Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Outrigger websites

Ben, nice finding... the X4 has been out for a while now... the Bip Bip is new to me...
    any site links?
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

Jan, I'm confused. I provided a link. Let me know what you're looking for.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Quote Originally Posted by Meniscus View Post
    Jan, I'm confused. I provided a link. Let me know what you're looking for.
    I have a PDF link, it tells me the prices but nowhere to order from, can you tell me the site that you got the PDF from?

Just go to the base website: http://www.rc-boat.eu/ Specific ordering instructions can be found here: http://www.rc-boat.eu/rc-race-boats-orders.php
    Let me know if you're making an order. I may be interested in something else they have and we could combine orders.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

For inquiring minds, you can see clearly the mounting locations in the image below:

List is updated fellas, chk out the two new additions the the list... thanks Ben.

Default rigger prop question

I enlarged the plans to the predater outrigger to 32'' long with a 19'' from outside to outside on the sponsons it is 4.2 lb. ready to run no bat. I am running a turnigy 5.0 40-50c brick that weighs 20.6 oz.the prop I am running is a octuram 447 the motor and esc is the ul1 when I run 5 laps as in the race in our club it is balistic running in the high 50's low 60's but when I pull it in the caps as well as the motor will blister you when you touch them but there is no smocking genie can some one help me chose a good prop to cool me down but still blister the field

I'd try a X640 and see if that is cooler. If it is cooler, then step up to a X642. That would put you at the same speed. Are you sure you're not running wet or dragging?

You can also look at the timing you are running. It may be cooler on a different timing setting on the ESC.

Add one more. This one is made to order.

019352528130.jpeg

Here's the link (translated to English for convenience)

I don't think we have this one: Lake Racer Boats

What is it? A Hopf mini rigger.

What happened to it? Don't know, maybe a funky build.

Is it ugly? Yes.

Does it work? No.

CIMG3869.jpg CIMG3873.jpg CIMG3874.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmxJCLQWC6E

Let's add another:

IMG_0312.jpg IMG_0306.jpg IMG_0302.jpg IMG_0289.jpg IMG_0316.jpg

LINK

I like this one for a lot of reasons.
    Last edited by Meniscus; 06-07-2011 at 01:40 PM.

And another from the same site.

DSC02428.JPG DSC02430.JPG DSC02434.JPG DSC02435.JPG

LINK

Wow! What a waste of time and materials! That is one FUGLY Bucker!

What is it? A Hopf mini rigger.

What happened to it? Don't know, maybe a funky build.

Is it ugly? Yes.

Does it work? No.

CIMG3869.jpg CIMG3873.jpg CIMG3874.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmxJCLQWC6E

Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

LOL, I've run some ugly boats and hovercrafts in my time, but not sure I could bring myself to run that one! Maybe it's a Canard they built backwards. LMAO

Is it ugly: yes!

Does it need some extra speed: yes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIOgyokek7Y

Here's another. From what I read, it's made in limited runs in Germany, but cannot find a link to the manufacturer. Manufacturer is said to be Iser Models. Perhaps our German friends can help us identify.

dsc03943.jpg

Edit: Found website for Iser Models, but no sign of this rigger. I would post the website, but it has a painful popup that may compromise some user's browsers when not using Firefox.
    Last edited by Meniscus; 06-10-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Here's another. Contact: Paul Osmond 0415 450237 Australia?

Osmond.jpg
    Last edited by Meniscus; 06-13-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Here's another. Contact: Paul Osmond 0415 450237 Australia?

Osmond.jpg
    I think we have this one in the list Ben... I have seen it.

Hmm.. maybe I'm on crack...

Quote Originally Posted by Ub Hauled View Post
    Hmm.. maybe I'm on crack...
    Well, I'm not saying you are, but you do live in CA. Everything is a little different over there.

I think you may be right, but we didn't have direct contact information for the custom builder. My vote is to list it, link directly to my post with the picture for reference.

No comment on finding these last production riggers of the world? LOL

List updated,

Ub Back on air...

Good to have you back Jan
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hi Danny, back again
    hahahhaha

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456