Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 20 Trillion by 2019

Thank you Steve.
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Quote Originally Posted by ghostofpf1 View Post
    Obama's Czars are nothing new .....only more fire for right leaning innuendos..
    Their darling gwb appointed 12 of them himself

"Bush II continued with a Drug Czar and then added a Cybersecurity Czar in 2001, a Regulatory Czar in 2003 along with another AIDS Czar. Bush also added a Faith-based Czar.
    In 2004, Bush appointed a Manufacturing Czar. Then in 2005, Bush added a Katrina Czar, a Bird Flu Czar, an Intelligence Czar, a Copyright Czar and finally a War Czar in 2007.
    Also, with the disbursement of the TARP funds, Bush appointed a TARP Czar. "

Steve
    Why is it you guys on the left always have to bring up Bush? He's GONE now. Out of the picture. No influence. History. At least he has the decency not to offer his opinions of the current administration, unlike his predessor. I'm getting tired of hearing about Bush. Your boy is in the White House and your boys and girls control a veto-proof congress. Can't you come up with anything other than "At least my guy isn't Bush", or "We didn't know how bad Bush screwed it up"? Why all the concern about Bush? Get over it. Tell me the good things your guy is doing to protect my life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness and quit with the Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush.

By the way, I think Bush had too many Czars as well; just remember that your guy has a LOT more of them than GW ever did.
    A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves

I think the trend of blaming started in the early part of this millenia. Just carrying on the tradition. Google "Bush blames Clinton" and see how many hits you get. Then again..He blames alot of people.. http://thinkprogress.org/2005/08/30/bush-blames/

But you are right..He is gone. Time to move forward and learn from the mistakes of the past.
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    But you are right..He is gone. Time to move forward and learn from the mistakes of the past.
    Thank you. That makes a much better debate platform.

Problem is it's impossible to put the genie back in the bottle that Bush and his spend crazy party let loose. They took a surplus and turned it into a huge deficit. It takes more money to turn it around. We have a President now that is doing his best to turn it around but the right can do nothing but criticize. Unbelievable. The right creates the problem and then bitches and moans when the left tries to fix it. The greed and corruption allowed the huge corporations by the deregulation starting with Reagan created the problem and the left is to blame? Excuse me? Those on the right need to do a bit of studying the facts for a change.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    Problem is it's impossible to put the genie back in the bottle that Bush and his spend crazy party let loose. They took a surplus and turned it into a huge deficit.
    Let me see if I have this right: Bush spent like crazy and ran the deficit up to huge numbers, so the way to solve that problem is to spend 4 times as much? That just doesn't make sense.

If insurance companies ran this country, we'd be totalled.
    Government Moto:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123