Page 173 of 176 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,190 of 5254

Thread: Skippies and Kiwis

Sounds like a plan, Mate.
    Hot air and cold lovn is reminiscent of my ex..
    I'll go grab a puncture repair kit from spend-a-penny.. just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    I have not crashed a plane since then Douggie but there is a pile of broken carbon fiber on a stretch of road near Launceston airport where my SAW car has crashed several times.
    It will be good to see Dolly here. If she gets here by Christmas I will share her with Doc Wayne when he arrives. She will keep him warm at night.
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Some good news. Dolly has turned up in Queensland. As the nights here are still very cold (10-12 deg) I will keep her for a month or so and she can keep me warm at night. I will post her on once the nights get above 25c.
    Plus while she is here I will get her a job bending bananas as there is a shortage of qualified banana benders in QLD at the moment and people are getting straight ones and not very happy.

Ozzie, just a word of caution, Dolly is a nymphomaniac and after bending a few bananas, your banana will suffer the same fate and pissing vertically is a bit of a challenge!

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie-crawl View Post
    Some good news. Dolly has turned up in Queensland. As the nights here are still very cold (10-12 deg) I will keep her for a month or so and she can keep me warm at night. I will post her on once the nights get above 25c.
    Plus while she is here I will get her a job bending bananas as there is a shortage of qualified banana benders in QLD at the moment and people are getting straight ones and not very happy.

Douggie I live in Australia and we are already upside down so we piss up anyway.
    This is a favorite aussie saying when asked what we are going to do on the weekend. "Going to a mates place for a pissup"

Help needed, I've had my 3rd credit card fraud from AU. Can any of you help me out to see if this is a real address?

Name: Dave Hodds
    Address: 4/27 black street
    City: Marrickville
    State: New South Wales
    Zip: 2204
    Phone: 0481359888
    I've tried some of the phone number lookups and address searches and came up empty.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=+...ficial&spell=1

not so sure the 4/27 but the rest is correct.
    cellphone is currently 'switched off or out of range, please try again later'
    send me some details the order, will post on AU rc boat association site.. someone would live close by ...
    W
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Got some new stickers for the twin cat. Not sure if they look alright. What do you guys think ???
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie-crawl View Post
    Got some new stickers for the twin cat. Not sure if they look alright. What do you guys think ???
    Sweeeet !!

Thanks Doc

Way to go Ozzie.....when will she be on her maiden voyage?

Douggie

Its had about a dozen runs Douggie. Its clocking in between the low to mid 60mph. Happy with that as a sport boat setup.

Quote Originally Posted by drwayne View Post
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=+...ficial&spell=1

not so sure the 4/27 but the rest is correct.
    cellphone is currently 'switched off or out of range, please try again later'
    send me some details the order, will post on AU rc boat association site.. someone would live close by ...
    W
    There are 4 mailboxes on the fence in front.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

OMG

Almost relegated to bottom of the Off Topic page !

What has not been happening to create such a sad state of affairs ?

Me ? ..
    Many more than a dozen weeks have passed since I ordered another 40" sports(drag) hydro, and although allegedly built, the maker has vanished from communication. Not a major, except he had collected a rigger to be included with send of the new hull ( and Im pissed about the rigger disappearing, let me say ! )
    Fellow member on OSE and local here also ordered a hull from same source.. has also been led down the garden path.

Ive given up waiting for the replacement hull .. similarly my local friend has now purchased from elsewhere...
    If the Qld bloke reappears, we will accept his hulls..

Idle hands are the devil's workshop ..
    Ive built and sent out 1xJAE21 , 1x6S rigger, and a 12S cat during this interminable break between boats of my own !

Have an Aeromarine Thunderbolt arriving tomorrow.. time for my own epoxy fumes to enjoy !

So, there's my tale of woe... what about you blokes ?

DocW

Hi Doc.
    I myself have been busy and no boating.
    The twin cat (elecroshocked) looks at me each day with anticipation as it sits idly in pride of place in my bed room.
    A move to the ACT will happen eary next year so twin cat and the 2 genesis boats (1 going 1 half built) will be packed away until then as I will have more time.
    At work we put in a drift track and rock crawling course and have been busy with that.
    Attached is a few cars I play with.
    There is a person in QLD who was payed to build a boat near 2 years ago and still has not done so.
    I hope it was not the same scammer Doc.

Axial honcho. Scale rock crawler.
    Gmade R1. Rock crawler
    Xray t4. Shown in drift car mode. Change tyres and body and it is a circuit racer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice work

new project, arrived today
    Aeromarine Thunderbolt 45"
    2x Castle 2028

Hopefully the box is not a foretelling of the boat's future?
    coffin.JPG

test fit for shiztengiggles.
    testfitx2.JPG

OMG

Almost relegated to bottom of the Off Topic page !

What has not been happening to create such a sad state of affairs ?

Me ? ..
    Many more than a dozen weeks have passed since I ordered another 40" sports(drag) hydro, and although allegedly built, the maker has vanished from communication. Not a major, except he had collected a rigger to be included with send of the new hull ( and Im pissed about the rigger disappearing, let me say ! )
    Fellow member on OSE and local here also ordered a hull from same source.. has also been led down the garden path.

Ive given up waiting for the replacement hull .. similarly my local friend has now purchased from elsewhere...
    If the Qld bloke reappears, we will accept his hulls..

Idle hands are the devil's workshop ..
    Ive built and sent out 1xJAE21 , 1x6S rigger, and a 12S cat during this interminable break between boats of my own !

Have an Aeromarine Thunderbolt arriving tomorrow.. time for my own epoxy fumes to enjoy !

So, there's my tale of woe... what about you blokes ?

DocW

Who was it that you did the deal with?
    Steven Vaccaro

2x Castle 2028

coffin.JPG

testfitx2.JPG

Was this the one you were buying from the USA? If so, how did they ship it and how much?
    Steven Vaccaro

Hi Doc and folks, How have you been? here what I've finally got stuck into, I know it's the wrong forum but hey, who cares, it'll be fun!

2x Castle 2028

coffin.JPG

testfitx2.JPG
    Hol-E-Crap!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for this one to run!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Who was it that you did the deal with?
    A fellow In Queensland who was most attentive with the first 40" drag hydro hull was tasked to build another, and Jamie (here at OSE ) also ordered something cat like.
    No funds have changed hands for these new hulls, and yet I paid for the now wayward s/h nitro rigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Was this the one you were buying from the USA? If so, how did they ship it and how much?
    I bought this from the Australian Aeromarine dealership www.hobbysupplies.com.au and his service is always 100%

Quote Originally Posted by millzee View Post
    Hi Doc and folks, How have you been? here what I've finally got stuck into, I know it's the wrong forum but hey, who cares, it'll be fun!

If it floats, it's a boat.

Looking good Danny... but torque roll must be a bitch ?

show more !
    W

Well after a long spell away from the water I have had my DF 29 clone, Drambuie On Rice and my Maritimo out on a small pond near where I live. One of the guys I am teaching to fly purchased a 15 inch Hydro from me so he can join in at the pond. The other guy I am teaching to fly has also come along for a look and was very impressed with the Drambuie doing a 360 degree roll over on a turn. Still into R/C cars and planes big time too. I recommend retirement as a way of life. I am up at about 4am each morning getting one of my models ready for some fun when the daylight appears. A cat nap after after lunch and then more fun with a model before dark is a pretty standard thing now. Will be back to making a noise here now that I am on the water again.
    Several boats in various stages of destruction

Wonderful !
    I read on Facebook that Patrick has reasonably priced bed&breakfast accommodation available..
    $40USD per night for a 2 person share room.
    or $60USD per night if you decline to share with your host.
    Please fwd paypal to the PatrickLipoRetirementFund.

Almost time to host the Tasmanian RC Boat Championships, mate !

Wow!! $40.00 a night with Paddy to cuddle with as well....a bargain...is the room air conditioned? as it is a wee bit hot Down Under...are breakfast and flying/driving lessons included plus a tour of ladies lavatories.

Good to see that the marsupials are alive and that frogs are not extinct....Ozzie, wherefore art though.

Douggie

Hey Douggie I am still here. Been busy at work and getting ready to move in 4 weeks time to canberra (capital of OZ)
    Boats are in she'd in boxes ready for the move and hopefully I will find some nice water down there.
    Hope you are all good and those in the south keep out of that heat .

Scott

It's alright Douggie.. we found your Gf hiding at Paddy's in Tasmania.

Morning all..

Just a holler from another aussie.. albeit west aussie

Just getting into boating.. thought i would join you guys dribbling.

I currently have a gasser and a tenshock mini eco brushless for my 9yr old.
    We dont have a boating club.. nor one close by that i am aware of.. so we just go down to the local river swimming hole and harrass the ducks.

Now we have 2 boats going.. some track markers are on the cards.. dont want to see my boys boats sticking out the side of my gas boat.. LOL

Anyway... Gidday and hope i fit in

Cheers

Electrified Wallaby rustlers are always welcomed here, mate.
    Patrick has gas.. but that's an intestinal issue unrelated our passion for electrics.

There's a rc boat club type thing in Mandurah(WA) ... I recall...

Welcome aboard !
    Wayne
    SAdelaide
    Au

Page 173 of 176 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 ... LastLast