Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176 LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,250 of 5254

Thread: Skippies and Kiwis

and then they were gone ....
    Where are you Paddy and kin ?
    Have seen Egneg and Paddy on this new fangdangled facebook thingy .. but the Paddy faded away into an Asian sunset.

Come back guys.. the place aint the same without yous ...
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Still here Doc.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

The idiot from the Frozen North is here and waiting for an insult to be thrown his way....I have missed the banter and PC thoughts....plus the RC skills of the retired gentleman from Tasmania.

Douggie

Default You big girl Doc

Quote Originally Posted by drwayne View Post
    and then they were gone ....
    Where are you Paddy and kin ?
    Have seen Egneg and Paddy on this new fangdangled facebook thingy .. but the Paddy faded away into an Asian sunset.

Come back guys.. the place aint the same without yous ...
    Doc we all know I am 66 and waiting in the departure lounge to expire and fall on the floor to gasp my last breath. In the meantime I had an affair with Vladimir Putin last year and of course this year it is my Asian love triangle. It was you yourself that told me to get back on topic when i posted some of my adventures with R/C planes and cars here. You told me to get back on topic on an off topic forum. I hardly think a gay affair with a homophobic Russian or a love triangle involving 3 countries will be anymore welcome here. It is all happening on Facebook my friend.
    Love you Doc xoxoxoxoxo (no hugs and kisses in the emoticons here)
    IMAG0004.jpg
    We call that a selfie on Facebook Doc lol
    Several boats in various stages of destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    The idiot from the Frozen North is here and waiting for an insult to be thrown his way....I have missed the banter and PC thoughts....plus the RC skills of the retired gentleman from Tasmania.

Douggie
    Douggie I am sorry but I have been having adventures of a sexual nature and only suitable for Facebook as you can see in my reply to the good Doctor. I hope you are enjoying your summer and getting some of the girls wet at the pond.

Oh dear, oh dear....Paddy has caught the facebook virus...FACEBOOK!!!....now he can communicate with all his "friends" ...0ne at last count....some Russian dude. As far as Asian sexual exploits, now that could be interesting, but not the same as controlling a fast FE boat with a ciggie in one hand and the other holding??? Paddy you have to take a grip of yourself and seek counselling...Dolly has set up shop in Hobart and is taking new patients.. phone # 1-800-dirty-bum...give her a bell...PLEASE.

A very concerned
    Douggie

hiya guys, i just joined :)
    good to see a big ozzie presence.

i`m about to buy my first deep V, and loving the look of the HK princess

i just built a dumas "jolly jay" to get my get my feet wet, flat out its digs its bum in, lol, dont look scale then though.

so, saying hello from brisbane, XXXX bitter country.

i`ve read the reports on the princess, any thoughts?
    atm i dont want a flat out race boat, small steps
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sleeper; 05-03-2016 at 08:30 PM.

Hi ya sleeper welcome to the forum.
    Why not come out to our next club race meet on the 15th May at lakeside race way Petrie and check out some of the boats before buying the HK Princess. The ones we race can be setup not to be racers if you like, but are far better than the hobby king ones. There is a little building involved, but plenty of experience on that here or in our club. Here's a link to our FB page https://www.facebook.com/Pine-Rivers...4209335677598/
    Brisbane,QLD, Aussie

ah Heath,
    hiya man, i would certainly love to but i`m heading to china for 2 weeks on saturday.

but i will ask for advice before i commit to a new boat on here :)

next meet, i`m there, i`m on the northside so too easy

thanks for your reply. and the FB link, looks perfect

No worries at all.
    We are there every 2nd weekend either practicing or racing. The next meet is racing, 2 weeks after is practice and so on. We run 3 great entry level classes in mono Sport hydro and rigger, which restricts all boats to the same motor and speed controller and same number of battery cells. Nearly all of our members race these classes :)
    Brisbane,QLD, Aussie

PM me your email addy and I will send you the club info booklet and schedule.
    Brisbane,QLD, Aussie

screw it, i`ve been looking at the utube vids on the FB page, i wanna race :)

PM sent.

Doesn't take long for the bug to hit lol
    email sent.
    Brisbane,QLD, Aussie

Thinking models of the marine type. Time to blow all the dust of my Xzess 2 and get my Angina going again. Yellow pussy will be on it's way to SA soon Doc. Death of my sis knocked me for a 6 but getting back to abnormal now. Douggie where are you? Andy?

Hello there, Sir Patrick of the short sword
    Saddened to hear of your loss.
    I look forward to playingwith your pussy once it becomes mine.
    Summer is coming to thaw the ice from your veins ... stay warm and dry . ♡
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Alive and well in the land of "SUNNY WAYS"...that is our photo opportunist Prime Minister's declaration of Canada's state of affairs...reality .... Meanwhile, we have the DONALD to bring some stark humour to the daily newscasts.
    Good to hear your enthusiasm for getting out to the pond again and not climbing trees. Sorry about your family loss. Where is Andy? Has the dark side captured him with the allure of noisy gas boats

Douggie

At last reported sighting of Andy he was riding motorcycles, women and bar stools. ... ��

Well what a surprise. I posted not expecting and answer for the next 6 months and the best of the best are still alive and typing. Good day to you both, gentlemen. Not sure your girlfriends would describe either of you and gentle and you treated me with a certain amount of Elder Abuse but i like that. Yes Douggie I am packing an enormous yellow pussy into some cardboard for Doc to play with (Dox Box). After that I am going to get my little white rigger off the shelf and dust her down and prepare her for some more abuse. Sold a lot of my models and intend to just stick with my fastest boats and cars. Gliders will be my choice in the sky. Off to the Philippines for another kind of pussy abuse in October. I would invite Doc to go with me but I hear too many kids already refer to him as Daddy there. Fathers Day here today so time for me to duck for cover. Will look for your answers soon.

Always amused to see you online, Paddy old chum.
    Philippines is one the many places Ive not left DNA .. of this I am sure as Ive not visited (yet) !
    Once you've finished touring their world acclaimed specialized houses of hospitality for the morbidly aged .. ... we will await your censored tales of fun, frivolity, firmness and fatigue .
    SHOUT OUT to Douggie !!
    Good tidings, and better fortune ahead I wish for you...

I look forward to an assortment of replies.
    W

Yes I am still alive but how about the rest of you?

It's only 22 months since you last posted., not sure if i miss you yet.
    Lol
    Glad you're back mate !
    I tried to call you're cell phone late last year, but it said either you or it were dead

22 months! It seems like yesterday. Time does fly but not as fast as some of the model boats kicking about these days. Over 180mph on a single pass. wont be long and we will be able to buy a 100mph out of the box boat or can we? My little Xzess 2 still hangs from the wall but I am thinking about getting back to where I left off with that.
    Maybe I was dead drunk when you called.
    I hope you have been making shapely bits of carbon fiber pass quickly over your favorite pond.
    I have been messing with my drone and my 1/8th car. I have also been to some big boat racing. If only I was rich and about 30 years younger. I still love the sound of a noisy V8.
    I lost a few kilos and my heart is much better for that. I can almost catch the grandmother next door.
    I will spend some time reading some of the threads on here and catch up with what is new in the rc boat world over the next few weeks.

Jorge recently broke the 8s rigger record and raised it to 314kmh ... 198mph.
    Bloody awesome, by streuth mate
    You'll beat that soon :grin:
    Im onto the second or fourth drag hydro build since last we swapped words ...
    My fast rc Boats are awesome.. its my biologicals that's slowing me down.
    Am in for same leg rebuild as 3 years back. Swipe typing from my hospital room. !!!
    Hopefully after this trip I'll be able to chase the faster pretty ones lol.
    Chat soon buddy
    My contact #s are same
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bloody awesome that they let you build that boat in hospital Doc. Your making quite a mess in there. May you make a swift recovery.
    Wow he has raised the speed so far. I crossed words with him on Rum Runners once too so don't think you are special hahaha. It is no good pretending to be a grumpy old man, I like to go the whole hog. Speaking of going a whole hog have you heard of Douggie? I suspect he has been caught up in the GROPING SCANDAL that rocks the world at the moment. Poor Dollie the sheep.

We don't ride them here, we rootem , shootem or teach then how to drive Holdens( badly)
    Where you from ?

Doc I nearly wasn't here but thanks to some skilful knife work from a gorgeous little Indian Doctor, the fast growing mass in my colon found its way to the bottom of the nearest rubbish bin. 7 days after that I was home mowing the lawn. I am hoping to do a few more squiggly rooster tails before I croak. I hope not too many have dropped of their perches or in jail for their terrible crimes... i am thinking of Douggie and Dolly

I saw on fb that we've lost Chuck .. the sun didn't shine as bright for a few weeks after that.

So here we are now, ready to do our best to make him turn over in excitement at our mischiefs on water
    Douggie ?
    Scott?
    Where the bloody hell are y a ?.

Yup where are they?
    i hope you ordered more batteries. I am getting my rigger off the wall and going on past experience there will be smoke on the water and fire in the boat.

Better than fire in your hair and smoke in your trousers pat

Hahaha. Sure is

Page 175 of 176 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176 LastLast