Thread: King of pop !!!!!!!!!

Default King of pop !!!!!!!!!

MICHEAL JACKSON PRESS RELEASE !!!!!!!!!!!! scince micheal jackson is 75% plastic, they are gonna melt his body down and make leggo's out of him, SO ALL THE CHILDREN CAN PLAY WITH HIM NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

THUNDER TIGER OUTLAW,THUNDER TIGER BANDIT
    CARBON FIBER MINICAT HYDRO,MINICAT HYDRO,PROBOAT MISS GEICO,SKUNKWORKS 32" CAT TWIN, H@M VIPER TURBINE ---JEFF WOHLT WIRE DRIVES

Ha...that is bad.

He certainly changed music but his shows would blow any other entertainer away.

So they say that the Dr. there at his house at the time is not talking yet but to police...same deal with Nichol....stupid doctors...nothing more than pushers.

you are correct a truly waste of a incrediable talet 4 sure
    CARBON FIBER MINICAT HYDRO,MINICAT HYDRO,PROBOAT MISS GEICO,SKUNKWORKS 32" CAT TWIN, H@M VIPER TURBINE ---JEFF WOHLT WIRE DRIVES

It's sad to hear when someone like Farrah and Michael pass. They both will be missed.
    Government Moto:
    "Why fix it? Blame someone else for breaking it."

how true !!!!!!!!!

Here's to Michael....Hee! Hee! Hee!
    May he rest in wonderful peace at last.
    Government Moto:

Mcdonalds have brought out a MJ tribute burger. Made from 50 yr old meat between 8 yr old buns :) :) :)

oh, my,my! He was weird as hell but could dance and put on a good show. Kids are safe now so think about the good things he has done for the music industry and music in general and not the trail of sh** he has left behind.

Strange? Yes.
    Eccentric? Yes.
    Talented? Exceedingly.
    Intelligent? Yes.
    Guilty of some of the accusations? Unknown, as this varies according to who you ask.
    Government Moto:

Two of my board of directors for the State Hotel Association (hotel general managers) said when he stayed at their hotels, when he did concerts in St. Louis and KC, that it was a night mare and would never do it again. The other guests never got any sleep and people were outside all night long chanting his name and putting crap all over the lawn. Had to barracade the hotel entrances and exits as people were trying to find ways in to get close.

His guards and people were rude and did not tip for what he wanted every minute. This was at the top of his career.

So one of them, Patty, decided to sell his pillow casses and sheets to some highest bidders and gave the money to her staff for all their efforts. True story.....I had no interest at the time to see him but could have met him through them. Both GMs welcomed him and informed him and his crew of the issues for other guests' needs, etc. They were not impressed with any his people.

Think about how this kid grew up and lived his life....I am surprised he did not take his life long ago.

I also think the doctor should be responsible...he was actually there. They said the body was already cold when crews arrived....meaning they were trying to get the story straight. At least that is what I think.

The faimly will know the real truth but we may never.

My kids only saw the court cases about child molesting and never saw all the videos he did and music...now that they are playing them on TV so much the boys are blown away by his music and moves....go figure. Maybe all the sales will help pays his 300 million debt off.

great post jeff ...........

Well said Jeff.
    Although I grew up through the same era as MJ I never bought one of his albums but the brilliance of the man was all pervasive throughout music & dance.
    It still is to this very day. Everywhere you look you can see & hear the man, from the street corner Hip Hop crews to TV shows like So You Think You Can Dance.
    Most of those moves (in that genre) came from him or were inspired by him whether they know it or not.
    Who can forget the first time he did the Moonwalk live on stage. It defied the senses.
    I think he also invented The Robot too.
    Billy Jean is still my favorite.
    God rest his soul.
    Paul

On the Robot part, Who hasn't attempted to do it at least once?
    Government Moto:

Me.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Um hmm. Explain this hidden camera video of you...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1QRnzIKpI
    Government Moto:

What do Michael Jackson and tuna fish have in common? ..................They both come (***) in a tiny can!

Dude was a creep.
    Last edited by Diegoboy; 06-30-2009 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Language

Rumdog, Please watch your choice of words. I'm sure the adults here will understand the punch line of your "bad taste" joke without spelling it out.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hmm, i'm pretty sure the word I used is a street term commonly used by a lot of people. Including my sex ed teacher in middle school. I also believe that my joke was not in bad taste, considering who I was joking about. I am not your average joe who idolizes celebs either. It's getting ridiculous how much news coverage this sicko is getting with all of the real tragedy and threats going on in the world right now. People need a reality check IMO.

My 7yo reads this forum with me and I know for a fact that her school isn't teaching that word to students.
    As for the "reality check" comment, I guess you're just the guy to give it to'em huh? More power to you then.

The thread clearly states 18 and up. I've posted no *!***!***!***!**. Just a joke. Sorry. Delete it if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Hmm, i'm pretty sure the word I used is a street term commonly used by a lot of people. Including my sex ed teacher in middle school. I also believe that my joke was not in bad taste, considering who I was joking about. I am not your average joe who idolizes celebs either. It's getting ridiculous how much news coverage this sicko is getting with all of the real tragedy and threats going on in the world right now. People need a reality check IMO.
    Mr. Jackson has done more for Humanity than you or any other of his flawless critics can ever achieve.

Just to Name A few... We always have something to say about someone else, but never checks the man or the woman in the mirror. Make sure you have your list when you respond.

# AIDS Project L.A.
    # American Cancer Society
    # Angel Food
    # Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles
    # BMI Foundation, Inc.
    # Brotherhood Crusade
    # Brothman Burn Center
    # Camp Ronald McDonald
    # Childhelp U.S.A.
    # Children's Institute International
    # Cities and Schools Scholarship Fund
    # Community Youth Sports & Arts Foundation
    # Congressional Black Caucus (CBC)
    # Dakar Foundation
    # Dreamstreet Kids
    # Dreams Come True Charity
    # Elizabeth Taylor Aids Foundation
    # Heal The World Foundation
    # Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
    # Love Match
    # Make-A-Wish Foundation
    # Minority Aids Project
    # Motown Museum
    # NAACP
    # National Rainbow Coalition
    # Rotary Club of Australia
    # Society of Singers
    # Starlight Foundation
    # The Carter Center's Atlanta Project
    # The Sickle Cell Research Foundation
    # Transafrica
    # United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
    # United Negro College Fund Ladder's of Hope
    # Volunteers of America
    # Watts Summer Festival
    # Wish Granting
    # YMCA - 28th Street/Crenshaw
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Didn't claim I was flawless. Sleeping with little kids overshdows any of the good he did in my opinion.

Lightbulb

thought this was a fun place

come on guy's

I'm with bigpapa...look at this name of this forum. I still can't make out what he was meaning from a tuna can...guess I am slow.

Probably not the place to let a 7 yr old hang out. The reason this was put on here.

Now the one boy comes out saying that he was NEVER touched and it was his dad that made him lie. So his dad needs to go to prison if this is the case.

Certainly it will be a day the entire world remembers...good or bad he impressed much of the world with his music and dance and videos.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    thought this was a fun place

come on guy's

I'm with you too. But in the U.S., Isn't it supposed to be "Innocent until proven guilty?"
    Or is it "Guilty 'cause the media says so?" Either way, let those who care, mourn for him. I always believed in "Paying your respects to the dearly departed."
    Government Moto:

hey danny can you close this thread please enough is enough