Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bad day

Actually the failsafe is for loss of radio signal. Such as out of range etc. It shuts down the throttle so you don't experience a "run away"
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

Quote Originally Posted by domwilson View Post
    Actually the failsafe is for loss of radio signal. Such as out of range etc. It shuts down the throttle so you don't experience a "run away"
    right, but by cutting the power to the transmitter in the even of a roll over, you are essentially manually cutting the signal. Which cuts the throttle, so there's no chance of it pulsing or running, like he (and my brother in law) experienced with the stock radio.

i got NEW ESC today :) i just put it in the boat and the same thing happened???? BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!!! and thats it??? the motor wont run and no steering???? WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON??? still need help please

What ESC did you get? Did you program the esc per the manual? Is it plugged into channel 2 of your receiver?
    Government Moto:

it is the factory one or the same?? and yes it s pluged into channel 2

Before plugging it the batteries, Hold the throttle on the transmitter to full. While doing that, connect the batteries.
    Government Moto:

i did that a few times no luck??? but i just did it again and now it working so now going to put her back together and hope it still works?? thanks again will let you know in a little while how we faired:)

AWESOME STILL RUNS, now have to make a trip to the pond:) so now i have to save and get a Tactics to hopefully keep this from happening again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12