Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Palin

Default Lady Palin

I trust that American voters will come to their senses and tell this "hockey mum" who just quit one job and is now eyeing higher political stature....To p**s off. She would be good at managing the local recycling depot.

Douggie

The day she becomes "Big Honcho" is the day I buy my ticket back home...
    Douggie, I agree.
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

This may sound odd, but she isn't on a ballot anywhere that I can find.

So why do American voters need to tell her anything?

Unless you're a registered voter in the US, (with all due respect) you really don't get a say in whether we choose to elect Sarah Palin to public office.

But again, she's not running for anything, so it's a moot point..

Rick
    Last edited by electrick; 07-13-2009 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by electrick View Post
    This may sound odd, but she isn't on a ballot anywhere that I can find.

So why do American voters need to tell her anything?

Unless you're a registered voter in the US, (with all due respect) you really don't get a say in whether we choose to elect Sarah Palin to public office.

But again, she's not running for anything, so it's a moot point..

Rick
    You are right Rick,
    but at this point we are just speculating... it's a free country and all of us are entitled to an opinion... I am saying all this with due respect of course.
    To me, this last election was sufficiently close to get me concerned.
    PS: Clever name you chose for the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ub Hauled View Post
    You are right Rick,
    but at this point we are just speculating... it's a free country and all of us are entitled to an opinion... I am saying all this with due respect of course.
    To me, this last election was sufficiently close to get me concerned.
    PS: Clever name you chose for the forum.
    I agree.

My point is simply that there is no need for people to get their undies in a bunch over her, when it's much too early to know just what actions will be manifested by her true ambitions.

At this point, people are simply (over)reacting to the rumor mill. It makes for lively discussion, but it's not based much in reality.

I also see a lot of handwringing and railing on about her on other political forums I frequent. It puzzles me why people are so worried about her running for office in the first place. If she's not up to snuff, she will get weeded out--just like it's always been.

Rick

She can run for Prime minister here
    Fine looking lady is that Sarah.
    See it....find the photos.....sketch it it....build it........with wood

Simon, yes but no brain. I also had an MRI done today and some parts are not working well after the procedure. A very slow thought process

Douggie
    Last edited by Flying Scotsman; 07-13-2009 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by electrick View Post
    I agree.

My point is simply that there is no need for people to get their undies in a bunch over her, when it's much too early to know just what actions will be manifested by her true ambitions.

At this point, people are simply (over)reacting to the rumor mill. It makes for lively discussion, but it's not based much in reality.

I also see a lot of handwringing and railing on about her on other political forums I frequent. It puzzles me why people are so worried about her running for office in the first place. If she's not up to snuff, she will get weeded out--just like it's always been.

Rick
    Naaah, I am just shooting the s***... it's like you said, a lively conversation, that's all.
    Simon, you can have her, just pay postal fees from Alaska to your door, heheheheh.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    Simon, yes but no brain

Douggie
    I don't want to talk to her just shag her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ub Hauled
    Simon, you can have her, just pay postal fees from Alaska to your door, heheheheh.
    Got a shipping estimate ??
    See it....find the photos.....sketch it it....build it........with wood

Quote Originally Posted by Simon.O. View Post
    She can run for Prime minister here
    Fine looking lady is that Sarah.

Simon I would rather see this women run for office ... she has a bit more substance!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Quote Originally Posted by egneg View Post
    Simon I would rather see this women run for office ... she has a bit more substance!
    I see you got your goodies, LOL
    But seriously, the man is right.

At least Sarah is a US citizen and hasn't been trying to hide her birth certificate for 5 years.

I'll take her over Mr. Teleprompter any day.

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
    At least Sarah is a US citizen and hasn't been trying to hide her birth certificate for 5 years.

Andy
    Note the last part of the fourth paragraph in the story. Someone let the cat out of the bag.

http://www.modernghana.com/news/2263...-tomorrow.html

Rick

Read this in the constitution... Constitution of the United States, Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post

Andy

Sweet Buddha man...let it go..Obama is a citizen just as much as you are...maybe more.

Steve

My point, exactly. He is the current sitting president. Like him or not. What ever this administration does, this includes all branches, affects us all. This is regardless of party affiliation.
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Be kind lads, I just think this woman has no substance, is a quitter and likes the limelight a bit too much and in other countries we do worry about who will lead the most powerfull nation.

Douggie

Sounds like people have been listening to too much "mainstream" media on these matters...

How about thinking for yourselves and not letting ABC/NBC/CBS tell you what to think on these matters... unless you REALLY believe they are telling you the whole story and being objective about it!
    Last edited by Darin Jordan; 07-15-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Be kind lads, I just think this woman has no substance, is a quitter and likes the limelight a bit too much and in other countries we do worry about who will lead the most powerfull nation.

Douggie
    The problem is, she isn't running for president, nor has she ever. If she does throw in for 2012, she won't be a front runner by any stretch, and in all likelihood wouldn't survive the first few primaries.

Your remarks have a note of paranoia to them, as if she were somehow a sure thing for being elected as Obama's successor. That's taking a WHOLE LOT for granted. Why worry so much about what isn't happening?

Rick

Nope, just the Republican front runner by a country mile.....who else is there?

Douggie

Personally I could care less what people who are not US citizens think about our politics. So Mr Flying Scotsman tell me why it is a lot of people who live in Brittish Columbia end up comming down here to get health care?

Jim
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Jim, your nations politics and directions are very important to the stability of the world. That is what I care about.

Douggie

Nope, just the Republican front runner by a country mile.....who else is there?

Douggie
    Mitt Romney, for starters. He's a whole lot more savvy in politics, has a great track record of accomplishment as a governor, and is not nearly as polarizing a figure as Palin was.

Had McCain chosen him instead of Sarah as a running mate, you'd probably be saying 'President McCain' right now.

Picking Palin was an attempt at a 'hail Mary' type of desperation play to try and stem the loss of conservative support for a decidedly wishy-washy moderate candidate (McCain).

Even so, it almost worked. It was nowhere near a landslide as far as popular votes go, even with her on the ticket.

There are still at least 2 years for a strong Republican contender to emerge.

Rick

as i dont watch tv very often i didnt know who you was talking about so i googled it and this is what i found. funny http://www.freakingnews.com/Sarah-Pa...res---2099.asp

Yeah, people can be cruel sometimes.

I wonder how well a similar Obama website would go over?

Rick

Simon, yes but no brain. I also had an MRI done today and some parts are not working well after the procedure. A very slow thought process

Douggie
    You are kidding? Right? Our current president can't remember a speech if his life depends on it. Whats that saying about him?

I recieved this wrap up of all the things O has forgoten.

"Barack Obama, through his spokesman, claimed today that he was unawareof the tax day tea parties. Granted, the MSM has done a good job in suppressing any sort of coverage ahead of time (and the little coverage they did provide was derisive at best)… but how out of touch is the Community Organizer in Chief, really?
    This much.
    - He was unaware that he was attending a church (for 20 years) with a racist pastor who hates America .
    - He was unaware that he was family friends with, and started his political career in the living room of, a domestic terrorist.
    - He was unaware that he had invested in two speculative companies backed by some of his top donors right after taking office in 2005.
    - He was unaware that his own aunt was living in the US illegally.
    - He was unaware that his own brother lives on pennies a day in a hut in Kenya .
    - He was unaware of the AIG bonuses that he and his administration approved and signed into a bill.
    - He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Commerce was under investigation in a bribery scandal.
    - He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Health and Human Services was a tax cheat.
    - He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of the Treasury was a tax cheat.
    - He was unaware that the man he nominated to be the U.S. Trade Representative was a tax cheat.
    - He was unaware that the woman he nominated to be his Chief Performance Officer was a tax cheat.
    - He was unaware that the man he nominated to be #2 at the Environmental Protection Agency was under investigation for mismanaging $25 million in EPA grants.

Is it me, or does this guy have a really poor memory? Not the guy I want running my Country.

Get a grip and give up on beating up a person thats stepped down from her podium. Not to mention, Mrs Palin and her family were treated with total disrespect. Name me one thing that Obama can do better than Palin? Palins no brain surgeon but neither is O, Biden or that moron pelosi.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Steven, I was not debating the pros and cons of Obama, but the intelligence and fortitude of a certain lady.

Douggie

Steven, I was not debating the pros and cons of Obama, but the intelligence and fortitude of a certain lady.

Douggie
    So was I. If its ok to beat up on a person that doesn't actually impact our current situation, its ok to beat up on the person and administration that does.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

She will be in the future.

Douggie

She will be in the future.

Douggie
    What makes you so sure?

With all the bashing she and her family are receiving, even AFTER publicly withdrawing from politics, there's no way her detractors would allow her to get even the merest foothold in future political contests.

They'd put out a contract on her first.

She's become the most hated, attacked, and ridiculed woman on the planet--and for what?

All who hate her so much should really ask themselves that question honestly.

FOR WHAT?

Rick

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast