Thread: Etti 150 Amp Data Log

Default Etti 150 Amp Data Log

Has anyone used this product before? I just got 2 of them for my twin brushless cat and before I go ahead with using the units I was wondering if anybody out there has used one yet?
    They are very small but come with what looks like 10 Guage wire that should service up to 150 Amps no worries.
    I have used the watts up meters before but the Etti units are a bit more complicated and require the use of a lap top or the field box that comes with them for down loading the data.
    It took me a few times to go through the set up procedure on my lap top and read all the instructions.
    Thanks Shane.

AndyM got one and had problems with the software. Check with him to see how things turned out.

Mate the whole lot went in the bin, even an IT expert could not get the software to work and mumbled something about Chinese script as he smashed the disc. Not a prob could still use the box at the lake, great - worked twice and then nothing. But to top it off the esc went up in a big way on the next run. So all my etti electrics are in the bloody bin and thats that!

How many times do Scott (ozzie-crawl) and I have to say it.

Go with the Himodel or Mystery 200A controllers, use them wisely and DO NOT get get them wet, soaked or immersed I mean, not just splashed.

They are low cost, run out of the packet and work.

I have done some very bad things to them and the worst thing I get is a bit of smoke. No flames or explosions.

Did I mention they are low cost ??
    See it....find the photos.....sketch it it....build it........with wood

Quote Originally Posted by Simon.O. View Post
    How many times do Scott (ozzie-crawl) and I have to say it.

Go with the Himodel or Mystery 200A controllers, use them wisely and DO NOT get get them wet, soaked or immersed I mean, not just splashed.

They are low cost, run out of the packet and work.

I have done some very bad things to them and the worst thing I get is a bit of smoke. No flames or explosions.

Did I mention they are low cost ??
    Simon did you read the post ? the OP is asking about the DATA LOGGER not an ESC
    Matt.
    FE, Nitro and Gas racing in Auckland
    www.rcboats.co.nz

I`m using the ETTI data logger without any trouble on my laptop.
    There was only a small issue with configuring the com port during installation.
    Joern Markset

Fokus Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Joern Markset View Post
    I`m using the ETTI data logger without any trouble on my laptop.
    There was only a small issue with configuring the com port during installation.
    that seems to be the trouble with most ESCs that need some Port Config, not just the ETTIs.
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

hello,
    i now its long time ago posted ,do ennyone heve a picture of it instaled?
    thanks

Everything I ever used by etti works perfectly. I have done things to their esc's that I would not put some of my high end controllers through. I know a few people who use the etti logger with no problems at all the main thing is setting the correct com port. As far as the esc's go i myself use/used the etti 150 opto version and the etti 220 hv. They are phenomenal units for the price. To be honest the etti and mgm are the only esc's that have never stopped working on me. I have had schulze and yge's that are 3 or 4 times the price die off on me.