Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: no more Mcdonalds for me

terabytes
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

I can't find any new music to buy except old ones.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    terabytes
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

I can't find any new music to buy except old ones.
    Yep. I have too many CD's so I put alot of music on a media Player like this...http://www.lacie.com/us/products/range.htm?id=10049

Funny how this went from racism to music...
    Government Moto:

Music is love...Bob Marley, sang "One Love" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8onbDZmAwhE music brings everyone together.

Just when he was gaining popularity...he had to leave. I think "Legend" was his biggest album, released after his death.
    Government Moto:

I like this world compilation version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xjPODksI08 Conspiracy theorist said he was invited to leave the planet because he was uniting people.
    Last edited by RCprince; 08-25-2009 at 01:29 AM.

Being from a Black Mother and a White Father, he said many times, he was neither Black or White.

I wish people would see each other that way. Neither Black nor White. Once that stops, then they can focus on the real source of their troubles. Those dingleberries in Washington and their corporate pimps.
    Government Moto:

Bob Marley's final words to his son Ziggy were "Money can't buy life."
    Government Moto:

I have a lot of his documentaries.

I like this world compilation version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xjPODksI08 Conspiracy theorist said he was invited to leave the planet because he was uniting people.
    Excellent video. Gotta save that one!!!
    Government Moto:

Great video, also the rest of his collection of videos from around the world!

I used to collect stuff like that. But I had to slow down as it takes up too much space.
    Now I just try to learn everything I can.
    Government Moto:

I like this version also a remake of War/No More trouble. Bono joined in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWFx...1&feature=fvwp

Another excellent video. I added that to "my favorites" as well. I'm gonna have to get some links from you sometime as you seem to know where everything is on the net.
    Thanks for those Cisco links. It's really helping out. Gotta go now. Have a good night.
    Government Moto:

isn't funny to how a thread can change, lol

Read post #64 and go from there.
    Government Moto:

Racism, is a funny word, it can send a message to those that believe that they are superior or those that feel they are at the bottom of the chain. Neither viewpoint has any credence. I hate it when colour or religion has any basis for hiring a person. If the employer is fair, he will make his descion based on merit, and do not, if you are not hired scream RACISM

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    Another excellent video. I added that to "my favorites" as well. I'm gonna have to get some links from you sometime as you seem to know where everything is on the net.
    Thanks for those Cisco links. It's really helping out. Gotta go now. Have a good night.
    Glad to help.

I scream racism, every time the Government sends me a bill, Humans are compassionate

Discrimination rears it's ugly little head in many ways. People have gotten very imaginative in how they express it. Many times they may not say something directly or consciously, but people have a way of picking it up. Here's one of my favorite examples...
    White guy and black guy working in a office environment where they are allowed to listen to music. White guy plays rap music and sings along with music. However, everytime the "N" word is used he emphasizes it while singing. As a manager, I had to take away that privilege to avoid problems. Or you go to a job interview. You shake hands with the interviewer and he immediately wipes his hands. And your hands are dry. Or you go to apply for an office job that you know is available. The hiring manager tells you the position has been filled but they do have an opening for a janitor. Doesn't sound right does it?
    Government Moto:

Very interesting , music shatters the conception of many peoples believes. Clasical music, as instructed by my mother opened my young ears to music, my heart and many great modern musicians owe their heritage to the guys that beat on a log, singing and then instruments.

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    Racism, is a funny word, it can send a message to those that believe that they are superior or those that feel they are at the bottom of the chain. Neither viewpoint has any credence. I hate it when colour or religion has any basis for hiring a person. If the employer is fair, he will make his descion based on merit, and do not, if you are not hired scream RACISM

Douggie
    Unfortunately, employers do not and cannot hire on just merit. That is why we have the interview proccess. It has to be determined if a potential employee is "a good fit" before a position is offered. In many cases "a good fit" is determined by race, age, sexual preference, etc. Here in San Diego, the unemployment rate for whites is 8.4% and for blacks it is 16.8%. I don't think you will find that many "lazy" people in one city. We have a community called Santee. But it's nickname is Klantee. Here is something to read.. http://www.jobbankusa.com/News/Hirin...ng100803a.html
    Government Moto:

When I first read this I was thinking that I was going to read about rat meat in the burgers.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Could it be that society teaches black kids to be athletes not scholars?
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Could it be that society teaches black kids to be athletes not scholars?
    Not exactly. Black kids typically follow athletics as a means of getting scholarships into college as many don't have the resources to get there by other means. Financial reasons, poor school academics (on the part of schools), and other perceptual reasons.
    Government Moto:

Jimmy the Greek got fired for speaking the truth.

"The black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to be that way — because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their bigger thighs. This goes back all the way to the Civil War when during the slave trading, the owner — the slave owner would breed his big black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Snyder

lol good stuff
    The Manx has been sitting dormant, but I think I finally have my motivation back. I hope to see it float soon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast