Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Outrigger websites

Guess you're not going to get an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Meniscus View Post
    Is there a reason why we aren't including the starship outriggers from minicatracing?
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Jim, stop being such a whiner... your link has been there since Ben suggested it.
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

LOL!!!

Jan, I contacted Alfred Lanza of LeeCraft Racing. I read somewhere that they had rigger kits and/or hulls. He's going to be sending me pictures of the riggers they offer. Here's the link to their website, even though they don't have the riggers listed.

I don't know how to handle models that aren't listed on the website for which, we only have pictures. Any ideas?

Edit: I can't figure out why my post came before Jim's, I posted around 8:30 AM eastern.
    Last edited by Meniscus; 01-27-2010 at 02:38 AM.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Competitor G Rigger

Supposedly, Performance International R/C (504) 832-2028 has riggers they manufacture, but I haven't contacted them.
    Last edited by Meniscus; 01-27-2010 at 03:09 AM.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

I guess I've gone blind in my other eye. Could I have some cheese with my whine? Sorry!!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

LOL!!!

Jan, I contacted Alfred Lanza of LeeCraft Racing. I read somewhere that they had rigger kits and/or hulls. He's going to be sending me pictures of the riggers they offer. Here's the link to their website, even though they don't have the riggers listed.

I don't know how to handle models that aren't listed on the website for which, we only have pictures. Any ideas?
    I think we should put just the contact info for now (until the site is updated) so people don't get confused... will post contact info.

Got it...

Supposedly, Performance International R/C (504) 832-2028 has riggers they manufacture, but I haven't contacted them.
    Do they have a website?

Quote Originally Posted by Ub Hauled View Post
    I think we should put just the contact info for now (until the site is updated) so people don't get confused... will post contact info.

Got it...

Do they have a website?
    I don't think they do.

There's a duplicate. Sorry. Isane and Insane.

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    I guess I've gone blind in my other eye. Could I have some cheese with my whine? Sorry!!
    Make it Roquefort, hehehehe

What about Crumbgrabber? Still available?

Roquefort is good. I'm kinda partial to Feta!

Quote Originally Posted by Ub Hauled View Post
    Make it Roquefort, hehehehe
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Kep's 21 Plans/Kits as well as several other plans/kits

it's listed Ben

Very cool. What about the plans I listed links to such as the Predator/Blizzard and the Yellow Jacket?

Still no pictures from Alfred at Leecraft We'll see...

Is it worth mentioning the Tenshock Hydro 1? => big brother of Starship available in North America only as a special order item through Minicatracingusa.com. I'd post the actual Tenshock site, but it appears that they are updating their website.

Been updating for a while. I can also supply these.

Allan
    www.astecmodels.co.uk 100+ pages of FE info and products

I MAY have one of these in stock. If anyone is interested, I'll check it out.

Is it worth mentioning the Tenshock Hydro 1? => big brother of Starship available in North America only as a special order item through Minicatracingusa.com. I'd post the actual Tenshock site, but it appears that they are updating their website.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Exclamation

OK, here are some views you probably haven't seen of Lindenau's new Bathlett MKII:

Bathlett-MK2-022mittlicht.jpg Bathlett MK2 027freilicht .jpg

Info: It won the second run to The German nationals 2009,by three laps and is the new record holder at the Naviga oval (32 laps)

Here's one better, as high-res as the forum allows:

Bathlett-MK2-027freilicht-_.jpg Bathlett-MK2-022mittlicht_.jpg

very cool Ben, thanks...

Jan, here's another to be added:

RBC Kits

Edit: Courtesy of Gerwin
    Last edited by Meniscus; 03-22-2010 at 03:01 PM.

from the Netherlands !

http://www.twisterriggers.com/Twisterriggers/index.html

2 of them are now build for FE !!
    Lehner 3040 inside
    5 inch bodywidth

Impression of it's size :
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gerwin, glad to see you found this thread and you're input is greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerwin Brommer View Post
    from the Netherlands !

http://www.twisterriggers.com/Twisterriggers/index.html

2 of them are now build for FE !!
    Lehner 3040 inside
    5 inch bodywidth

Impression of it's size :
    Holy Crap! That's a Rigger!

OK, here's another one Jan. My German isn't good, but they call it Eigenbau Rigger

I'm thinking that it may be similar to our Predator builds since the pictures seem to vary a little, but I haven't had the most luck finding out if it's a kit, plans, etc. Perhaps one of the German guys can help us out.

Here's one the of the pictures I found:

Eigenbau Rigger.jpg

I'm really hoping that Eigenbau doesn't mean Outrigger or some other general term

Eigenbau = DIY? LMAO!!!

So much for that idea!

100 points go to Meniscus.
    Eigenbau = own build.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerwin Brommer View Post
    100 points go to Meniscus.
    Eigenbau = own build.
    Well it was a good idea. This really cracks me up! Maybe I'll change my signature to "Lost in translation"

OK, let's try this again.

Any idea who makes this one?

XY_pic2.gif

Link where it was found

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast