get stuff off ebay and RC stuff,and what I have alway's done to keep myself from getting into trouble is don't buy more then I can afford to Pay off at the end of the month.Normaly if I don't have the money on had to go Pay it off the day I buy something I don't buy it if it's really pricey but if it's olny 20 to 50 bucks then I don't worry about it I just make sure never to buy stuff that I see that is priced 600 buck's and worry about trying to find the money later.

Having a Credit Card in the hands can save a person a lot of money,for example I just got 8 different size Length's Heat Shrink tubing for Wire that are 10 feet long each off ebay and it olny cost me 8.95 for the Heat Shrink and 4.05 for the shipping,it would cost me 3 to 4 time's that amount to get that stuff from a local store and I still would not have 10 feet of each tubing.

can't u buy a pre-payed visa card at walmart ? use that online ? use ur cash to buy pre-paid card ?

LOL As for ebay and other online companies they are putting the local stores out of jobs and thats the problem with this country. But remember this for every dollar you save with online buying BIG BROTHER tracks your every move and you put the local buisiness man out.

Watching lets keep it civil
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

It doesn't bother me if you don't like me. I could care less. So why aren't you giving the local hobby shop your money again? Your speech make absolutely zero sense...
    My local shop doesnt have access to the larger batteries for a good price because the online stores pricing him out I dont not like anyone and you need to relax here to learn and have fun not argue everyone is intitled to there opinion IT deffinatly wasnt a speech again its MY opinion No need for your wtf lightn up man

I disagree but w/e. I buy online, they're companies too. Good luck

I know from being in the Hobby for 20 plus year's in threory what you say sound's great but does not alway's work that way,I know when it comes to Hobby Shop's alot are going to what stuff from Great Planes or Horizon but here's the problem alot olny bring in what the main stream Hobbist want's,the one thing I find funny is that your Local Hobby won't order in what you need I can understand why they don't want to stock them because who need's a 14.8 volt pack that is rated at 65C Burst and 130C Constant,there are not many car's if any that would need a pack with such a high C Rating.

Personaly I really can't stand alot of Hobby Shop's anymore there are few that I do like and the reason why is alot of the smaller Hobby Shop's will try and sell you what they stock and not what you want even if it is not the right product for what your doing I have seen it and been there 100 time's.

I don't know what it's like in the State's as far as having many Hobby Shop's that carry mostly Boat Stuff or alot of Boat Stuff in Canada most don't even deal with dealer's that carry Octura Prop's.

Also when it come's to ebay I'm greatful there around why because year's ago I used to Pay a Stupid Price for Heat Shrink Tubing for Wire's at my Auto Part's Store and everywhere else and yet the funny thing is they screwed themselve's over why just the other day I got 8 or 9 different size's of Heat Shrink Tubing 10 feet in each size for 14 buck's shipped and yet my Auto Part's store and everywhere have alway's charged to much will charge me 7 to 12 buck's for a stupid little bag with the same size's and I may have 4 to 6 feet if I put them all end to end,that is not where they should be trying to make there money so no I don't really feel sorry for them.

Also you should keep in mind that if it were not for Steven Vaccaro and his Online Hobby Shop this Great Forum that you like to use would not be for you to use.

LOL As for ebay and other online companies they are putting the local stores out of jobs and thats the problem with this country. But remember this for every dollar you save with online buying BIG BROTHER tracks your every move and you put the local buisiness man out.

Quote Originally Posted by wade7575 View Post
    I know from being in the Hobby for 20 plus year's in threory what you say sound's great but does not alway's work that way,I know when it comes to Hobby Shop's alot are going to what stuff from Great Planes or Horizon but here's the problem alot olny bring in what the main stream Hobbist want's,the one thing I find funny is that your Local Hobby won't order in what you need I can understand why they don't want to stock them because who need's a 14.8 volt pack that is rated at 65C Burst and 130C Constant,there are not many car's if any that would need a pack with such a high C Rating.

Personaly I really can't stand alot of Hobby Shop's anymore there are few that I do like and the reason why is alot of the smaller Hobby Shop's will try and sell you what they stock and not what you want even if it is not the right product for what your doing I have seen it and been there 100 time's.

I don't know what it's like in the State's as far as having many Hobby Shop's that carry mostly Boat Stuff or alot of Boat Stuff in Canada most don't even deal with dealer's that carry Octura Prop's.

Also when it come's to ebay I'm greatful there around why because year's ago I used to Pay a Stupid Price for Heat Shrink Tubing for Wire's at my Auto Part's Store and everywhere else and yet the funny thing is they screwed themselve's over why just the other day I got 8 or 9 different size's of Heat Shrink Tubing 10 feet in each size for 14 buck's shipped and yet my Auto Part's store and everywhere have alway's charged to much will charge me 7 to 12 buck's for a stupid little bag with the same size's and I may have 4 to 6 feet if I put them all end to end,that is not where they should be trying to make there money so no I don't really feel sorry for them.

Also you should keep in mind that if it were not for Steven Vaccaro and his Online Hobby Shop this Great Forum that you like to use would not be for you to use.
    Nothing against a guy with a store front tryin to make a buk by doing online sales I wont use the strickly online people because they putting the guy tryin to make that buk out ! All I was doin was tryin to buy some lipos and everyone turned it into a debate about cc I explained why I do payments the way i do and it got way out of hand Whats the big deal I dont use cc I pay cash I wont be owing anyone any money pay with cash and you shall rcv. Pay with credit and rcv a bill with interest tackd on ????? makes no sense to me

I agree with you to an extent. I think everyone is trying to explain that in today's economy and trade technology has increased the ability for sellers and buyers. We have come a long way from trading wampum and beaver furs. If you only want to pay by cash or western u then do it ! Who is to tell you otherwise ? Not me. (but you have drastically narrowed your options. And as far as people saying about credit cards, it's called responsibility. I think alot of people forget that you are borrowing money from someone everytime you use your cc. Legal loan sharking.
    Argue with wife about things on sale, if you save some money from something on sale but you don't even give it one thought about paying 2~3 % more and then giving someone interest on your purchase. All while she has cash in pocket that came from a interest bearing savings. (oh and then people think the credit card companies are crooks! Give me a break, if you don't want them charging you for borrowing money from them then don't borrow their money.) lol, ignorance lol, personally I don't know how I would get by without having credit or my favorite the debit card. I would think almost any place would be willing to take a mail in order or bank note , ect.. They are trying to sell you something and they are trying to make money. You might have to contact them first to get final price for your order then mail check. Gonna take alot more all way around but hey if you want to go that way then do it.

With my Card I do not have to Pay interest if it's paid off at the end of the month,and even if there were alot of the place's online you can buy from you could still get it much cheaper then buying it from a Local Hobby Shop.

Don't get me wrong I don't Hobby Shop's but alot have brought this problem on themselve's,I know of one Hobby Shop where the guy is really a jerk and really does'nt care about his customer's,one day he tried selling a kid a 5000Mah Lipo because that's what the kid wanted but the C rating was olny 25 C not the 45 to 55 that the kid needed and thankfully the kid knew better and passed and the guy said when the kid left the kid is to fussy and it's people like him that drive nut's.I could have said something to the guy but what's the point he alway's try's to turn it around you never himself,I understand to when a guy has a 5000Mah sitting there and the olny reason why you buy it is because the C rating is to low but then again that's all part of the game.

Also when it come's to Car's I get most of my stuff from the Hobby Shop because mst Lipo's and other stuff there are good enough,but look at the Brushless boat stuff when it come's to my latest Project it will be a Mean Machine with a Leo 4082 2200kv running to 14.8 pack's as everyone said there would be to many problem's with running 2 7.4 pack's,they said I would be tripping the LVC all the time to much ripple effect going into the ESC because 2 7.4 pack's would not disharge as well as 2 14.8 pack's so here's my point,I called up a few place's I know of and got pricing on some Thunder Power Lipo's and they 289.99 a Pack for a 14.8 Volt Pack now you figure out the cost if I were to get 6 of them as that's how many I really wanted I can not afford that even at the 20% Per-Pack Discount the guy said he'd give me if I got 6 or more,so I got some Turnigy Pack's from HobbyKing before I heard about MarkF on this forum and got talking to him about his Dinogy Pack's and they are Priced at 120.00 a Pack and I'm sure he would give a discount if enough were purchased at the sametime.

Why not PM MarkF from what I've read his packs are really good and everyone that's tried them say's they like them and say they just as good as a ThunderPower Pack and alittle bit better,I'm sure if you ask him if he would take a money order he would hold some a side for you.

Nothing against a guy with a store front tryin to make a buk by doing online sales I wont use the strickly online people because they putting the guy tryin to make that buk out ! All I was doin was tryin to buy some lipos and everyone turned it into a debate about cc I explained why I do payments the way i do and it got way out of hand Whats the big deal I dont use cc I pay cash I wont be owing anyone any money pay with cash and you shall rcv. Pay with credit and rcv a bill with interest tackd on ????? makes no sense to me

I don't understand where this thread is going. He's looking for cheap packs, but won't buy online, because their low prices are putting local business out. He won't buy from local hobby shops cause they're too expensive, due to the online pricing being too low. He won't use eBay cause they're evil. So this forum is he only place he's willing to buy I guess. So confusing.... Does anyone have lipos to sell this guy so this silly debacle can end?

With my Card I do not have to Pay interest if it's paid off at the end of the month,and even if there were alot of the place's online you can buy from you could still get it much cheaper then buying it from a Local Hobby Shop.

B.S.---- look at the fine print. No one is going to loan you money for free. Does anyone bother to read anymore? (just try it, buy something for $100. Then at the end of billing cycle see if you have a bill for $100. ) finance charge, monthly charge, ect...). And my favorite, they give me cash back! Ok mr obvious , where do you think that "cash" came from? You borrowing their money or your pocket! And that is not directed towards anyone, just speaking generally.