Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Decals & Wraps - Any and All

Let me know the dimensions you want them to be and I can scale them up.
    I already made a set up for the 32" fightercat hull waiting on pics of them installed.
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

thanks again jeff =)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    thanks again jeff =)
    Looks nice and clean
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    Looks nice and clean
    thanks

Very sweet dana,, i love the colors also!!!!

Jeff,
    I think I am ready to go ahead do a wrap on my FE34. I want the look to use blue/grey/black/white color scheme. I really like the graphics on the traxxas sparton and would like to follow that kind of "look". Could you quote me a price and also send me your address, because I am going to mail you the hull (since I don't trust myself to do the wrap). I will pay the shipping costs of course. Here is a link to my boat, https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ghlight=insane
    Let me know what you can do..

I can work something up for that.
    I'll PM you and we can discuss details.
    I am busy right now trying to catch up on other stuff for people but will fit you in we I can.
    We will figure something put.

Thanks
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Jeff, want to do a FighterCat Wrap?

I have a 43" Sprint Cat that could use a little decoration. You have my logos and the font is called Backslash (TTF)
    Primary Colors: Black, White & Red with sparkles. Usually a sequins holographic in there somewhere.
    Let me know what you come up with. No rush, I'd say by August sometime.
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

Quote Originally Posted by FighterCat57 View Post
    Jeff, want to do a FighterCat Wrap?

I have a 43" Sprint Cat that could use a little decoration. You have my logos and the font is called Backslash (TTF)
    Primary Colors: Black, White & Red with sparkles. Usually a sequins holographic in there somewhere.
    Let me know what you come up with. No rush, I'd say by August sometime.
    Yeah when I get some time I will work some stuff up.
    Email me a picture of the complete deck and side view make sure they are straight and even so I can scale them to size.
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Default FE 34 Measurements

Jeff here are the measurements. Way more than you asked for, figured it could not hurt.

The two you asked for 33 3/4" long, 9 1/2 wide.

1. bow to stern width at increments:
    4" - 4" wide, 8" - 6 3/4" wide, 12" - 8 9/16 wide, 15" - 9 1/4" wide, 16 5/16 - 9 1/2" wide. Remains that width the rest of the boat. Also the hatch starts at 16 5/16" point.

2. Side of boat
    4" - 5/8" tall, 8" - 7/8" tall, 12" - 1 1/8" tall, 16 5/16" - 1 1/2" tall. Stays that height until the last 1 inch of the boat where it tapers down to 1 1/4" tall at the transom

3. Hatch
    16 1/8" long, 7 1/4" wide at front, 7 3/8" at back. Measured twice very subtle taper.
    Last edited by electric; 06-24-2011 at 01:32 PM. Reason: adding pics

That will work I will work it up soon as I can.

Be in touch.

Thanks
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Jeff, sorry it was late last night, the hull is 33 3/4" (hence the name fe34" corrected the error in my write up also.

Here is some pics of a compete wrap I did for a white 32" fightercat hull.
    This has to be my favorite scheme I have done so far.
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Here are some more pics of a few other things I have worked up recently.
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

A few more
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Default nice

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    thanks again jeff =)
    nice picbit can u leave out the weiner shot lol...

Jeff, can you do 2 decal sets for mine and my friends stilettos -just the outboard covers.

Something like Mercury 250 or mercury red/yellow stripes -or if you got something else in mind that would work?

Pm me if you want the job,

thanks

Pate

Quote Originally Posted by FastVee View Post
    Jeff, can you do 2 decal sets for mine and my friends stilettos -just the outboard covers.

Something like Mercury 250 or mercury red/yellow stripes -or if you got something else in mind that would work?

thanks

Pate
    Yes I can make something up in terms of this.
    Give me a while as I am catching up on others things and I will contact you about it.

Thanks
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Quote Originally Posted by FastVee View Post

thanks

Pate
    Hey Jeff,
    I would be interested in a set as well if it's easier to do them all at once. Maybe something like the one you did for tunnelvision or what ever you do for Pate will be fine,as long as you don't mind Pate?

Jeff, do you have a windshield decal in black with frame outline for an Insane FE-30? I am in need of one. Got the Backlash decal installed and they look great.
    Ted
    Ted H. Wachter
    West Florida Model Boat Club
    East Texas RC Boaters

tomstoys2, I dont mind, more cool looking outboards to see!

I think that I need 4 sets, will order new motor covers for my and my friends next winter projects...-will try to fit 1515 or big leopard inside the cover... -so I need to make higher motor cover for that.(for our bigger outboard boat build)

Pate

Well I am giving up on you Jeff. I have been patiently waiting for months for something to happen and I finally got a proof but only after I contacted you several times to see if you had something or had completely forgotten about me. Then I ask for it to be modified slightly and again silence forever even though I contacted you several times. If I wanted decals for my snowmobile I would still be patient but by the time you actually get around to making mine and then shipping to me I am sure the lakes will be iced over. Don't get me wrong, not knocking your work as it is awesome however you should tell everyone that it may take several (3-4) months to get anywhere as you are busy with your real job and really do not have time to work on this hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowride View Post
    Well I am giving up on you Jeff. I have been patiently waiting for months for something to happen and I finally got a proof but only after I contacted you several times to see if you had something or had completely forgotten about me. Then I ask for it to be modified slightly and again silence forever even though I contacted you several times. If I wanted decals for my snowmobile I would still be patient but by the time you actually get around to making mine and then shipping to me I am sure the lakes will be iced over. Don't get me wrong, not knocking your work as it is awesome however you should tell everyone that it may take several (3-4) months to get anywhere as you are busy with your real job and really do not have time to work on this hobby.
    I don't know why you couldn't have PMd me instead of writing all this here so we could sort things out.
    I admit your decals have taken me longer then I would have liked.
    I have a few other people that have been waiting just about as long as you for me to finish things up.
    You had stated when we first started that you were in no rush which wasn't 3 or 4 months ago it was in May when we sorted out what you wanted and how to go about it.
    Past few months have been busy for me as I do have a real job and do this stuff on the side.
    I do not have all day long to sit at the computer and work things up for people, I have a list of over 30 people that I am currently working on things for.
    Some take longer then others.

Your proof was finalized last week and sent over to you and you replied back and wanted something edited.
    I was very busy with work this week and it was my birthday along with a holiday weekend so I have not been by my computer all week to work on things.
    I was going to PM you today or tomorrow to try to finish things up.
    I will do so now and we can hopefully work things out as I have spent a good amount of time working on your graphics for you wrap and do not want to lose all the time and effort.

I will post the pic I sent to you here so everyone can see it.

Everyone that has been messaging me lately I have let know it might be a while till I can get to them.
    Typically it takes me anywhere from 1-2 weeks to work something Custom up if it is a large wrap or something similar.
    Then it can take about 1-2 weeks to get them printed and shipped out so typically most would be a month for a complete custom order unless it is something I can work up easily. As I said I have a bunch of things I am working on or people and I am only 1 person and only have so much time in a day to do things.

Thanks
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Jeff i got the replacement MG decals on, i think they look great bro,, thank you!!!! waybetter than the original ones and no more clear backing to turn colors from the sun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HYDROJERRY View Post
    Jeff i got the replacement MG decals on, i think they look great bro,, thank you!!!! waybetter than the original ones and no more clear backing to turn colors from the sun!!!
    Sweet thanks for posting pics!
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Jeff, are you going to respond to my post #110?
    Ted H. Wachter
    West Florida Model Boat Club
    East Texas RC Boaters

Quote Originally Posted by teddyboy View Post
    Jeff, are you going to respond to my post #110?
    Sorry did not see it.
    I will send you the template right now and we can go from there.
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowride View Post
    Just to let everyone know this has been resolved and I am printing up the wrap in next day or two and will be mailing out early next week.
    As we all know life can get hecktick and busy and this is not a full time job for me I do this stuff on the side in my spare time which there hasn't been much lately.
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

I would suggest that anyone interested in anything Jeff does then PM or email him and not think all he has to do is sit and read this thread
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Hello Jeff ! First off!!!! WOW !!!! Great work!!!!!.... I am simply in love with the monster energy theme you did for the spartan ...i would like to purchase one ... please let me know how much and how to pay you ... Thanx David

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast