Thread: Guys I think I'm back now

Default Guys I think I'm back now

after having a real ruff month or 2 with a spigelian hernia right on top of my kidney transplant non operatable,,,, ,spasms in my colon,,, and a really bad back flare up,,, besides the pain, it puts me in a terrible mood, and I don't have patience for anyone or any thing,, yes more then usual,,, pretty much consumed with pain,,,although I still did my orders and had a record braking month of 148 props,, I concentrated more on getting my orders out then taking new one,,,, Well anyway to all those I offended this is why , and sorry to say this goes on from time to time with me because Iv been sick with kidney disease since 1999 so please understand it's always better to give me a part number,, I don't do information ,I do props, and I come from a nitro/gas back ground, Also not having the props in stock that everyone wants is very frustrating for me,,and just make everything worse,, anyway this is what has been going on ,, if I was rude to you I apologize,,,,,, today is the 1st day I am feeling better and am compelled to write this thanks Chris

Chris

No problem.
    We are all getting older, and getting or having issues.
    I have been known to be short with people also.
    My loving wife tells me all the time to relax and slow down.
    After years of problems, I was finally diagnosed with Leukemia last year.
    I am starting to get better, but am told that it will be a long road.

So hang in their we need people like you in this hobby.

Larry
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKPULL View Post
    Chris

No problem.

Larry
    Larry thanks for that,,,, I'm 65 from a way different generation then it is now... I tell it straight up I don't lie cheat or steal,,,,yea I'm crabby comes with age LOL just allergic to stupidity

Glad your feeling better Chris! Heck we all offend or get offended from time to time it's just part of life. Hang in there.
    TFL Zonda (124mph), Miss Geico Zelos 36 (108mph), Veles 29 (91mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), Sonicwake 36 V2 (83mph), Blackjack 42 (81mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17

There's a reason why my entire prop collection is from you...because you have always been a great guy to deal with, props themselves are secondary to top service!...but you do make the best props IMO. You've never been grumpy with me even though I probably deserved it ;-)

Glad you are starting to feel better, take your time and don't rush anything but 148 props in a month?...you are a machine in spite of your pain, hang in there and try and stay positive.

Chris, happy to hear things are turning around for you health wise and congratulations on the record month.

Larry, tough news, wish you the best of luck in kicking Leukemia ass.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKPULL View Post
    Chris

No problem.

Larry
    Larry,,, Ryan reminded me I did not address your Leukemia. sorry to hear about that it sound like you have a positive attitude that will help a lot good luck man

I feel for you Chris. I’m only past 50 and I’m having all sorts of issues. I’m going to the doctor soon.

I fully understand where you are com8ng from. Good to hear you had a good day. I hope you have many more to follow.

Take care.
    Nortavlag Bulc

My health issues is the main reason I haven’t been around here much anymore. I do lurk at least every other day. After my heart surgery I’ve had problem after problem snowball on me. I didn’t realize all the crap that was to go along with having two heart valves replaced. I’m starting to get myself lined out after two years and I know what I can and can’t do and what I need to do. The funny thing is, you’d look at me and never think I have all these health issues. I can understand where Chris is coming from. I was recovering from my surgery and had people texting me and emailing me about boats and at that point I didn’t care. Something happens when your hurting and not feeling well, you just don’t care about your hobbies at that point.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    I feel for you Chris. I’m only past 50 and I’m having all sorts of issues. I’m going to the doctor soon.

I fully understand where you are com8ng from. Good to hear you had a good day. I hope you have many more to follow.

Take care.
    thanks Ray !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kfxguy View Post
    My health issues is the main reason I haven’t been around here much anymore. I do lurk at least every other day. After my heart surgery I’ve had problem after problem snowball on me. I didn’t realize all the crap that was to go along with having two heart valves replaced. I’m starting to get myself lined out after two years and I know what I can and can’t do and what I need to do. The funny thing is, you’d look at me and never think I have all these health issues. I can understand where Chris is coming from. I was recovering from my surgery and had people texting me and emailing me about boats and at that point I didn’t care. Something happens when your hurting and not feeling well, you just don’t care about your hobbies at that point.
    Thank you Travis ,,I thought life as I knew it was over,, I didn't even have the urge to put my big boat in the water, although it has been payed for my pool is still covered , It just great when some of those pains subside and you get back to feeling your self good luck kid with your heart problems I know your a determined guy and will get threw this

All of you take care!
    I have been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in Jan. Currently going thru chemo, surgery later but I don't know the exact time frame. I know how it is like when phone texts and emails overwhelm you.
    I haven't been here for 3 years because i wanted to learn to fly RC aircraft, but my love for the boats is still there. I hope after i recover from this ordeal i can go back to the pond.
    Too many boats, not enough time...

Quote Originally Posted by tlandauer View Post
    All of you take care!
    I have been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in Jan. Currently going thru chemo, surgery later but I don't know the exact time frame. I know how it is like when phone texts and emails overwhelm you.
    I haven't been here for 3 years because i wanted to learn to fly RC aircraft, but my love for the boats is still there. I hope after i recover from this ordeal i can go back to the pond.
    Good luck and stay strong with your battle,,, people just don't know what some of us are dealing with

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    Good luck and stay strong with your battle,,, people just don't know what some of us are dealing with
    Thank you Chris! It is no fun to be at this position, but I accepted it and try to be as positive as i can.
    Anyway, best wishes to you and you take care as well, always admired and loved your meticulous workmanship and knowledge.
    Be well and cheers!
    Last edited by tlandauer; 06-03-2018 at 04:47 PM. Reason: typo

This is very true.......It's being one year and a half they found a cancer in my wife's intestine and after a long chemo treatment (twice a week) we were blessed with the news she's was totally recovered now with very few side effects (almost no loss of hair).She will need to be followed for the next five years with specific exams and check ups but I can say that I'm back to life.
    My deepest wished to all of you and speed recovery...boats can't wait!
    Gill
    GO FAST AND TURN RIGHT !
    www.grsboats.com.br

Quote Originally Posted by grsboats View Post

This is very true.......It's being one year and a half they found a cancer in my wife's intestine and after a long chemo treatment (twice a week) we were blessed with the news she's was totally recovered now with very few side effects (almost no loss of hair).She will need to be followed for the next five years with specific exams and check ups but I can say that I'm back to life.
    Gill
    Such good news something happening to my family would hurt me more then myself god bless your wife

Gill
    God bless your wife. So glad it turned out well for her and you. it is not easy for the loved ones to handle the situation.
    And thank you for your encouragement to us.
    Cheers!

I've been saying for years I was going to skip this getting old BS. Then someone said "skip it? You know what comes next right?"......................dang it.

We've had so many health scares in my little family unit that I refuse to keep track anymore. Wish the bills for that would do the same but nooooooo........

At least we all have toy boats so that we can all act like 14 year olds. Been keeping me going for years now.
    Noisy person

You know if you skip getting old you know where that will leave you, dam the aches and pains beat the alternative lets run boats lol Terry

Gill
    Gill that is great news for both of you, especially your wife. Regards Martin.

Thanks to all of you and take care of your health to enjoy this wonderfull life!
    Gill and Lilian
    GO FAST AND TURN RIGHT !
    www.grsboats.com.br

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    I've been saying for years I was going to skip this getting old BS. Then someone said "skip it? You know what comes next right?"......................dang it.

We've had so many health scares in my little family unit that I refuse to keep track anymore. Wish the bills for that would do the same but nooooooo........

At least we all have toy boats so that we can all act like 14 year olds. Been keeping me going for years now.
    I am coming to grips with getting old. I am 55 years old and I hope l have enough time left after my retirement to fully enjoy this hobby.
    If l am lucky l will walk away from this serious issue after October.
    Right now what keeps me occupied is flying the little planes that Horizon Hobby sells.
    I don't need to drive to the lake. Few blocks away is a baseball diamond.
    I also fly helicopters on my driveway. I will say without this distraction l would have been in a much worse state of mind.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Timothy I'm pretty confident you will walk away from your issue......we are all big boys playing with big toys......God bless you and your family.
    GO FAST AND TURN RIGHT !
    www.grsboats.com.br

Timothy I'm pretty confident you will walk away from your issue......we are all big boys playing with big toys......God bless you and your family.
    Gill,
    Thank you so much for your kind and comforting words. I sure hope I will be done with this in due time.
    God bless you and your family!
    Warmest regards,
    Tim

After 7 surgeries in 7 yrs the only thing I can say is Don't get old! It's a trap!! I am so saddened to hear how you guys have been doing and what you've been going through while I've been unable to do this fun hobby for the last 2 yrs! I wish you all the best in your recoveries and know it's a long road to refind your inner and physical strength. May your friends and family understand and help you through this time. I am now trying to get back into this fun hobby. Best regards, Tim H.
    SW26 V3 Green 35mph , Swifter Hydro 26. Delta Force 35. cars ,3 Rustlers 45-76 Mph.

Quote Originally Posted by gearhd48 View Post
    After 7 surgeries in 7 yrs the only thing I can say is Don't get old! It's a trap!! I am so saddened to hear how you guys have been doing and what you've been going through while I've been unable to do this fun hobby for the last 2 yrs! I wish you all the best in your recoveries and know it's a long road to refind your inner and physical strength. May your friends and family understand and help you through this time. I am now trying to get back into this fun hobby. Best regards, Tim H.
    so true thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by tlandauer View Post
    Thank you Chris! It is no fun to be at this position, but I accepted it and try to be as positive as i can.
    Anyway, best wishes to you and you take care as well, always admired and loved your meticulous workmanship and knowledge.
    Be well and cheers!
    Distractions and keeping busy are great therapy & distractions, if your healthy enough to do them good job you did Timothy