Page 51 of 176 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 5254

Thread: Skippies and Kiwis

why do you guys keep posting boat stuff not like its a boating forum or anything
    that canard in andys second vid gets some serious air,think the blue victory cat crash is were that guy died, a couple have died driving that open cockpit cat.

on to more serious matters, started my own business.
    making rape proof mouthguards for frogs,think they will be rather popular in Canada. just not sure if frogs have much money tho.
    Kermit was certainly cashed up

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    1500 posts in Skippies and Kiwi's, that has to be a new OSE record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Steve should give all participants a 20% discount voucher..........................
    hell yea 20% off
    actually i am surprised it never got shut down 1450 posts ago

fair few posts!

To avoid me reading them all to find out, Where are you all based? Im south west of Auckland,NZ at a little beach settlement.
    Matt.
    FE, Nitro and Gas racing in Auckland
    www.rcboats.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie-crawl
    on to more serious matters, started my own business.
    making rape proof mouthguards for frogs,think they will be rather popular in Canada. just not sure if frogs have much money tho.
    Kermit was certainly cashed up
    Matt.
    www.rcboats.co.nz

I live in Broken Hill NSW about 100 miles past Bum Fuk No Where, I am employed as a Mental Health Support Worker. Yeah I know my mates make me well qualified. Boats are my stress relieve. I have two company's the More Roo Than Moo Cheese Company and the More Show Than Go Prop Company as well as working 20 hrs a week in a service station just for fun. Am also a sole parent. Not to much spare time !!

Oh and Ozz do not move here the mental health facilities are stretched already!! Mostly with drug stuffed selfish morons but the ones I work with are the real deal paranoid schizophrenics, can be alot of fun. Hey George what is that man doing in the cupboard ?? and watch them run around trying to find him !!!!!

Oh and Ozz do not move here the mental health facilities are stretched already!! Mostly with drug stuffed selfish morons but the ones I work with are the real deal paranoid schizophrenics, can be alot of fun. Hey George what is that man doing in the cupboard ?? and watch them run around trying to find him !!!!!
    yea mental health up here is the same.gotta have a rope around your neck to get in the door.
    mind you the free drugs are spectacular.

any way i live in tropical queensland,place called the gold coast tho its not gold (aussie beer saying)
    not currently working as i have some synapsis and chemical trouble in my cerebrum. as they say there is a very fine line between genius and madness

mental health does have its draw backs tho.
    if they make you an appointment and you miss it,do they ring you up and say "hey you missed an appointment,we will make a new one for next week"
    nope,cops come around to your house put you in hand cuffs and take you to a white cell with padded benches and a perspex window in the door
    while in the cell next to you is some drug f***ed moron screaming all night

1500 posts in Skippies and Kiwi's, that has to be a new OSE record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Steve should give all participants a 20% discount voucher..........................
    I should charge you guys 20% more for taking up all the bandwidth.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    I should charge you guys 20% more for taking up all the bandwidth.
    nice come back

how about 80% off and you pay shipping

Quote Originally Posted by crabstick View Post

Good bit of action also
    Holy crap. A very interesting video from a driver's perspective

Douggie

1500 posts...frogs, sheep, lunatics, Tasmanian Devil, firefighter, Maori warriors, cultured Scot, Aussie morons, classy Yank prop mangler and the occasional boat discussion...enough said.

Douggie
    Last edited by Flying Scotsman; 07-28-2010 at 04:34 PM.

25% for the yanks ......... for having the nerve to post!

IMPBA 20481S D-12

When I am not at Lambeau Field I live in Launceston, Tasmania. I work as a Security Guard and spend most of my time in the ladies change rooms at stores like Kmart. When things are quite, in the early hours of the morning, I watch myself in a mirror to see if I am up to something.

can see you putting hand cuffs on your self and then marching your self down to the cop shop "this guy looks suspicious"
    at least douggie isnt a security guard imagine him arresting him self in a pet store for molesting frogs

I am a retired, old, single fart, looking for some good pussy, no frogs as they tickle my dick the wrong way and live in sunny Vancouver with my other partner, Dolly.

Douggie

Sorry to be a hog on the thread but you are some of the best morons I know on this site and not some pompous arseholes...woops that might include myself.

Douggie

What are you all going on about? 20% this and 25% that. Steve gives you good quality products at very fair prices and between us we have some of the fastest sports boats on the planet and now you want a bonus for the incredible information filled boat building posts that you write on this Thread. Give Steve a break.
    Go ahead and say I am a , OK that part is true.
    Andy nearly got the whole thread shut down with his posting of that smelly gas boat
    Just kidding. Andy that is one of the nicest and cleanest builds I have seen. Either that or you must show me how to use a camera to hide my mess. I posted a pic today and had to apologize for my over use of epoxy.
    Ozzie start getting excited. The postman is delivering your black pussy soon. If you find it hard to get epoxy anywhere blame me.
    Simon keep watering those Balsa trees.
    Crabstick it is good to see you holding your end up for the Kiwis
    Egneg show us your stickers !!!
    Douggie get one of the local children to take some pics of your boats and put them up on the net for you. Most kids have mobile phones now. You tell the whole world about your animal friends but are private about your boats. What's the story there?

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    Douggie get one of the local children to take some pics of your boats and put them up on the net for you. Most kids have mobile phones now. You tell the whole world about your animal friends but are private about your boats. What's the story there?
    Oh Christ, you have seen many of my feeble attempts at building boats, my sex life is another story. You might see the Insane hydro as filmed by my 3 year old grandson when it is finished...he has a moble phone...VOYEURS ENJOY.

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie-crawl View Post
    nice come back

how about 80% off and you pay shipping
    Dear forum users.

We have received a few pms that people are now afraid of posting in this thread due to the fear that OffshoreElectrics will start charging them 20% more than other customers for their rc boat parts. We have reevaluated this policy on this and decided to only charge AndyM the extra 20%.

Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Steve most yanks will not post here because they have no understanding of our sense of humor!! I am glad to see you are not one of the great unwashed. You have now been accepted into the Skippies and Kiwi's thread after such BRILLIANT posting
    We have received a few pms that people are now afraid of posting in this thread due to the fear that OffshoreElectrics will start charging them 20% more than other customers for their rc boat parts. We have reevaluated this policy on this and decided to only charge AndyM the extra 20%.
    Oh by they way, I thought us Aussies were already paying an extra 20% in your postage and handling fees. I mean I can get Douggie to handle your member cheaper !! Just joking of coarse

yes its about time the aussie dollar went back up
    getting excited the black cat should be here by early next week at the latest

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Dear forum users.

Steven, charge the moron at least 40% more, as he runs gassers as well as FE.....builds nice boats though....painting skills
    Paddy, do you have any video of yourself in the ladies change rooms?

Douggie

Douggie, what are you doing in this blow up canoe

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...t-12.jpg?w=500
    Matt.
    www.rcboats.co.nz

That brought a tear to my eyes

Douggie

I knew it was you as Kermit was in such a compromising position!
    Matt.
    www.rcboats.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    Oh Christ, you have seen many of my feeble attempts at building boats, my sex life is another story. You might see the Insane hydro as filmed by my 3 year old grandson when it is finished...he has a moble phone...VOYEURS ENJOY.

Douggie
    He might even show you how to use a camera. Douggie you live in the last century. You don't know what it is like to have the internet on your phone either I guess. Mate I am in constant connection with OSE no matter where I go. I have to keep up with your latest exploits.

The internet on your phone...way too small a picture.....X rated movies with minature boobs...give me a break...We all know why you like the mobile phone camera....ladies changing rooms......June is going to really be pissed off when I send her the videos you have sent to me.....no NOOKIE for at least a year.....Ozzie send him a frog.

Douggie with his dial phone and it still works

Sorry to ruin this thread with something serious but this is for ozzie. We are working on my F1 tunnel project and ozzie needs to see this.

ozzie what do you think about replacing the 540 brushed motor with a Feigao 540 16S 2,400 RPM/Volt 1/8" Shaft brushless motor? I will run it on 3S Lipo power. I have ordered the parts (including props) for the bottom end from OSE and they are on the way.
    Here are some pics of the 540 Slot Machine brushed motor that is on it now...

haha Ye old Slot machine... Had one of those for my 1/12 onroad car..

What type of lower unit is that ?
    Matt.
    www.rcboats.co.nz

Page 51 of 176 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast