Page 13 of 176 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Skippies and Kiwis

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    Now he is not Wee Dave visited and was astonished at the beauty of the area

Douggie
    Well if it is not the Scotsman mooning me/us. Wee Dave sure got about on his short visit. Those places are nice to visit Douggie but you would not want to live there. The minute you stop moving you are covered with flies. The dust can be unbearable and the heat will kill you in hours if you are without water.
    I hope I did not offend you with my comment about pulling the chain of North Americans on Andy's deleted thread. If I did I am sorry. I never intend to offend anyone on this forum, but if I did it would be in the form of a PM. We are not very politically correct in this part of the world. We call a spade a spade or should I say we call a shovel a shovel. Hell, I will stick with the former as I know what I mean even if no one else does.
    Several boats in various stages of destruction

Douggie please read what you just typed and then interpret it for the rest of us please, pissed again??

Andy, you are being a bad boy, read between the lines.

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    Douggie please read what you just typed and then interpret it for the rest of us please, pissed again??

Well at least I pretended to understand it for the sake of international relations

Done that, Douggie I am shocked at you and rather disappointed at your obvious man love for Paddy!! You only want him for his boats!!

Done that, Douggie I am shocked at you and rather disappointed at your obvious man love for Paddy!! You only want him for his boats!!
    Oh geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez let's talk about Dolly

Have to go to work now, a big pile of props just showed up!!

Paddy, is my true love, but you will be seen as an another option..it is great to take the piss out of each other...you are my mates

Douggie

You know you cant talk about that sort of thing here Andy.

Oh bugger it, are you saying Douggie and I are gay?

Andy, my boats are not up for sale, unless you have Chinese currency . Paddy and I have an understading???

Douggie

Have to go to work now, a big pile of props just showed up!!
    I hope some of those were from Tasmania.

Andy, my boats are not up for sale, unless you have Chinese currency . Paddy and I have an understading???

Douggie

I have a Chinese wife I could swap for some boats

Paddy they were all from Tasmania, and have been done, m447 back cut and a little cup, m545 bar cut and deep cupped, m645 Standard, m645 just a little cup, m645 back cut, bar cut to unload and medium cup.
    Will be in the post Monday if not tonight.
    Did you order those 17&21 series props yet?

Paddy they were all from Tasmania, and have been done, m447 back cut and a little cup, m545 bar cut and deep cupped, m645 Standard, m645 just a little cup, m645 back cut, bar cut to unload and medium cup.
    Will be in the post Monday if not tonight.
    Did you order those 17&21 series props yet?
    You da man Andym.
    Not ordered yet Andy. Douggie and I have been romancing on the happy forum. Happy <------> gay. You know what I mean.
    Last edited by Xzessperated; 11-06-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    You da man Andym.
    Not ordered yet Andy. Douggie and I have been romancing on the happy forum. Happy.....gay. You know what I mean.
    Also free wellies were on the site with Andy logos and his telephone number embossed at no charge..gloves were at your cost but you did get a free consultation with an on line guru who understands how the brain and mental condition of those that live in AUSTRALIA may cause severe problems with other civilised nations. Broken Hill was exlcuded.

Douggie

Also free wellies were on the site with Andy logos and his telephone number embossed at no charge..gloves were at your cost but you did get a free consultation with an on line guru who understands how the brain and mental condition of those that live in AUSTRALIA may cause severe problems with other civilised nations. Broken Hill was exlcuded.

Douggie
    Douggie it seems to us that it is the other so called civilized nations that have the problems.
    Our interest rates are going up monthly, our dollar has gone from 62 cents US to 92 cents US and we have a leader that can speak fluent Mandarin Chinese. My wife has 2 jobs and my work hours have gone from 28 hours back up to 70 hours a week. Mate this is the land of milk and honey. My father used to spoil that saying by adding the comment "just bring your own bees and cows".
    Andy will tell you he is squeezing more cheese from his kangaroos and the price of crocodile teeth has gone through the roof. The Chinese are buying more Australian Lions, Tigers and Elephants from us than ever. Andy is about to release a clone of the DF 33 clone that is made from the skin of a Great White Shark pulled tightly over the DF 33 clone hull and then covered with a special resin that Andy concocted in his laboratory. These hulls will sell like fly spray at a long drop toilet
    Mate, Aussie is in for good times again and the rest of you guys are just jealous
    Ahh we are all so gay down here. Gay <-------> happy. I know what I mean

Paddy, you are a true spark in this modern world, whom most have lost all humour. I will include the prick at Broken Hill and that idiot who supports the Red Ocean Fishermen, as people I respect.

Douggie

I will include the prick at Broken Hill
    Douggie that should be the "Belligerent Prick" and for that lack of respect you get to spend Xmas with DJ, you will be even more Gay when it is over

IMPBA 20481S D-12

Chuck, that avitar has a bad smell about it

Douggie

Chuck how did you get that pic of Douggie?? He does not look very happy, you could almost say he looks ready to BLOW

Blow jobs are my claim to fame and it is a great picture of myself. Chuck, the picture was sent to you with the agreement it would not be shown on this forum

Douggie

Andy,
    The DF 33 tested again this morning. With the shim on the rhs of the stinger the boat is running straight and quite controllable. Time to run it on 6s and go for 70+mph I think. I have to solder connections on the 2 x 3s packs and it is ready for the morning. I will drop the size of the prop down for that run and take a few with me.
    On the last run this morning the receiver got water in it because I forgot the sponge and the boat ended up in the weeds. Some small damage to the X642 is all I can see. I will return it and see if you can resurrect it. I will add 2 by X642's to my order when I get time to do that. The boat found the only 2 large bits of wood in the whole lake and ran over the top of them and that is what caused the damage to the prop.
    Averaging the speed of all my runs gives me a 67mph DF 33 on 5s1p. I cant wait to see what 6s1p will deliver. I have almost been converted from a rigger man to a mono man.

M8 have you seen and kiwis on this thread lately? Spring time I guess. Baa baa baa

Andy,
    I must be in Sports Heaven

M8 have you seen and kiwis on this thread lately? Spring time I guess. Baa baa baa
    Paddy I have a sinking feeling this statement is correct, Oh those poor lambs!!
    All the props and two 4s packs went out Monday morning. Hope they do not find the lipo's.
    70mph out of a DF33 and you have not even tried hard, your Da Man Paddy

i hope no one ever tells paddy his gps is in klmh

on that note you are actaully breaking the tasmanian speed limit on the motor way

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie-crawl View Post
    i hope no one ever tells paddy his gps is in klmh
    It's the fast Tasmanian water that does it ozzie.
    To be serious for no longer than it takes, it has to be Andy's prop magic that I have to give praise to. That DF 33 was just slapped together without a lot of attention to detail and the little sucker is faster than a New Zealand spring lamb. I am not a mono man but I could become one real quick if they were all as fast as this one.

You are correct about the speed limit on the roads here. 4 of my 5 boats are too fast for the road so it is a good job they are boats.

The boats are going solar powered soon. No, not solar cells on the boats but the batteries will be charged from my solar power system. That should stop global warming

yea i have a DF cyberstorm 32", it is only running in the high 40s
    but at that speed it drives it self, once running there is no backing off
    fantastic hulls and real easy to setup

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie-crawl View Post
    yea i have a DF cyberstorm 32", it is only running in the high 40s
    but at that speed it drives it self, once running there is no backing off
    fantastic hulls and real easy to setup
    So what you are saying here ozzie is that even dummies like me can make 'em go

Page 13 of 176 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast