Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lady Palin

Quote Originally Posted by Simon.O. View Post
    I don't think a poll would be accurate.
    Too many people would let politics cloud thier opinion. i bet there are loads of guys who would tap her but wont admit it because that would be crossing the great political divide.
    C'mon guys fess up !!
    Am I the only one here who would ??
    NOT ME! Seeing as she is now unemployed I would end up paying for her, her children, and illegitimate grandchildren. In the words of Rod Stewart " Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a women I don't like and just give her a house."
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Palin when she was younger. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Quote Originally Posted by Simon.O. View Post
    I don't think a poll would be accurate.
    Too many people would let politics cloud thier opinion. i bet there are loads of guys who would tap her but wont admit it because that would be crossing the great political divide.
    C'mon guys fess up !!
    Am I the only one here who would ??
    Since the wife doesn't read this forum (I hope) err..... ummm.............

Yes I would

Nice to know you're keeping current with the misinformation and lies from the GOP talking points and the radical right wing spokespersons. First 18 minutes of 9-11? Try the first 9 months of his administration when he ignored repeated warnings from all of the intelligence agencies and richard clark about al qeada. Bush wanted to cook the books on Iraq from day one in office. That is a well known documented fact...but it backfired on him. We KNOW now he was lieing to us and you still defend him?

OVER regulation of the mortgage industries? Gimme a break. You're on thin ice here Darin. My wife has worked in the mortgage industry for over 25 years. Everything was fine until June of 2002 when G.W. Bush issued a white house statement that all people should be able to own a home and that it should be easier to get a loan. THAT was the signal for all the crooks to come out of the woodwork. My wife remembers it well. It was that fall that all the "liar loans" started coming in. Without proper regulation (everything in sight was deregulated by the Republicans starting with Reagan), there was little anybody could do about it. Fannie and Freddie ONLY bought A+ paper with at least 20% down. They were NOT responsible for the mortgage debacle as you would like people to believe. They did NOT buy the junk loans. Investors did. Mortgages need to start flowing again but with safeguards. Well qualified and able people with excellent credit histories are being turned down by banks. The reason banks were given the bailout money was to loan it. But no, they are still sticking it to us by using it to pay their operating expenses. Small businesses are crumbling because they can't get the loans to make payroll, etc. Swell bunch, the big banks and that's just fine with the Repubs.

Regarding spending? $700 billion was Bush's, not the dems so you need to subtract that from YOUR calculations. Check the records for pork spending under the 6 years of the Republican dominated congress without one veto from Bush. It is the LARGEST SPENDING IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY and you guys call yourselves conservatives? ...and that's not even counting the cost of the Iraq war! All of those resources and money should have gone to Afghanistan where the enemy actually was....not diverted to Iraq... for no reason!

..."People need to WAKE UP and get thier facts straight...." YOU SURE DO!

You zipped up but you had to continue on about Palin? Don't even get me started! Fine american women like Barbara Bachman? Oh please!

OK I'm zipped now

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    That's funny... this coming from the same people that complained that Bush didn't do enough in the first 18-minutes after he heard about 9-11...

Obama hasn't done a THING to get us out of Iraq... everything that's happening there was put in motion long before he came along. He's just made the wise choice to not interfere with that and mess it up too...

"Meaningful health-care reform"??? Is that what you are calling this travasty of spending?? The Canadians come to the US for quality health-care... WHERE are we going to go??? Have you looked to see how much of that money is alotted to Planned Parenthood? Give me a break!

The failing economy can be DIRECTLY linked to actions taken by people in the CURRENT administration through OVER-REGULATION of the financial and Mortgage industries... THEN, you're beloved Barney Frank has the audasity to go to Fanny May just LAST MONTH and suggest that they need to RELAX lending requirements... AGAIN!

Pot isn't legalized yet, but listening to the rubbish coming from the media and the left, you'd think it had already been...

People need to WAKE UP and get thier facts straight.

Luckily, Poll numbers are showing that the people, in fact, are... One can only hope they come to their senses before this administration spends this country into the brink...

And don't even begin to talk about Bush and Spending... The Dems have spent more in the past 6-months... THREE TIMES more at least, than Bush did in his entire 8-years... and WHAT do we have to show for it??? A prolonged recession... Nice work...

OK, there is my rant/vent... I'm going to follow suit and

Now, back on topic... Palin is a fine example of an American woman and there are a hell of a lot more out there like her than like Pelosi or Politono (sp) or Sotomayor... They just aren't getting the press...
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Best lays I ever had were with stupid women. Sure I'd tap it. That doesn't mean I have to make love to her mind...or lack of one.

Quote Originally Posted by RMZDADDY View Post
    Since the wife doesn't read this forum (I hope) err..... ummm.............

Yes I would
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Boy you hit that one right on the head! Came out of the same mould!

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    Palin when she was younger. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Good points!

Quote Originally Posted by egneg View Post
    NOT ME! Seeing as she is now unemployed I would end up paying for her, her children, and illegitimate grandchildren. In the words of Rod Stewart " Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a women I don't like and just give her a house."
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Sick 'em, Jim. Ruff, Ruff!
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Don't 'conveniently' ignore the fact that the first $700 billion of this record spending was by Bush!! Bush!! Obama actually instituted some 'conditions' for the additional bailouts! Bush imposed NONE.

Quote Originally Posted by RMZDADDY View Post
    If you call record spending "trying".
    I didn't support Bush, I wouldn't support Palin and I don't support Obama either. I wonder why you would call people poor losers for expressing their opinions.
    That is after all, how this thread started.
    And Doby, I don't have the cash to run for office, I'm raising five kids. All I can do is vote!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Unbelievable. Do you live in the real world? The birth certificate thing is totally bogus and you know it. Cooked up by the Swifboat birthers. Total B.S.

About a teleprompter. Did you ever see Bush deliver an extemporaneous speech? He couldn't even pronounce the words.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
    At least Sarah is a US citizen and hasn't been trying to hide her birth certificate for 5 years.

I'll take her over Mr. Teleprompter any day.

Andy
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

I agree. She certainly will be history very soon. But then I hope you Sarah admirers keep it up. She would be the easiest thing to defeat the right wing could ever won. She lost the election for McCain. I'm in favor of an encore.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    She will be in the future.

Douggie
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Enough! I want to remain friends on here. I'm done.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    Don't 'conveniently' ignore the fact that the first $700 billion of this record spending was by Bush!! Bush!! Obama actually instituted some 'conditions' for the additional bailouts! Bush imposed NONE.
    I actually wasn't referring to spending from before he took office, so that means I'm incorrect? If so, I can accept that and admit when I'm wrong. Nothing convenient about it

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
    Government Moto:

Enough! I want to remain friends on here. I'm done.
    You certainly have not offended me in any way, I appreciate having the opportunity to read your input on these subjects

i cant believe you guys argue over past and present presidents
    these people are figure heads and spokesman. do you really think these people change anything or can change anything,they are puppets on strings. if you believe they run the country then maybe you still believe santa clause is real. (sorry egneg you had to find out he wasnt real sooner or later)

I agree. She certainly will be history very soon. But then I hope you Sarah admirers keep it up. She would be the easiest thing to defeat the right wing could ever won. She lost the election for McCain. I'm in favor of an encore.
    All this Sarah bashing and wailing on about how you all aren't gonna vote for her, yet no one can even tell us what she's currently running for.

Do I have to explain how elections work? Apparently.

First, someone has to actually be RUNNING for office before you can NOT vote for them.

Sailr, you sound like the very definition of a 'sore winner'. I see a lot of that from Obama supporters on other forums. Why so angry? You guys are finally in charge of absolutely EVERYTHING now, yet you are still popping blood vessels.

Why izzat? What the heck else do you want? Do you really expect conservatives to roll over and play dead, pretending they don't see what BO is doing to the country?

Rick

Unbelievable. Do you live in the real world? The birth certificate thing is totally bogus and you know it. Cooked up by the Swifboat birthers. Total B.S.

About a teleprompter. Did you ever see Bush deliver an extemporaneous speech? He couldn't even pronounce the words.
    Yes, I did, and he did one heck of a job.

You really think this qualifies as good speech?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

"Um, I, uh, um, no, um I, wait I've already answered that question, um I uh ..."
    --- Barak Obama

Wake up, Obama's just a mouthpiece for something far more sinister.

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie-crawl View Post
    maybe you still believe santa clause is real. (sorry egneg you had to find out he wasnt real sooner or later)
    He's Not!
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

well thats what the easter bunny told me

Andy
    Ya know, the same thing was said about Bush. Looking back over the last 30 or so years, I think it holds true for all presidents. Freedom has become just a word to justify a cause. For us older people, do you feel any more free than you did 20 or maybe 30 years ago? I'm for making money the old fashion way. By earning it. But some of the dirt bags today, equate earning to stealing. Whether you be a financier or a career welfare recipient. The people in the middle have to suffer for the shortcomings of those at the top or at the bottom. It's just not right.
    Government Moto:

Andy
    Wake up...yer paranoia's showing

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    Ya know, the same thing was said about Bush. Looking back over the last 30 or so years, I think it holds true for all presidents. Freedom has become just a word to justify a cause. For us older people, do you feel any more free than you did 20 or maybe 30 years ago? I'm for making money the old fashion way. By earning it. But some of the dirt bags today, equate earning to stealing. Whether you be a financier or a career welfare recipient. The people in the middle have to suffer for the shortcomings of those at the top or at the bottom. It's just not right.
    On the button and a very intelligent response, but I still wait for Lady MacBeath's entrance, me playing with words and substance

Douggie
    Last edited by Flying Scotsman; 07-16-2009 at 07:16 PM.

It's our turn after 8 years of the crap thrown by the conservatives.

Also, it's in reaction to the hate spewed by the conservative talk radio people. Very scarey to be sure. They are just tiptoeing a fine line just short of sedition.

Finally, it's in reaction to the people that immediately after the election started dishing out crap about how bad Obama is..before he was even sworn in. In 2000 I didn't vote for Bush but sure gave him the benefit of the doubt until he showed us how bad he was. I certainly would have shown John McCain the same courtesy until he proved himself unworthy of my support. But for some people, they just buy all the crap on Fox news and from Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. They don't have an original thought of their own. I can't believe some people that bash Obama and are just swallowing all the rhetoric and hate about him without actually observing, reading, etc.

As for Sarah Palin? She brought the bashing on herself through her utter stupidity. I'm just saying I hope she does run for office. It will ensure the GOP will lose again. Anyone that seriously thinks she has the brain power for the office is just plain delusional. As somebody here said....a nice american lady... Well, I know a lot of nice american ladies but that doesn't qualify them to be President! I at least want my President to know that AFrica is a continent. We had enough unedumacated stupid statements out of Bush. They're endless.

And just what is it that you think Obama is doing to the country? He is trying to straighten out the train wreck Bush created and yet you still want to bash him. Unbelievable.

I am not a sore winner. I am absolutely ecstatic that he was elected. At last, somebody that cares more about the people than the corporate rich buddies of Bush that sold us all down the river.

Quote Originally Posted by electrick View Post
    All this Sarah bashing and wailing on about how you all aren't gonna vote for her, yet no one can even tell us what she's currently running for.

Do I have to explain how elections work? Apparently.

First, someone has to actually be RUNNING for office before you can NOT vote for them.

Sailr, you sound like the very definition of a 'sore winner'. I see a lot of that from Obama supporters on other forums. Why so angry? You guys are finally in charge of absolutely EVERYTHING now, yet you are still popping blood vessels.

Why izzat? What the heck else do you want? Do you really expect conservatives to roll over and play dead, pretending they don't see what BO is doing to the country?

Rick
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Government Moto:

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more. I'm one of those 'older' persons you refer to. NO, I dont' feel free anymore. I too have always worked hard for my money and totally agree about the corporate greed. At least during the Clinton administration, welfare was reigned in. It was changed to 'workfare'. You can get some help for a while and then you have to go to work or you're cut off. I don't mind those that really need the help but not forever, like it used to be.

Thanks for the comment!

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

If you think THAT's bad! Jeeeeez! Watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EvNJWM_NDg

Yes, I did, and he did one heck of a job.

You really think this qualifies as good speech?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDJSVPAx8xc

"Um, I, uh, um, no, um I, wait I've already answered that question, um I uh ..."
    --- Barak Obama

Andy
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

She brought the bashing on herself through her utter stupidity.
    Andy K posted a list of O's missteps in another thread, has Palin made that many? If so please list all of them.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Steven, there isn't enough space and time to list all of her stupid performances...TV, parading her poor little pregnant daughter around while espousing good Christian principles...disgraceful, 'see Russia from here'...cheering on Joe the Plumber who isn't even a plumber. And her latest move that nobody even knows what the hell she said!?

Poor old McCain was HAD. Too bad. I used to admire him until the GOP backed him in the corner and made him drink the koolaid.

Let's quit this. We're not going to change each other's opinions. I'm just glad I lived long enough to see Bush and Cheney out of office

Let's go back to talkin' bout boats!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Steven, there isn't enough space and time to list all of her stupid performances...TV, parading her poor little pregnant daughter around while espousing good Christian principles...disgraceful, 'see Russia from here'...cheering on Joe the Plumber who isn't even a plumber. And her latest move that nobody even knows what the hell she said!?

Poor old McCain was HAD. Too bad. I used to admire him until the GOP backed him in the corner and made him drink the koolaid.

Let's quit this. We're not going to change each other's opinions. I'm just glad I lived long enough to see Bush and Cheney out of office

Let's go back to talkin' bout boats!
    Palin was a boost in the poor old guys corner, McCain lost because he looked like he was going to drop. I guess we have to agree to disagree.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast