Thread: '2P' lipo

Default '2P' lipo

the original lipo i wanted was out of stock on back order by about 70.. would take 2 months for me to get one at least so my questions is could i order 2x 2650 mah batters and run them in parallel (instead of the one 5000mah pack i wanted), this is where the problems start i don't have a charger that can balance 8s and i was told that id need to charge and balance them as a 8s pack.. but if the lipos are exactly the same ( mah volt c rating manufacture etc.)

could i charge them balance them individually then run them as a 4s2p in the boat as long as they are both fully charged and balanced they should be OK?

any info welcome thanks

This won't be a problem with your settup being they are identical batteries. Just make sure your wires are all identical length.

Ken
    DF-29,Phil Thomas Super Sport 45, SV27, Xzess 2 Evo, HOTR 32" Cat

are we talking mm exact or 1cm give or take? i think there the same length looks it from human eye its gonna be on 6mm plugs connected to a AS26-150BL the y harness i made up is 5cm in length then it connects to the AS26-150Bl

Human eye will be ok. I Just try to keep the wires as short as possible from the batteries to esc.

Ken
    DF-29,Phil Thomas Super Sport 45, SV27, Xzess 2 Evo, HOTR 32" Cat

thanks ill go order my batts 2morro