Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: no more Mcdonalds for me

Default no more Mcdonalds for me

I don't very often anymore, but no I won't go back ever.

http://www.365black.com/365black/index.jsp

You'll live longer.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

I could take the liberty and say other things about Mac Daddy, But I'll refrain. From pig guts to McD's, progress is good.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Is it because they sponsored a web site geared towards minorities?
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    I must say I was wondering the same thing
    Several boats in various stages of destruction

According to the first post, that must be the reason. Too funny

Mcdonalds sponsors so many charities and events. Their campaign at this time seems to focus on "community" involvement.
    Government Moto:

How dare they?! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Yea, when I clicked on the link, that was my initial impression( a battle for another place and another time or why even bother, A man convinced against his will, is of the same mindset in the end). But I have other beef (pun intended) with these fast death servers.

You've seen Fast Food Nation too then?

Yes thats pleny of reason for me. Call me a racist if you want, but I don't see it a 365white.com. I am tired of affirmative action the rest of the poor me I black nonsense. People wonder why racism is a problem, and this right here is very good example.

Dude , I have teraBytes of documentaries and I mean terabytes. knowing is half the battle, and ignorance is not bliss, who ever invented that lie, that crap is deadly. What does Uncle Sam say "ignorance of the law does not excuse" or "ignorance of the law excuses no one", neither is it in life!
    Last edited by RCprince; 08-24-2009 at 11:18 PM. Reason: wrote the right quote

Quote Originally Posted by obrien View Post
    Yes thats pleny of reason for me. Call me a racist if you want, but I don't see it a 365white.com. I am tired of affirmative action the rest of the poor me I black nonsense. People wonder why racism is a problem, and this right here is very good example.
    Just given them their 40 arces and a mule, that was promised, ooops gotta upgrade those mules to Peterbilt trucks and Caterpillar tractors and I'm sure they'll call it even.

I totally disagree. Before affirmative action, I didn't see too much hand holding and people singing kumbaya. Mcdonald's employs a large number of minorities. It sponsors many programs and scholarships for people of all colors. So they put up a website that is geared towards blacks for employment and to eat their chicken mcnuggets. It's just them targeting a specific demographic.
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    Just given them their 40 arces and a mule, that was promised, ooops gotta upgrade those mules to Peterbilt trucks and Caterpillar tractors and I'm sure they'll call it even.

lol

I totally disagree. Before affirmative action, I didn't see too much hand holding and people singing kumbaya. Mcdonald's employs a large number of minorities. It sponsors many programs and scholarships for people of all colors. So they put up a website that is geared towards blacks for employment and to eat their chicken mcnuggets. It's just them targeting a specific demographic.
    Affirmative action had is place, but its been long enough. Could you imagine what would be said if there was a 365white.com. The double standard is getting old. Black americans have more than enough opportunities to improve their way of life.
    I am sorry but there is not one person alive today that had anything to do with slavery, so how can anyone think they deserve reperations?

All that people need to do is get an education and work hard, quite sitting there waiting for a handout.

I have shocking news to you... latinos alone are almost not minorities in california added with african americans they are majority by a long shot.
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

I hear they are also doing a 365CrackerRacist promotion as well. Wear your white sheet into any MickeyDees in the USA and receive a package of Saltines. Kind of nice to see them giving back.
    Don't get me started

Quote Originally Posted by Bill-SOCAL View Post
    I hear they are also doing a 365CrackerRacist promotion as well. Wear your white sheet into any MickeyDees in the USA and receive a package of Saltines. Kind of nice to see them giving back.

lol
    are you laughing at me or with me?

I dont see anything about affirmative action on the site, just looks like an African American networking site. Good marketing!. I eat at McD's about 1 time a month. I like the sausage egg Mcmuffin with an iced coffee MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    an RC rock crawler lost in a sea of boat parts.........

Oh boy...

Affirmative action had is place, but its been long enough. Could you imagine what would be said if there was a 365white.com. The double standard is getting old. Black americans have more than enough opportunities to improve their way of life.
    I am sorry but there is not one person alive today that had anything to do with slavery, so how can anyone think they deserve reperations?

All that people need to do is get an education and work hard, quite sitting there waiting for a handout.
    Sorry you believe that. Racism is very real and still very much alive. There are many educated blacks that do work hard to be a fruitful part of society. However, there is still alot of discrimination going on. Not just in the hiring practice, but in pay, promotion, security, etc. I worked for a mortgage company that got sued in a few states for racial steering. In this day and age? Unemployement for blacks in the city I work is twice as high for blacks as it is for their white counterparts. We're not talking blue collar jobs either. In many cases I don't advocate affirmative action. But then again, I believe in giving people a chance based on their abilities and not the color of their skin.
    Silly me...
    Government Moto:

I almost fell on the floor!!! Daaaaang!!!
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by Ub Hauled View Post
    I have shocking news to you... latinos alone are almost not minorities in california added with african americans they are majority by a long shot.
    So are you grouping the two? Last I checked, blacks only made up 12.8% of the population.
    http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html
    Government Moto:

Hmm, technically your wrong. Reason being; Corporations have lobbied congress to have rights, the same as a living person. So technically we still have a lot of people alive and doing "Extremely" well, from the " Forcefully Free"labor of others...We'll they did pay for food, room and board, I guess the had to make sure the women were nice and plump for the forcefully quickies on the side.

DOm I agree with you on this one, for the same and different reasons...
    There is racism still going on, but not only from the caucasians but also from the african americans,
    I believe that many of them are hard working and add to society, but there is a good chunk that still does what Obrien was saying, blaming the past for their laziness or for the fact they are got a ticket from a white cop (while speeding) or whatever is missing in their lives. I am a firm believer that bygones should be bygones, yes there was a period in time where they were discriminated, but that was a looooong time ago... how can one look into the future with their eyes in the past?
    I wish people could understand it, I don't think most of society is prejudice against any race.

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    Hmm, technically your wrong. Reason being; Corporations have lobbied congress to have rights, the same as a living person. So technically we still have a lot of people alive and doing "Extremely" well, from the labor of others.
    RCPrince is right. We have been enslaved by corporations and consumerism. So go out a give one of yo' brothas hug...
    Government Moto:

365trailertrash.com...........I think that must be the o'brien site! LOL
    an RC rock crawler lost in a sea of boat parts.........

So are you grouping the two? Last I checked, blacks only made up 12.8% of the population.
    http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html
    Racism is against different, does not matter what color.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast