Thread: ZTW 200A esc

Default ZTW 200A esc

Hi All
    Does anyone know how to change the ZTW 200A esc from forward/reverse to forward only? The program card does not have a function for that and I don't want to accidently knock reverse and unwind a flex. Maybe there is a firmware upgrade for the progrm card which I got recently from OSE?
    NZMPBA 2013, 2016 Open Electric Champion. NZMPBA 2016 P Offshore Champion.
    2016 SUHA Q Sport Hydro Hi Points Champion.
    BOPMPBC Open Mono, Open Electric Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter A View Post
    Hi All
    Does anyone know how to change the ZTW 200A esc from forward/reverse to forward only? The program card does not have a function for that and I don't want to accidently knock reverse and unwind a flex. Maybe there is a firmware upgrade for the progrm card which I got recently from OSE?
    There is no option for that currently on the programming box , i just used the Transmitter to tune out reverse

Quote Originally Posted by Speedfreek View Post
    There is no option for that currently on the programming box , i just used the Transmitter to tune out reverse
    I tried that by reducing the end point on the reverse side of the stick, but the esc wouldn't arm below 70%. I am using a stick tx, but I will try on a wheel tx.
    How did you do it?
    NZMPBA 2013, 2016 Open Electric Champion. NZMPBA 2016 P Offshore Champion.
    2016 SUHA Q Sport Hydro Hi Points Champion.
    BOPMPBC Open Mono, Open Electric Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter A View Post
    I tried that by reducing the end point on the reverse side of the stick, but the esc wouldn't arm below 70%. I am using a stick tx, but I will try on a wheel tx.
    How did you do it?
    I have a Futaba 3pmx I just read the manual , off the top of my head i can't remember, I would have to look at the book again it will be different for other Transmitters.
    Last edited by Speedfreek; 02-14-2019 at 05:00 PM.