Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: it's here!

Mine had a 30mm prop
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

I got a nice 2200 20C lipo that i am going to try with mine with the T-400 motor it should come alive!!
    That's if it ever stops raining here!!!
    :p What go faster that's what I like to do!
    Custom RC radio steering grips
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZ28 View Post
    I got a nice 2200 20C lipo that i am going to try with mine with the T-400 motor it should come alive!!
    That's if it ever stops raining here!!!
    Boat's run good when they are wet! Go ahead at take it out!

Well with the lipo it stunk...it felt like with the stock battery and T-400 this boat is at it's limit in stock form......with the lipo it just gives it that little more than the nimh battery and it cavitates and the rear stays pushed to the left side and it takes for ever to get on plane!!! what is it with this boat it always feels like air is under it in the prop and the bats rear always stays to the left side making it not go straight and get on plane...any help will be great.
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM

Did you leave it in the stock position? If you did the CG was way different
    Billy Graham

what would be needed to do what way would i need to move it.... funny thing it does this with the stock battery also?
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM

Weigh the batteries to see how much difference in weight. My guess is you will need to move weight forward. Wonder where the cg is in the stock setup
    Billy Graham

Quote Originally Posted by JimClark View Post
    Weigh the batteries to see how much difference in weight. My guess is you will need to move weight forward. Wonder where the cg is in the stock setup
    the batteries are like 20 grams lighter than the stock NIMH packs....but even with these it feels funny ... you give it gas and you see the rear pushing towards the left fighting it's self when you are going straight and it kind of sounds like there is air under the prop and the boat takes a very long time to get strai and on plane ?
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM

Hi

I'm considering buying two of these little hydros or two of the Mini rios torace with my son. Hopefully I can make it faster later on.

Did anyone get the hydro running fast and stable with brushless and 2S Li- Po ?

What do you guys think of this set up ? http://cgi.ebay.com/1700-Outrunner-B...item3a5ca3bf4b

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12