Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: no more Mcdonalds for me

Quote Originally Posted by Ub Hauled View Post
    DOm I agree with you on this one, for the same and different reasons...
    There is racism still going on, but not only from the caucasians but also from the african americans,
    I believe that many of them are hard working and add to society, but there is a good chunk that still does what Obrien was saying, blaming the past for their laziness or for the fact they are got a ticket from a white cop (while speeding) or whatever is missing in their lives. I am a firm believer that bygones should be bygones, yes there was a period in time where they were discriminated, but that was a looooong time ago... how can one look into the future with their eyes in the past?
    I wish people could understand it, I don't think most of society is prejudice against any race.
    Racism I agree is on both sides. Both sides, caucasian and minorities, blaming each other for missed opportunities. But it still exists. Whether it be announced or subdued.
    Here is a site that shows what some blacks have to endure... http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

where is the site that show what white people have to endure? Or latinos? Chines? Japanese?
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    365trailertrash.com...........I think that must be the o'brien site! LOL
    yeah thats me, trailer trash.

Obviously, ingorance is bliss, pertains to you quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    I call this jokes... nothing that I find offensive...
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

where is the site that show what white people have to endure? Or latinos? Chines? Japanese?
    Stereotyping by race can be considered a form of racism. It is still a very sensitive subject as many profess to not be racist and believe they are not but still make decisions based on color of skin.
    Government Moto:

Racism I agree is on both sides. Both sides, caucasian and minorities, blaming each other for missed opportunities. But it still exists. Whether it be announced or subdued.
    Here is a site that shows what some blacks have to endure... http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

Thats where I am coming from. Anyone who thinks racism is only whites towards blacks is a fool. The reason we still have so many racist issues is becuase the black americans want to keep it as an issue, otherwise they would no longer have any thing to blame their problems on.

I try to tell people everyday, No man is born lazy, the system makes them that way! no father is born with the genes to abandon his child or not provide. We live in an artificially design system with variables that are stack against the some people and "some people" may not be based on race, But those who want a simple life... I for one love the Amish lifestyle without the religion. People are sometimes broken easily. Their is no monolithic people. We all have different thresholds. To hell with corporate America... Just to think of all the jobs I've turned down. 911 would have had me in one of those buildings for an interview if I had accepted a job with and IT firm! As long as I pay Sam, I'm good to go and work diligently to avoid the monotony!
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

I call this jokes... nothing that I find offensive...
    You might not, but some might. We are not born racist. It's a learned behavior. Whether it be parents, relatives or the media. Historically speaking, the more people are oppressed the more they judge others based on their differences.
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by obrien View Post
    Thats where I am coming from. Anyone who thinks racism is only whites towards blacks is a fool. The reason we still have so many racist issues is becuase the black americans want to keep it as an issue, otherwise they would no longer have any thing to blame their problems on.
    Not true. Black Americans are disliked by a number of races. And are judged on so many different levels. Blacks don't neccessarily keep it an issue. But when you've felt it enough times you tend to see it even when it doesn't exist.
    Government Moto:

Not true. Black Americans are disliked by a number of races. And are judged on so many different levels. Blacks don't neccessarily keep it an issue. But when you've felt it enough times you tend to see it even when it doesn't exist.

I would say that our opinions on this differ mainly due to living is different parts of the country. Growing up, even going to a primarily black high school, I didn't see any racial issues. But once I went to college, and later moved to florida, I have seen more and more.

Alot of our perceptions of other ethnic groups come from the media. It loves to demonize american blacks. Just watch the news. When a crime is committed by a white person, there is no mention of race. But the same crime committed by a black person. They will mention race. Rap music doesn't help. It reinforces the stereotype that other races have against blacks. Record companies love it. It sells records. Because not just blacks buy that kind of music.
    Government Moto:

Florida is the deep south...thinking here is different!
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

I would say that our opinions on this differ mainly due to living is different parts of the country. Growing up, even going to a primarily black high school, I didn't see any racial issues. But once I went to college, and later moved to florida, I have seen more and more.
    Oh I've seen many issues myself. Spent my childhood in a primarily black neighborhood. Spent some of my teenage years in a all white neighborhood. I've learned to observe. The same issues I observed with blacks are the same issues I've observed with whites.
    Laziness, shiftlessness, drug abuse, welfare, etc. knows no color boundaries.
    Government Moto:

depends on what part of florida you are in. Alot of it is still yankeeville. lol

I used to listen to alot of rap. The new stuff pretty much sucks, but the rap from the late 80s and 90s wasn't too bad.

My basis for most of my opinions have more to do with personal experiences than what I see on the news. I was living in S St. pete, and thankfully I am out of that part of town now. 5 years was enough.

F*** mcdumba$$3$
    F*** whiny 4$$ humans
    and most importantly F*** california, you can give that turd to Mexico and it would be fine with me
    The Manx has been sitting dormant, but I think I finally have my motivation back. I hope to see it float soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    Florida is the deep south...thinking here is different!
    I was in Florida about 8 months ago. The people there were very nice and friendly. But I was only in Tallahassee...
    Government Moto:

Laziness, shiftlessness, drug abuse, welfare, etc. knows no color boundaries.
    Brilliant! this is spot on, we are over run with bums and beggars and most of them are white.

I'm racist against the human race mostly!
    The Manx has been sitting dormant, but I think I finally have my motivation back. I hope to see it float soon.

Dom, Tally is the deep south, once you get down to Tampa and Miami it is more Yankees and Cubans

lol I thought you would enjoy this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Avanti View Post
    I'm racist against the human race mostly!
    I concur. They are a plague, that terrorizes the rest of the living beings.

I figured Obrien did this thread to wake Avanti up.

depends on what part of florida you are in. Alot of it is still yankeeville. lol

I used to listen to alot of rap. The new stuff pretty much sucks, but the rap from the late 80s and 90s wasn't too bad.

My basis for most of my opinions have more to do with personal experiences than what I see on the news. I was living in S St. pete, and thankfully I am out of that part of town now. 5 years was enough.
    Likewise, I only listen to the classics, Since the south got into rap they destroyed it.

Well, I'm sure there are good people there too. People tend to find someone or some group to dislike. I look at the person and not the group.
    Government Moto:

99 percent of the time i do too, But when it comes to the once art of hip hop, the "south" turned it into flip flop.

But it's all based on education! and these clowns get paid to act foolish.

Likewise, I only listen to the classics, Since the south got into rap they destroyed it.
    I listen to Classic Rock from the '60's and 70's, Doo wop, Old school R&B, Funk, Rap from 80's, early 90's, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Nat King Cole, and crap like that. Maybe some folk and classical. Can't deal with too much of the mess that's on the radio these days...except Ok Go.
    Government Moto:

But it's all based on education! and these clowns get paid to act foolish.
    Yes they do. Then MTV has stupid shows like "Crips" that entice more of them to be "sell-outs." If Aliens came to invade the earth, rest assured, they would be collaborators.
    Government Moto:

I listen to Classic Rock from the '60's and 70's, Doo wop, Old school R&B, Funk, Rap from 80's, early 90's, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Nat King Cole, and crap like that. Maybe some folk and classical. Can't deal with too much of the mess that's on the radio these days...except Ok Go.
    I have all of that in my archives, reggae too.

Yep forgot to mention reggae...You must have alot of hard drive storage.
    Government Moto:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast