Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 56.4 mph GENERAL VEE

Cool

The only Intruder cats I am aware of are the 29.5" Intruder S and the 37.4" Intruder, both from Hydro & Marine. Fine used to carry the S, but it is no longer listed on his site. You can contact H&M directly, they speak some English and don't seem to mind selling to the US or Canada....unlike some German companies. The exchange rate between the dollar and the euro isn't too bad right now although it was a lot better in March.

sounds like you guys are familiar to the ammo motors, can anyone tell me what would be a good prop for the 2300?

I've been busy with another build so the general vee has been on the back burner.I recently finished that last build and was going to break this one out and put it back together after the stringer reinforcement I had to do from the last video posted of it .Anyway I noticed that the gel coat is starting to crack on the seem on both side of the boat I have carbon fiber cloth to put in there but I am wondering If there is anything else I should do to reinforce the inside while I have it gutted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12