Thread: Want to Buy 1/10 Oberto kit OR partially completed hull.

Default Want to Buy 1/10 Oberto kit OR partially completed hull.

I am looking to get back into boats after a long time away, and am looking to get into the NW scale scene here in Oregon/Washington. Does anyone have any 1/10th scale wood kits that are built or unbuilt that they are looking to sell. Let me know what is out there, and particularly looking for an oberto or paynpak hull (no wing).
    Thanks,
    P.

I have an 85% done boat I was going to try to replicate the red piston driven boat I saw at the 2008 races in Seattle. I have all the parts. Pm me your phone number and we can talk about it this weekend if you are interested.
    I forget exactly which MLB hull it is but can find out if necessary.

I started it after meeting up with the gang outside of Eugene and Jeff got me hooked on the class. I grew up in Roseburg...
    Oh, and welcome to the forum!
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Thank you, I appreciate the response. Can I see some pics of your hull?. I might be interested, is it a winged or non wing model?. I have a Slash rc truck I would possibly be willing trade with some $ with motor and ESC, if that is something you are into as well.
    Thanks again, and nice to meet you, I am Portland Based.

Default A few pics

Here are a few teasers I took this spring. Still in exact same condition.
    Motor, esc, servo, turn fin, prop... everything here. There is canopy and front wing, vertical fins and wing... if you want. Inside and out is coated with west systems epoxy. That?s a 1/10 Allison 3D printed engine that I painted. All set for the D8 crowd.
    Bummer we don?t race this class in d20...
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Thanks for the responses for those that chimed in. Any wood kits, built, unbuilt, partially built that are for sale. Would consider a sport 40 kit OR used hull I could refinish.

Quote Originally Posted by PNW-1976 View Post
    Thanks for the responses for those that chimed in. Any wood kits, built, unbuilt, partially built that are for sale. Would consider a sport 40 kit OR used hull I could refinish.
    sport 40 may not fit within the scale rules you better check measurements before you buy.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Quote Originally Posted by JimClark View Post
    sport 40 may not fit within the scale rules you better check measurements before you buy.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Thank you, I will check for sure