Page 166 of 176 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,980 of 5254

Thread: Skippies and Kiwis

The ladies are banging on my door, but when I appear with a fire exinguisher ....they then piss off as if they were the best athletes in the world

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    This is the prop for my Packers Pussy Douggie and that boat goes exactly where I want it to, within 50 meters anyway and that makes it reasonably accurate
    Beautiful spring day outside. Full sun and 17.5 degrees. Makes me want to pop down to the nudist beach and catch them while they are still white and supple.
    Hope the ladies are treating you well my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    The ladies are banging on my door, but when I appear with a fire exinguisher ....they piss off.

Douggie
    Show them your prosthetic hose AFTER they cross the thresh-hold Douggie else o' course they're gunna piss off laughing ...
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Paddy, your little pal's jet-boat hit the outward courier's depot this morning.
    They said bout a week to your domicile

ha ha
    Found an old interest's mobile number this morn.. used my favorite finger to send her a message.
    'hi . found your number, wanted to catch up say hi and ask how's things . Wayne'
    and she sent..
    'Hi W, Doing well. Always now busy at work and church commitments. Will catch up soon. C'

which is almost word perfect the last message I got 4 years ago ... except for the churchy thing, unless that's secret squirrel code for ' busy rooting the preacher' ... :)
    Good if she has got some religion into her, always was a wild scratchy thing.
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Quote Originally Posted by drwayne View Post
    Paddy, your little pal's jet-boat hit the outward courier's depot this morning.
    They said bout a week to your domicile

ha ha
    Found an old interest's mobile number this morn.. used my favorite finger to send her a message.
    'hi . found your number, wanted to catch up say hi and ask how's things . Wayne'
    and she sent..
    'Hi W, Doing well. Always now busy at work and church commitments. Will catch up soon. C'

which is almost word perfect the last message I got 4 years ago ... except for the churchy thing, unless that's secret squirrel code for ' busy rooting the preacher' ... :)
    Good if she has got some religion into her, always was a wild scratchy thing.
    Thanks Doc. He will be happy with that. I don't know him personally but my mate that works at the school obviously does. It is thanks to the actions of some of the clergy that men our age have to be careful how close we get to kids these days and I choose to keep kids at several arms lengths from me. That does not mean we cant help the little buggers but just be careful how we do it.
    Your love interest should be safe getting some religion in her though. Sounds like she might teach them a thing or two
    Several boats in various stages of destruction

Thanks Doc. He will be happy with that. I don't know him personally but my mate that works at the school obviously does. It is thanks to the actions of some of the clergy that men our age have to be careful how close we get to kids these days and I choose to keep kids at several arms lengths from me. That does not mean we cant help the little buggers but just be careful how we do it.
    Your love interest should be safe getting some religion in her though. Sounds like she might teach them a thing or two
    IME kids all have a laxative effect.. so I keep them away from my tables.

that friend was easily led astray..
    chuckle. wouldnt be long before she would fear Armageddon and the return ( second coming) of Christ... 'oh crap, not you again ! "
    Last edited by drwayne; 09-22-2012 at 06:48 AM.

An early distrust of authoritarians has me defoliating any who 'lord' over others with lower status.
    Forever a defender the underdog ( unless it bites me, then I throw it out )

Chuck's prop gets a big thumbs up

I took the Drambuie On Rice to the pond this morning to test the new prop that Chuck done for me. I will say this to anyone that is even thinking of getting a prop from Chuck... do it, just do it. Man am I impressed. I done a few things to the boat to deliberately slow it down eg. 80% throttle and batteries further forward than necessary and the result was still an unbelievable 98.9 kph or 61.45 mph. All components were just warm to the touch after the test and so I am a happy man.
    Thank you Chuck

Last edited by Xzessperated; 09-22-2012 at 06:19 PM.

I thought I would show you what I have to put up with at my little lake...

If you inbred Tasmanian bastards had let them hydroelectrickery fellas flood the FranklinRiver, there'd be enough water for world championship events every bloody day !

I feel your pain for lack of rc boat water Paddy.
    South Oz has stifling water shortages all over.. we've been reduced to half flush showering since 2007.

If you inbred Tasmanian bastards had let them hydroelectrickery fellas flood the FranklinRiver, there'd be enough water for world championship events every bloody day ! If they flooded that we could use surfboards and go to Melbourne by riding the current across Bass Straight.

I feel your pain for lack of rc boat water Paddy.
    South Oz has stifling water shortages all over.. we've been reduced to half flush showering since 2007.
    You will have less water as the population increases. Who can we invade and get water from? New Zealand? Look out Kiwis here we come

I was alluding to the beauty I am surrounded with at my lake. Mind you it is a bit girlie with all those flowers I guess.

Andym called this afternoon. He sounds happier than I have heard him for a long time. Still playing up with the women and drinking like it is going out of fashion. He gave one of his workmates a thrashing for breaking his leg. Playing with those gas boats still.

Australian politics is controlled by a select group of east coast electorates where the wants of a few are catered against the needs of the many.

Sucks to be an Aussie in this new century, where profit and kickbacks gain more cred than votes.

I may gain religion ! Shoot them all and let God sort it out ! hahaha hic

Paddy I told you it was a "Stage 5" prop.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Australian politics is controlled by a select group of east coast electorates where the wants of a few are catered against the needs of the many.

Sucks to be an Aussie in this new century, where profit and kickbacks gain more cred than votes.

I may gain religion ! Shoot them all and let God sort it out ! hahaha hic
    People are arriving here daily in leaky boats from Indo..... just so our pollys can look after them Doc. In less than 10 years most of them have more than we have after a lifetime of hard work. What are we doing wrong? Maybe it is us. Maybe we are not protesting in the streets and beating up cops and trashing their cars. Maybe we should burn a few buildings everytime we are upset about something. I could go on but who is listening? Not our politicians and that is for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by egneg View Post
    Paddy I told you it was a "Stage 5" prop.
    Man you out freaked the Gfreak.
    That prop has given me some ideas for a prop for my Xzess2. It always appears to me that a 42mm prop is too small but a 45mm prop is a shade too big. Maybe a 45mm cut down to 43.5mm would do the trick. Maybe there is a better prop than an X642 that will give me more speed. The motor is a 1515 0.5Y so lots of revs, especially on 4s. Your thoughts?

Man you out freaked the Gfreak.
    That prop has given me some ideas for a prop for my Xzess2. It always appears to me that a 42mm prop is too small but a 45mm prop is a shade too big. Maybe a 45mm cut down to 43.5mm would do the trick. Maybe there is a better prop than an X642 that will give me more speed. The motor is a 1515 0.5Y so lots of revs, especially on 4s. Your thoughts?
    Have you thought about trying a modded P741/4?
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Have you thought about trying a modded P741/4?
    Can you put one of those on your "to do when I have time" list?
    I see they are high lift. 4 blades and smaller diameter might be the way to go. Pitch of 2.737 sounds good.

Egneg is a master of butchering props....I have one which is a beauty....Tell Andy to get off the booze and try FE as a cure. I should have said mangling, but butchers create a state of art.

Douggie
    Last edited by Flying Scotsman; 09-24-2012 at 11:55 AM.

People are arriving here daily in leaky boats from Indo..... just so our pollys can look after them Doc. In less than 10 years most of them have more than we have after a lifetime of hard work. What are we doing wrong? Maybe it is us. Maybe we are not protesting in the streets and beating up cops and trashing their cars. Maybe we should burn a few buildings everytime we are upset about something. I could go on but who is listening? Not our politicians and that is for sure.
    Too busy overseas on study tours of museums, restaurants and brothels to cater the needs of their constituents.
    Recent expose' here.. why political aspirants go to US and stay 3months in 5 star hotels whilst studying social etiquette in middle class dining .. brought to our attention because one the cheeky sheets complained his girlfriend had to pay for her own telephone calls home !

Fackit Paddy, Im gunna join politics.. ignore all my friends whilst spending their money on overseas jaunts.
    I'll resign due stress after 6 years and live off my parliamentarian's salary..indexed to 3x inflation, of course ... it's more than double what I earn now !
    Politicians.. Miserable thieving lying conniving backstabbing manipulating ass probing bunch of overdosed viagara junkies blinded by their own self importance and reliance on self stimulation ( too much wanking will send you blind ! )

cough.

Can you put one of those on your "to do when I have time" list?
    I see they are high lift. 4 blades and smaller diameter might be the way to go. Pitch of 2.737 sounds good.
    Paddy the lift is a bit less than the V series. I have one on my JAE 21 FE (UL1 motor and ESC) and like the performance.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Too busy overseas on study tours of museums, restaurants and brothels to cater the needs of their constituents.
    Recent expose' here.. why political aspirants go to US and stay 3months in 5 star hotels whilst studying social etiquette in middle class dining .. brought to our attention because one the cheeky sheets complained his girlfriend had to pay for her own telephone calls home !

Fackit Paddy, Im gunna join politics.. ignore all my friends whilst spending their money on overseas jaunts.
    I'll resign due stress after 6 years and live off my parliamentarian's salary..indexed to 3x inflation, of course ... it's more than double what I earn now !
    Politicians.. Miserable thieving lying conniving backstabbing manipulating ass probing bunch of overdosed viagara junkies blinded by their own self importance and reliance on self stimulation ( too much wanking will send you blind ! )

cough.
    Doc, the politicians here are masters of lying to the public and work less than half the year for ungodly amounts of money and guaranteed pensions for life. I say that all public speeches should be done with a lie detector attached to all public servants.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

cough.
    Well Doc you and I think alike about the pollys.

I got your message about the boat you shipped to me and the $4,444 postage. I will Paypal you the said amount once the girls on the corner have passed over the money.
    I have been locking up TAFE and I am buggered. Long story so I wont bore you.

Paddy the lift is a bit less than the V series. I have one on my JAE 21 FE (UL1 motor and ESC) and like the performance.
    Less lift is not a problem so I am looking forward to trying it. No hurry. I have lots of other things to do. New car coming in the mail and has to be built, boats to test and planes to crash.

Less lift is not a problem so I am looking forward to trying it. No hurry. I have lots of other things to do. New car coming in the mail and has to be built, boats to test and planes to crash.
    Cool, as I still have to finish the pair for Doc.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Doc, you are a clever man so you might be able to explain something that has had me puzzled for a while. It has to do with force and equals and opposites so it should be right up your alley.
    When I am pouring milk into my milk shake container some of the milk gets enough energy to jump about 6 times higher than it has fallen and splash on my face. Naturally my first reaction is to but after a while I get to thinking how can the opposite effect of the fall be greater than the fall itself. If we can solve this problem we might be able to come up with a prop that has the 6 x opposite effect and get Chuck to mass produce them and all become stinking rich.

Doc, you are a clever man so you might be able to explain something that has had me puzzled for a while. It has to do with force and equals and opposites so it should be right up your alley.
    When I am pouring milk into my milk shake container some of the milk gets enough energy to jump about 6 times higher than it has fallen and splash on my face. Naturally my first reaction is to but after a while I get to thinking how can the opposite effect of the fall be greater than the fall itself. If we can solve this problem we might be able to come up with a prop that has the 6 x opposite effect and get Chuck to mass produce them and all become stinking rich.
    Paddy.
    Your wet cheek suggests head too close the cup.
    Splash back returns 6 times the fall, you say... Hmm
    Im sure there's a simple milk saving answer... else IVF clinics would go broke...Were you firmly holding the milk carton in a downwards fashion? .. or rapidly shaking it up and down attempting greater release ? The viscosity of product also has determinate effect on discharge velocity . full fat Vs reduced fat for eg

I do appreciate your conceptualized business deal.. where I do the determinations and translation from milk froth to prop wash... into a 6 times more functional rotating water propulsion device.. Chuckles then mass produces these.. and you reap all the profits while mixing more milkshakes.

Here's a clinical question for you.
    If I stood in front my speeding 4WD and stamped my foot hard to the ground .. would the 4WD screech to a stop ?.. or not?
    I query this because when Im inside the car, this same action does the job very well
    Im curious if it's an introverted or extroverted action in effect.

Wayne.

Pour whisky into it...problem solved.

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    Pour whisky into it...problem solved.

Douggie
    alcohol solves everything, good answer.

Paddy.
    Your wet cheek suggests head too close the cup.
    Splash back returns 6 times the fall, you say... Hmm
    Im sure there's a simple milk saving answer... else IVF clinics would go broke...Were you firmly holding the milk carton in a downwards fashion? .. or rapidly shaking it up and down attempting greater release ? The viscosity of product also has determinate effect on discharge velocity . full fat Vs reduced fat for eg

I do appreciate your conceptualized business deal.. where I do the determinations and translation from milk froth to prop wash... into a 6 times more functional rotating water propulsion device.. Chuckles then mass produces these.. and you reap all the profits while mixing more milkshakes.

If I stood in front my speeding 4WD and stamped my foot hard to the ground .. would the 4WD screech to a stop ?.. or not?
    I query this because when Im inside the car, this same action does the job very well

Wayne.
    Doc, you have complicated the milk problem with scientific mumbo jumbo about 4WD's and foot stomping. I can assure you that when I am pouring the milk there is no 4WD and no foot stomping. I simply hold a standard 2 liter bottle of milk over the milkshake container and pour it in the regular way and after it gets to about 1/3 full there is always a droplet or two that lands on my cheek (face) along with at least 3 droplets on my spectacles. I simply ask "why is it so" (Julius Sumner Miller).
    The fall of milk from the container to the milk level is probably about 5 inches max and the resulting upward movement of the said droplets is probably about 25 to 30 inches. I use inches as Chuck needs to get involved in this if we are to make some money out of this phenomenon.
    My interest in this is not just for the pleasure one gets from rolling in money but also the pleasure one would get from seeing his boats go 6 times faster. I want you and Chuck to share in these pleasures too. Douggie would be the towel carrier naturally.

Paddy.

Wayne.
    Why cloud the charm of a Chladni plate with a Bessel function?

Page 166 of 176 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168 ... LastLast