Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beware of buyers with shipping

don't give him ideas- you can break your arm shaking a stick!

Quote Originally Posted by Boaterguy View Post
    don't give him ideas- you can break your arm shaking a stick!
    Got in contact with him today and he told me I was scamming him. He told me it should be here today (12-2-11) and when it didn't show up I contacted him. I've waited 3 months for this stupid battery, told him if it wasn't here by Monday I wanted the money for it. That's when he called me a scammer.....

I traded him my MG ESC and he gave me 2 batteries for it, the one was dead at arrival. Sent it back to him and he said his LHS will replace it.....3 months ago.

What should I do? The only thing I can think of is send him a PayPal invoice for the battery lol

Do you have all the communication back and forth? About his stating you will get the new battery? I guess since it was a trade, paypal is not involved. You can file a complaint against him with the cops in his state/town, show them proof of all the communications. What he's doing is fraud. Even if at the end of the day there's a police record against him, maybe one day mother karma will catch up with him.

Apparently he is a cop........ go figure lol.

You guys don't have some kind of special investigations unit (SIU) that investigates cops?? We have one here in Canada, that's why I ask. I'd be calling them even more so. A cop should know he's commiting fraud by doing what he's doing. He should be getting disciplined for breaking the law.

Quote Originally Posted by kookie_guy View Post
    You guys don't have some kind of special investigations unit (SIU) that investigates cops?? We have one here in Canada, that's why I ask. I'd be calling them even more so. A cop should know he's commiting fraud by doing what he's doing. He should be getting disciplined for breaking the law.
    Yea it's a pretty sour subject in the states.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123