Morning Gang,

Our club www.mmeu.com will be racing a new class this year using the AQ SV27R. This class is going to be a true STOCK/SPEC class. We will be specifying ALL components of the class.

Boat: AquaCraft SuperVee RTR boat
AQ 1800Kv 6 pole motor (included with the boat)
AQ 45amp electronic speed control (included with the boat)

Batteries: 2X AQ GrimRacer 4200mAh 2S Lipo battery packs (using 4S voltage)

Prop: AQ GrimRacer 42X55 prop that will be balanced, sharpened (by an outside source), and kept in possession of the MMEU Club for race days only.

Spirit of the class is as stated: to provide a cost effective and reliable class of racing for all skill levels by controlling the level of performance using reasonable guidelines. Our goal is to encourage equal performance among all boats within a class which will foster and encourage boat tuning and driving ability. Only a select set of well-defined modifications to encourage boat tuning and avoid premature component failure will be allowed. The boat will otherwise remain OEM stock using the OEM stock parts.

With that being said, I thought that I would provide and in-depth look at how I will be getting my boat ready for the race season. They may be RTR boats, but you still need to make sure everything is working properly and you have the proper adjustments necessary to tune that boat. Much of what you see can be applied in some way, shape, or form to any and all boats whether you build or buy a RTR.

Stay Tuned!!!