Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: John pilger: Obama is a corporate marketing creation

Default John pilger: Obama is a corporate marketing creation

Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

makes me think

Nothing new here. First we had a president who couldn't outsmart a bowl of corn flakes now we have one who is like dirt on a windy day. He's all over the road.
    Take a look at this.. http://bx.businessweek.com/obama-hea...3034820260.htm
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

politicians man, what can ya say?

Ya trying to say Obama is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEQMdXpcSq0
    Government Moto:

That is very interesting. Obama is a great orator but short on substance, as are most politicians when they see the books and get advise on many issues from those in the know!!!???

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    That is very interesting. Obama is a great orator but short on substance, as are most politicians when they see the books and get advise on many issues from those in the know!!!???

Douggie
    No, Doug, he's a great reader.

Seems like every time he tries to talk w/o one, he falls flat on his face. Short on substance is EXACTLY right. He needs to be able to think on his feet, think for himself, to be a great orator.

Why do you think The Great Communicator did such a great job? He ignored the teleprompter and said what he really believes.

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

Who was the Great Communicator?
    Government Moto:

You really thunk Obama falls on his face without a teleprompter? That's a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    You gotta be kidding! Even his detractors understood it!

MSNBC: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4152396/ (Be sure to click on "Farewell Address")

USA Today editorial: http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion...6-cannon_x.htm

And for those who would rather listen to NPR's version: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=1940534

Andy

Note: None of these three links are known for their right-wing ideals.

Amazing! Simply amazing. Very politically naive. Obviously a product of the State-controlled media and the State-controlled education system.

This country is SO screwed.
    A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    You really thunk Obama falls on his face without a teleprompter?
    If you tied his hands behind his back he couldn't speak at all.
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
    Why do you think The Great Communicator did such a great job? He ignored the teleprompter and said what he really believes.

Andy
    You mean like this??

http://s332.photobucket.com/albums/m...t=2102fb6a.pbw
    Don't get me started

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jet View Post
    Amazing! Simply amazing. Very politically naive. Obviously a product of the State-controlled media and the State-controlled education system.

Ask a simple question and this is how you respond? Actually I'm not a product of anything more than God and my parents. Politically naive? Not even close. I'm neither Democrat or Republican. I think one who is politically naive is one who blindly follows a party line without regard for right or wrong. Just because I do not follow your exact line of thinking (thank goodness) does not make me anything less than who I am. I am going to take the high road here and not return the insult.
    Government Moto:

I find it amazing how some people will resort to "nit picking" to determine the full spectrum of character of a person. I haven't seen a teleprompter when Obama talks to the people. Take in to consideration, He is a minority in a very important position. There are many who would like to harm him just on basis of the color of his skin. How comfortable would you feel in a public arena with this in the back of your mind?
    Government Moto:

The point is I am very disappointed in this world leader. After the wacky world of Little George. I thought he would make statements in leadership of democracy, not beer summits and what change in policy and thought as he mandated.

Douggie

Obviously our President is being reduced to little more than a figurehead.
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by Bill-SOCAL View Post
    Foot meet mouth

All politicians use teleprompters....most tv personalities read from one or cue cards...but these FACTS don't stop the rapidly losing it right from trying to rouse up the rabble by trying to make it look like something else...
    sometimes I think all these false "facts" put forth by some of these thread starters are plants by the Dems to make the right look foolish
    Steve

Government Moto:

I find it amazing how some people will resort to "nit picking" to determine the full spectrum of character of a person. I haven't seen a teleprompter when Obama talks to the people.
    Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyW9e5QdWxk

http://www.teleprompterpresident.com...videos/page/2/

Just google for "Obama teleprompter stutter" and you'll find lots, lots more.

Take in to consideration, He is a minority in a very important position. There are many who would like to harm him just on basis of the color of his skin. How comfortable would you feel in a public arena with this in the back of your mind?
    Why do you guys keep bringing race in? My best friend is black. He came here as a (legal) immigrant, and is now a citizen. He voted for Obama (his wife's family tried to dissuade him). He's disappointed in what we have now.

The Secret Service does a VERY good job of protecting the President. There were a lot of people who wanted to dispose of President Johnson, President Nixon, President Carter, President Reagan, President Bush, President Clinton, President Bush, and now President Obama.

There was only half-way successful attempt in 46 years. I don't think of President Obama has anything to worry about.

Andy

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyW9e5QdWxk

http://www.teleprompterpresident.com...videos/page/2/

Just google for "Obama teleprompter stutter" and you'll find lots, lots more.

Why do you guys keep bringing race in? My best friend is black. He came here as a (legal) immigrant, and is now a citizen. He voted for Obama (his wife's family tried to dissuade him). He's disappointed in what we have now.

The Secret Service does a VERY good job of protecting the President. There were a lot of people who wanted to dispose of President Johnson, President Nixon, President Carter, President Reagan, President Bush, President Clinton, President Bush, and now President Obama.

There was only half-way successful attempt in 46 years. I don't think of President Obama has anything to worry about.

Andy
    Well Andy, dislike for political views is one thing. Outright hatred for one's skin color is another. You might not feel it, but there are many who do. Whether it be subtle or pronounced. It is still a problem in this country. Just look at the Media. Beck, coulter, hannity, Limbaugh, etc. These guys spew out alot of racial inuendos. And there are alot of idiots who take it to heart.
    Government Moto:

Lads, just face the facts most people are racist, whether or not it is skin colour or religion, we love to be in our own tribe.

Douggie

unbelievable bunch of malcontents after 8 years of the worst and dumbest president in history and you criticize a man with some brains for a change? Damn your standards are low for the stupid and high for the smart. Go figure. Better load up your gun, go grab your dog and get in your pickemup truck...turn on the radio and listen to some Merl Haggard music while swilling some home brew....might take your mind off things for a while.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

No, Doug, he's a great reader.

Seems like every time he tries to talk w/o one, he falls flat on his face. Short on substance is EXACTLY right. He needs to be able to think on his feet, think for himself, to be a great orator.

Andy
    Obama is one of the most Intelligent Presidents ever elected, However to not make yourself look like a fool (GWB) one would be wise to write down everything. But to those who don't understand wisdom, the logic escapes them.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Lads, just face the facts most people are racist, whether or not it is skin colour or religion, we love to be in our own tribe.

Douggie
    Classism, Sexism, Racism, and Creed rule the world.

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    Classism, Sexism, Racism, and Creed rule the world.
    You forgot ignorance. They are definitely alot of ignorant people out there....Look at all the yoco's who keep yelling for the government to keep their hands of Medicare.
    Government Moto:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jet View Post

Oh yeah, I'm politically naive....
    Government Moto:

Let's see, even tempered, unbiased, non judgmental, and respectful to all.
    If these traits make you naive, I'd hope to be counted among the "naive" too.

You seem to be a stand up guy to me Dom

Well thank you very much. I appreciate that. I think the same of you and most people on this forum.
    Government Moto:

Douggie
    Here are a couple of examples when his teleprompter fails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeJsyoKIabY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast