Thread: Dear forum Nazi

Default Dear forum Nazi

Please stop deleting my posts. The for sale forum is not a clean room where biological testing is being done.

Get over yourselves.

I'm sure this thread will be around for a loooooong time.....

Stop selling elicit drugs in that forum and they will stop deleting them.

Terry, you have to remeber we are dealing with Cliff Claverns here. They were probably hall moniters in school and never got kissed.

maybe some people should just join another forum

It's only the fs forum. Any and all posts not directly related to the sale are deleted. Its a stupid policy. Apparently the mods receive a cocofiny of complaints if there is any chatter there. Who is complaining really. How many. 3 guys out of 4000 or so members? Is it killing a sale? Very unlikely. Is anybody selling so much product there that any non sale related communication will effect their fragile lives?

They're toy boats guys. Grown men with toys. Lighen up.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by photohoward1 View Post
    Stop selling elicit drugs in that forum and they will stop deleting them.
    Yeah T.S, gimme all the elicit drugs instead, I'll resell'em & buy gobs of boats & parts from Steven ......

I was wondering why posts that were previously there had been deleted. Don't see the harm in comments, especially when somebody has more information about what is being sold. Helps both the seller and buyer IMO.

terry I think when this thread gets edited all you will see is a smart A$$ remark and 4 or 5 smilly faces ...nothing else..seems its the mark of the moderators
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

T.S.D you have to speak German then they will here you.

Here is an idea fellas. Don't post in the for sale threads unless you are interested in the item(s)and your posts won't be deleted.

Yes, posts are reported daily. Every time someone posts something that doesn't belong in the thread (chit chat) it bumps the other threads down the line and gives the other sellers heartburn. We delete the posts as soon as we see them or when they are reported. If you guys have a problem with that we're sorry. See above.

If anyone has a problem with this please contact the administrator. If he hears from enough of you it may be enough to get him to pull the plug on the for sale forum.
    That would be a happy day for me and the other "Forum Nazis".
    You see we don't enjoy babysitting the for sale forum, we have better things to do. We are doing what we were ask to do, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post

They're toy boats guys. Grown men with toys. Lighen up.
    Exactly!

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
    Forum Nazi #4

WELL SAID DOUG!

"please clean up my thread", "why are they posting on my thread". Us Nazi's are frankly tired of cleaning the crap and listening to all the people complaining. There are plenty of other subforums to post in. No this thread wont disappear. Its a reminder to post in the correct area.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Smock View Post
    Here is an idea fellas. Don't post in the for sale threads unless you are interested in the item(s)and your posts won't be deleted.

Yes, posts are reported daily. Every time someone posts something that doesn't belong in the thread (chit chat) it bumps the other threads down the line and gives the other sellers heartburn. We delete the posts as soon as we see them or when they are reported. If you guys have a problem with that we're sorry. See above.

If anyone has a problem with this please contact the administrator. If he hears from enough of you it may be enough to get him to pull the plug on the for sale forum.
    That would be a happy day for me and the other "Forum Nazis".
    You see we don't enjoy babysitting the for sale forum, we have better things to do. We are doing what we were ask to do, simple as that.

Exactly!

Enjoy the rest of your evening.
    Forum Nazi #4
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!