Page 75 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 5254

Thread: Skippies and Kiwis

Entertaining debate with 'gassey bloke' last night over beer ( his ) .. who claimed 'you' electric Boffins had a looooong way to go before becoming accepted within the worldwide boating fraternity..
    I reminded him if it were not for 'us' electric Boffins, and rapid assimilation into 'the worldwide boating fraternity' . you would still be running tether boats.

hahaha
    he handed me a 6pack and said it was time for him to leave !

Every seen a tether boat go ?
    In South Oz is South AustralianModelSteamEngineers ( SASME) who have a site in Millswood where they run scale steam engines..dragging enthusiasts around 1/8th scale scenery .. ..and past a tether pond...fastest thing Ive ever seen is a flash steam driven boat tied to a cable tether.. 10Yd radius.. and more laps per sec than able to comprehend.. wicked !
    Off switch was a switch of wood ( stick) he placed in path of boat to trip onboard valve.

The fellow who ran it looked like a deckhand from the Ark ....... !

:thumbsup:
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    Oh mate just wait till Douggie gets wind of your wank fest, after all he is the king of the Mass-Debate
    As a cultered Scot, wank fests do not count.. unless done in the classroom.....WELLIE beauty contests are another matter....Paddy, your gloves and tardy tunnel boat are an afront to Chinese manufacturers....the shame...the shame

Douggie

The tether steam powered boats are amazing and the boys that run them even more so.

Douggie

Doc, on another question my meagre desktop came out from the computer hospital...My address book had been hacked...does viewing you tube videos leave you open to these arseholes...$200.00 later I am not a happy Douggie

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    As a cultered Scot, wank fests do not count.. unless done in the classroom.....WELLIE beauty contests are another matter....Paddy, your gloves and tardy tunnel boat are an afront to Chinese manufacturers....the shame...the shame

Douggie
    Excuse me Douggie but when they were made in and were made of quality ABS plastic they were so strong and lasted so well. Now the Chinese use such low quality products such as Fiberglass, Kevlar and Carbon Fiber our boats are just not surviving those 80+ mph crashes. The ABS ones never had this problem

Images to piss Douggie off...

Paddy, you are a beautie, how does June put up with you....I hate to admit it nice pillow...crapy car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJE_Sc1Wags

Douggie
    Last edited by Flying Scotsman; 08-31-2010 at 03:02 AM.

Doc, on another question my meagre desktop came out from the computer hospital...My address book had been hacked...does viewing you tube videos leave you open to these arseholes...$200.00 later I am not a happy Douggie Douggie
    Being not a happy Douggie Douggie must be doubly depressing .....mate, how do you all live with yourselves ?

address book hacked.. can have many causes.. end of day it suggests a mailworm got into your system.
    Similar to bowel infestations of worms.. one rarely ever invites a worm infestation .. another entry point is found for the lonely scouting worm..... in handled food, or egg matter/protein...
    In PC terms.. embedded within something we see/hear/view/browse/get as email..
    Goggle/Youtube videos are not the originals we send them.. the playbacks are a low res screen dump with 8khz audio ripped from our originals.
    Any worm ( or trojan/egg ) you obtained was not from that source.

However.. the site you visited to see frogs mating ( pure research )..which had a link to watch a youtube clip of said activity.. may have added a bit of spice to the link.
    Just coz a link says http://www.youtube.com doesnt mean that's where you end up... and the links can be written so that you also get a download from elsewhere, concurrent with the displayed link ( no , Ive not done that here )

Safest bet for you is to get a decent antivirus on the system.
    [rewrote the next line]
    There is no perfect antivirus protection from nasties
    Imagine yourself going to Bangladesh .. before you leave Ca you'd grab a few booster shots to help protect you from the nasties .. doesnt mean 100% safe to go spawning with Bangladeshi frogettes ... but odds are higher you get to keep your pride (genitalia) intact.

Next !
    Please pay at the reception .
    Wayne

. rid a client's notebook of an infestation last week.. downloaded from online girly fashion clothing store ... $50Au and a protein slurpy later ..........
    Fun for 60 mins.
    Last edited by drwayne; 08-31-2010 at 03:37 AM. Reason: added a clarification
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Thanks Wayne Douggie, Douggie, Douggie, where is Ozzie...up at the frog farm?

Douggie

Douggie
    what ?
    you askn me...
    Ive only seen a pic of Ozzie.. never met ... a big fugger !
    But he lives at a different altitude to me..

fortune cookie: Ever wondered why a true Scottish Hagis has so much protein and faint salty taste ?

I ran boats that had props from "Mangled Props Ltd"
    And just how did these blunt things place ??
    Entertaining debate with 'gassey bloke' last night over beer ( his ) .. who claimed 'you' electric Boffins had a looooong way to go before becoming accepted within the worldwide boating fraternity..
    Wayne had the same *!***!***!***!**e chat with MikeG from mildura who stated " have not seen a FE boat that could finish a race !!" I started to get the $hits so I taped up the SD3 and let rip at their pond down Wentworth way. 8 laps later at about 60 mph he ate his words. When Scoota looked at him and said " Fast isn't it, Oh and I think that makes 8 laps and he is still going, How many to a race" The respect came !!
    Ever wondered why a true Scottish Hagis has so much protein and faint salty taste ?

As far as a spectator sport goes I am just waiting to see what Douggie has to give to the prepubescant lad in the "I want a fast boat " thread.
    Either this is a kid who is high on sugar and caffine, or it is a fishing trip by some d1ck.
    I will offer advise at times, but when someone makes no atempt to search, read or ask proper questions, then I will not even bother.
    As far as spelling and punctuation is concerned, I think this thread has some of the best and considering that a fair bit of it was written with one finger while the other hand held a pint then I think that is blood good going.

Go hard Douggie and don't take prisoners !!
    See it....find the photos.....sketch it it....build it........with wood

Quote Originally Posted by Simon.O. View Post
    As far as a spectator sport goes I am just waiting to see what Douggie has to give to the prepubescant lad in the "I want a fast boat " thread.
    Either this is a kid who is high on sugar and caffine, or it is a fishing trip by some d1ck.
    I will offer advise at times, but when someone makes no atempt to search, read or ask proper questions, then I will not even bother.
    As far as spelling and punctuation is concerned, I think this thread has some of the best and considering that a fair bit of it was written with one finger while the other hand held a pint then I think that is blood good going.

Wot him says

Quote Originally Posted by Simon.O. View Post
    I keep telling myself Im not egocentric ....but when I look at myself in the mirror.. I swear the bloody reflection winks back !

I read on the "I wanna fast boat" thread that poor Douggie confessed to 3 passengers in his multiple personality disorder..
    The Good Douggie .. .......GD
    The Bad Douggie ........... BD
    And
    The Fugly Douggie.......... FD

Id suggest he missed a few

Venereal Douggie ..... .....VD
    and
    Frog Using Kilt Tearing Douggie ... FUKTD

any others people have noticed ?

W

And just how did these blunt things place ??
    Andy I placed 3rd behind Doug Smock and Paul Rollins in P-mono. I had some problems with the UL-1(turn fin broke out) on the new hull and on the XS2 the drive dog came loose on the new wire drive I had just put in. But I did have a good time and learned quite a bit about what is all involved with making boats race ready and why guys have trailers full of parts.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Good stuff Chuck, well done. I silver solder my drive dogs on now, I know people will say you should not but stuff em. Works a treat and do NOT come loose

Douggie
    Douggie,
    Ozzie got a job at the LHS and said to say hi to everyone. He is preparing some cars for a model show or some such thing.

Congrats Chuck. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by egneg View Post
    Andy I placed 3rd behind Doug Smock and Paul Rollins in P-mono. I had some problems with the UL-1(turn fin broke out) on the new hull and on the XS2 the drive dog came loose on the new wire drive I had just put in. But I did have a good time and learned quite a bit about what is all involved with making boats race ready and why guys have trailers full of parts.
    Chuck, that is one reason that I sold my UL-1..great looking boat....not well constructed....Give Mr. Smock a big hug from me...my mentor on boat building skills

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    Douggie,
    Ozzie got a job at the LHS and said to say hi to everyone. He is preparing some cars for a model show or some such thing.

Congrats Chuck. Well done.
    Well done Ozzie.

I can feel some employee discount coming our way !!!!!! Ya

I can feel some employee discount coming our way !!!!!! Ya
    Cheap Ba$tard
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

How about you go and root a frog with your 2mph mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How about you go and root a frog with your 2mph mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

IMPBA 20481S D-12

113 kph on 3s

Yeee hawwwwwwww. Am I happy? You bet.

Xzess 2 + Turnigy nano-tech 3s 5000mAh Lipo + Neu 1515 0.5y + Hydra 240 lv + andym X642 prop with the works = 113 kph or 70.21 mph
    I went to the lake hoping to go a little faster on my new Turnigy nano-tech battery and a prop that Andy had touched up for me. I did not expect it to go so fast. Best speed before this was 101 kph so you can see it is a big increase. I am sold on these new batteries and you all know how much I love the andym props.
    Thanks Andy and thanks Turnigy

Last edited by Xzessperated; 09-01-2010 at 09:03 PM.

36 inch FFRB CF Mono Hull

Those that read this thread often, knew I had a new mono hull coming. After I arrived home from the lake with my Xzess 2 this morning, I seen there was a big box waiting at my back door (I see this Postman never worked in security). From the writing on the box I could see it was my new boat from Rob in Queensland.

Dimensions
    Length = 36 inches
    Width = 10.25 inches

Weight 1320 grams complete with Fiberglass hatch cover.

Rob made the hatch cover of fiberglass so the gps could pick the satellite signals up better. As you know satellite gps signals do not travel through CF all that well.

First impression... Awesome. Best finished hull I have ever had. Rob supplied it with all the hardware including engine mount, rudder, strut and turn fins.

DF 33 AND FFRB 36 side by side

Very NICE !! Looks like it was worth the wait mate !! You know what you have to do now, over power it, over prop it and hang on !!!

Very NICE !! Looks like it was worth the wait mate !! You know what you have to do now, over power it, over prop it and hang on !!!
    You got that right Andy. What do you think the 1524 1D or the 1527 1D? I am thinking 1527 1D
    Rudder is on.

That is a cool looking hull...the Darth Vader colour scheme is.. well....rubish.

Douggie

Pink towels...enough said

Douggie

That is a cool loking hull...the Darth Vader colour scheme is.. well....rubish.

Douggie
    Get knotted you old frog molesterer

You know Douggie I was watching a white Swan and a black one out on the lake today. Guess which one was easier to see? Now if I used my boat at night then the white one would win the contest.

Any luck building/buying that 2 kph an hour boat yet? I had tears in my eyes from laughing when I seen that and some of the responses you got. You are a legend m8.

Page 75 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast