Page 52 of 176 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 5254

Thread: Skippies and Kiwis

Buy the Stiletto O/B motor on Darin's new tunnel RTR
    https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ad.php?t=15485

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    Sorry to ruin this thread with something serious but this is for ozzie. We are working on my F1 tunnel project and ozzie needs to see this.

ozzie what do you think about replacing the 540 brushed motor with a Feigao 540 16S 2,400 RPM/Volt 1/8" Shaft brushless motor? I will run it on 3S Lipo power. I have ordered the parts (including props) for the bottom end from OSE and they are on the way.
    Here are some pics of the 540 Slot Machine brushed motor that is on it now...

its worth a shot,mite just need a few spare flex shafts.
    definatly should wake it up with the fiegao motor,what props ?

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie-crawl View Post
    its worth a shot,mite just need a few spare flex shafts.
    definatly should wake it up with the fiegao motor,what props ?
    I believe I ordered a 31 mm and a 32 mm prop. One was plastic and one brass. Both Octura. Andy could reduce the size of the brass one a bit, although it is Douggie that is used to playing with things so small.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    Buy the Stiletto O/B motor on Darin's new tunnel RTR
    https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ad.php?t=15485

Douggie
    I would but I will have a go at restoring the old OB and give it a bit more pep than the standard one Douggie. I am only after 40 mph and Andy's props make a Sardine tin go that fast.

Look at the prop work thread

Douggie

Look at the prop work thread

Douggie
    Why? Did Andy write the thread?
    Sorry Douggie. This is just an old boat that has some sentimental value to me and even looks nice amongst today's crowded FE market. I will probably end up putting a REK OB on it. The guy in the States that owned it deserves a medal for the way he looked after this boat

Paddy, I agree, some of my old boats I will not part with...women another story

Douggie

You would not know what to do with a boat or a woman Douggie you old wanker

Love the old tunnel Paddy, well worth the effort. I think 40mph will be its upper limit though

Love you Andy

Douggie

Paddy, I agree, some of my old boats I will not part with...women another story

Douggie
    Maybe we could swap a few of these. I have one called Barb that is 75 and thinks she is 25 that would suit you. Been around the block a few times, body in good shape and goes like a rabbit in mating season. Please do not tell me to send the rabbit

If the body is in good shape and Ozzie has not perverted her mind with drugs....WINNER

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    Love the old tunnel Paddy, well worth the effort. I think 40mph will be its upper limit though
    but I told Douggie it would do 40 mph so now I have to put my boat where my mouth is Andy.

Chuck, show your stuff to these morons.

Douggie

If the body is in good shape and Ozzie has not perverted her mind with drugs....WINNER

Douggie
    No drugs and no STD's with this one Douggie. I told her it was my birthday on the 2nd of August so she is going to make an old man happy she said. Not sure about rabbits but the ferret might get a run soon I think

But Is June going to give you satisfaction after the videos you sent me.....your thumbs must be getting sore on your MOBILE PHONE CAMERA

Douggie

But Is June going to give you satisfaction after the videos you sent me.....your thumbs must be getting sore on your MOBILE PHONE CAMERA

Douggie
    I married June. There is no sex happening there. She sleeps on the floor now.
    Barb is/was one of my gf's. There is also an Angela and a Sandy but they are younger (40's) and suit me better than Barb.

Douggie I am no threat to the GREAT Chuck, GOD of all things beryllium. My props are unbalanced, blunt poorly shaped pieces of crap compared to the liquid motivators of the OH GREAT ONE. If it pleases him then I shall do !! Besides I only do the odd blunt butter knife for my FRIENDS. Oh my notice how you do not have one

Douggie I am no threat to the GREAT Chuck, GOD of all things beryllium. My props are unbalanced, blunt poorly shaped pieces of crap compared to the liquid motivators of the OH GREAT ONE. If it pleases him then I shall do !! Besides I only do the odd blunt butter knife for my FRIENDS. Oh my notice how you do not have one
    Ha HA douggie wouldnt know what to do with a prop besides rotate it on his 1/2" member.
    talking to a frog from canada a few days ago,asked if he knew douggie
    after he picked him self of the floor from laughing so hard,he said yea
    he is well know around frog ponds,his member is so small he needs a tad pole for his pole.
    either that or i forgot to take my drugs and was talking to that F*** smart ass turtle down the road,thinks he is a real hard case that prick

If it is anything like my Academy F1 tunnel, which it appears similar to and would be of a similar vintage, then our dear Andy is right !
    I tried a lot of things at some expense to get that thing to haul over 70kmh and it was not a goer for me.
    For a man of your talents though Paddy, it is a challenge...........or keep it and run it as a sort of scale boat.

Speaking of scale boats I met a chap at the quarry yesterday who had a beautifully detailed WW2 tug and it was very neat to watch it run and so relaxing.
    I am now looking to sail or scale as a way to have relaxing RC water time.
    See it....find the photos.....sketch it it....build it........with wood

Gday from South Oz.

not a sheep shagger , nor roo rooter
    ( do enjoy tasty mouthfuls of either species occasion.. partially burnt,served with cold beer and warm veg. ... )

Was warned away, but chose to ignore sound advise.

So here I am

Wayne
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Dr Wayne good to see you having a go, be warned just because you are a Aussie and race with the Adelaide Model Boat Club does not mean this bunch of wankers will go easy on you.You may also notice that Paddy, Ozzie and myself also sometimes have the letters SOB after our names. This is because we have a Doctorate gained in the study of SOB's.
    Now it is a prerequisite that all Australian's and Kiwi's on this thread have rooted a species other than human at least once. This is why Douggie is a three times a day man, we told him if he tried hard enough he will be able immigrate !!! What a fool Ha Ha
    No in all seriousness great to have you around and you have a good knowledge of electrics from what I hear, and I tell you we could use some intelligence on this thread as the Yanks and Canadians have lowered our average IQ considerably.
    Cheers Mate
    Dr AndyM ,SOB

Paddy box has arrived, contents will be analyzed in the coming days. The potential for considerable damage to the liquid molecules with the combined compression and shear loads looks promising for a successful launch

Dr Wayne good to see you having a go, be warned just because you are a Aussie
    1) Now it is a prerequisite that all Australian's and Kiwi's on this thread have rooted a species other than human at least once.

2) Yanks and Canadians have lowered our average IQ considerably.
    Cheers Mate
    Dr AndyM ,SOB
    in answer to
    1).. my missus turned feral towards the end.. our daughter still claims mum is far from human.
    Does that count ?

2) A student of mine ( electronic engineering ) moved to US and increased the average IQ of both nations.. go figure that one
    so we do help our less intellectual US.CA buds.

let the games begin ...

It's good to be able to yarn in honest cobber lingo and not get quizzed by admins wtf I was saying..

ps.. from page 1 of this myriad of crap.
    Worst beer in Aust is/was Fosters.
    Only reason it resembles beer is coz they drink Coopers and pi$$ into the vats... and this stuff is exported to US !
    hahahahahahahahaha

hic

Wayne
    Last edited by drwayne; 07-30-2010 at 07:55 AM.
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Worst beer in Aust is/was Fosters.
    Only reason it resembles beer is coz they drink Coopers and pi$$ into the vats... and this stuff is exported to US !
    hahahahahahahahaha
    As a South Australian born and bred and a fridge full of pale ale, sparkling ale and Coopers Clear I can only agree !!! I just wish I could get a job pissing in the vats, would put real meaning into " pissing off a yank !"

Oh boy, another lamb to be led to the slaughter.....Welcome moron

Drinks beer that is good......does not appreciate the wonders of the animal kingdom...very very bad....has a doctorate degree, that shows he spent countless hours wanking himself at a university...that is good, was Melvin a student of yours?

Lord Douglas of Bannockburn

Oh boy, another lamb to be led to the slaughter.....Welcome moron

Drinks beer that is good......does not appreciate the wonders of the animal kingdom...very very bad....has a doctorate degree, that shows he spent countless hours wanking himself at a university...that is good, was Melvin a student of yours?

Lord Douglas of Bannockburn
    Ahh.
    The cretin evolution left behind....
    Passed through Scotland once .. rapidly.
    All sheep bollocks and drunken old men arguing over dogs.

Wankn ?
    No, uni is for learnin and rootn the female students..

W

Douggie.
    Over 15 year back the Flying Scotsman made an epic sea voyage from there to here.. and graced our wide flat sunburnt land fillled sheep-shaggin tourists from your homeland ... took a couple or more months before we herded you all back..
    Had the pleasure of stuffing a few shovels of blackrock up her firey cleft.
    Had more fun watchin the tourists..wanderung around ancient sites filled with wonderous rock specimens, this one 'special' fella picked up a small round black node of unknow type and asked ' wha dis ? ' to which the highly educated 11 year old guide said 'rectomite.. shows its colours after you roll it in ya mouth for a bit'
    The lad is still on my xmas card lists ......

haha
    :)

Wayne

A typical marsupial response.....taking a flight of fancy in their youth to taste the nubile ladies of many countries and then return like a joey to their mother's pouch and say the beer is crap in all other parts of the world and chant Australia, Australia, Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

This post refers to the moron's prior post

Douggie
    Last edited by Flying Scotsman; 07-30-2010 at 03:34 PM.

A typical marsupial response.....taking a flight of fancy in their youth to taste the nubile ladies of many countries and then return like a joey to their mother's pouch and say the beer is crap in all other parts of the world and chant Australia, Australia, Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

Douggie
    On my last pilgrimage to the UK for a pot of decent warm beer, London smelt like curry .... and the bottom stench wafting down from those heathens up north was being bottled and sold as insect repellant..

ha
    seriously, nice place, except for the locals.

W

Page 52 of 176 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast