Page 102 of 176 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,060 of 5254

Thread: Skippies and Kiwis

I hear its going to be a tad on the breezy side over the next few days......better batten down the Dingos!

Doby, the problem with all the weather problems that Australia has and are facing is that Douggie stated he wanted to visit this fair and gentle continent.......Zeus was pissed off...we will not allow that heathen to visit our paradise and ???? therefore Zeus commanded all the powers of Mother Nature to descend!

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    That is freaking hilarious. I trust he was not of Scottish descent or a sheep shagger?

Douggie
    A Scotsman would never spend $100 on repairing an esc Douggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doby View Post
    I hear its going to be a tad on the breezy side over the next few days......better batten down the Dingos!
    Yes they are talking 320 kph winds Doby. Queensland is already in a bad way after the floods and will take years and billions of dollars to rebuild.

I copied and pasted this from Yahoo news but you can read the complete thing on the link below...

Severe Tropical Cyclone Yasi was upgraded to category five off north Queensland this morning as the weather bureau warned it was likely to be "more life-threatening" than any storm seen in Australia in living memory.

The weather bureau says Cyclone Yasi is a large and very powerful tropical cyclone and poses an "extremely serious threat" to life and property within the warning area, especially between Port Douglas and Townsville.

"This impact is likely to be more life-threatening than any experienced during recent generations," the Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) said this morning.

* Bligh says people need to evacuate now
    * North-west Qld prepares for Yasi
    * Tens of thousands flee 'perfect storm'

http://au.news.yahoo.com/latest/a/-/...category-five/

a cylcone is a massive tropical storm, a category 5 is Hell on Earth, we hold our breath for Queensland and surrounding areas...take care lads.

Douggie

a cylcone is a massive tropical storm, a category 5 is Hell on Earth, we hold our breath for Queensland and surrounding areas...take care lads.

Douggie
    A bit of an update for your Douggie...

Premier Anna Bligh says Cyclone Yasi is "the most severe, the most catastrophic storm to ever hit our coast."

"I cannot say in strong enough terms, you have to take this window of opportunity" to evacuate, Ms Bligh told people in low lying areas at risk of the surge.

"It will close within the next three hours.

"Do not bother to pack bags, just grab each other and your FE boats and get to a place of safety.

"People are irreplaceable."

"Frankly I don't think Australia has ever seen a storm of this intensity in an area as populated as this stretch of our coast," she added.

"Whether it's cyclonic devastating winds, storm surge, or torrential rain further west as a result of this, we are facing an extreme event that will not be over in 24 hours, but will possibly take several days before the full flooding effect is felt across the region as well as, potentially, right through to Mount Isa," she said.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/cyclone-yas...category-five/

As a proud Queenslander who just got missed by the flood it is imperitive we take some lessons from it. Please get out while you can. I have been through several cyclones from days in NQ and this looks ten times worse.

Please all remember to call friends and loved ones to let them know where you are and to check they got out safely.

I work in the high voltage power lines game and they are not where you want to be in a cyclone please be aware of fallen lines.

Be safe and our prayers are with all waiting for the cyclone.

Andrew

Take care you mad Ozzies, and as much as it is tempting to run a decent rigger up the main street in town just remember there is a lot of debris in the water so a jet boat is in order or just use some props you can afford to lose.

Seriously I am thinking of you as my sis in law is here and she is fair sh1tting about their place in Wynum (Bris)

Let us know how you all get on, and as usual vids are appreciated if it is safe to do so.

I am sh1tting a little bit as that storm may come over here too !!

We are all thinking of you fellas and families !!!
    See it....find the photos.....sketch it it....build it........with wood

Quote Originally Posted by Simon.O. View Post
    Take care you mad Ozzies, and as much as it is tempting to run a decent rigger up the main street in town just remember there is a lot of debris in the water so a jet boat is in order or just use some props you can afford to lose.

Seriously I am thinking of you as my sis in law is here and she is fair sh1tting about their place in Wynum (Bris)

Let us know how you all get on, and as usual vids are appreciated if it is safe to do so.

I am sh1tting a little bit as that storm may come over here too !!

We are all thinking of you fellas and families !!!
    Geez it is good to be a Tasmanian

Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman " That is freaking hilarious. I trust he was not of Scottish descent or a sheep shagger?

Douggie
    Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    A Scotsman would never spend $100 on repairing an esc Douggie.
    Neither would I ....... ordered a new one for 89.95 and will charge $100 installed !

W
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

For all Queenslanders.. hope you bastards stay safe. !
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Quote Originally Posted by drwayne View Post
    Neither would I ....... ordered a new one for 89.95 and will charge $100 installed !

W
    Jumping Kangaroos, I hope you don't replace mine with an $89.95 one.

Jumping Kangaroos, I hope you don't replace mine with an $89.95 one.
    If I didnt tell , would you notice ?
    Probably hey, there's 2 mothering big fans ...
    Damn
    Maybe 2xT180 in parallel with Pc fans glued on top ..there's a plan !
    It'd fool doogie

If I didnt tell , would you notice ?
    Probably hey, there's 2 mothering big fans ...
    Damn
    Maybe 2xT180 in parallel with Pc fans glued on top ..there's a plan !
    It'd fool doogie

It'd fool doogie

He was smart enough not to come this year for his holiday.

Been quite here lately. No ozzie, not much andym and very little Dougle. Is it me or is it you that has b o?

My thoughts are going out to all you QLD's, My old man is now living in Cairns and made the decision to bunker down, say's he's well prepared but he's a Victorian that's never seen anything over 140kph winds. Don't think many of us ozzies will sleep much tonight.
    Take care and stay as safe as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by millzee View Post
    My thoughts are going out to all you QLD's, My old man is now living in Cairns and made the decision to bunker down, say's he's well prepared but he's a Victorian that's never seen anything over 140kph winds. Don't think many of us ozzies will sleep much tonight.
    Take care and stay as safe as you can.
    You got that right millzee. Got the telly and the internet going here trying to keep up with the latest. The wind is gusting up to 98.2 kph in Townsville now and it is a at least 2 1/2 hours before the main winds hit.
    Poor buggers have had enough disasters in Qld to last them for the next 1,000 years

It'd fool doogie

He was smart enough not to come this year for his holiday.

Been quite here lately. No ozzie, not much andym and very little Dougle. Is it me or is it you that has b o?

I admit it, .. but Amy tells me I stink good.

Dont think this is a B O problem.. I know words and even thoughts can be exchanged via this digital medium.. but odors ?

mebbee their wrists are sore ?
    Andy from wanking, Ozzie from paddling ... ?

W

I admit it, .. but Amy tells me I stink good.

Dont think this is a B O problem.. I know words and even thoughts can be exchanged via this digital medium.. but odors ?

mebbee their wrists are sore ?
    Andy from wanking, Ozzie from paddling ... ?

W
    Why can I smell fish when I look at this picture?

Fish ?
    I would have imagined vomit..all the Saints stickers bound to regurgitate some memory vile.

haha
    :hug:

Early Cyclone Yasi Damage Report
    It is now 0443 Aussie time so daylight is not far off and we will know more about the damage to the coastal towns soon.
    Cyclone is down to category 4 and moving inland away from the coastal towns now.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...ss-devastation
    Last edited by Xzessperated; 02-02-2011 at 01:13 PM.

WOW! How close are you to the eye of the storm?

Happy Belated b-day BTW!

-Kent
    "Will race for cookies!"
    IMPBA D12
    My Gallery: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/album.php?u=1738

Quote Originally Posted by HOTWATER View Post
    WOW! How close are you to the eye?

Happy Beated b-day BTW!

-Kent
    Thanks Kent.

Tasmania is about as far away from Queensland as California is from Ohio. We never seem to get natural disasters here in my part of Aussie, unless you cheer for St Kilda that is

Cyclones are quite common in Queensland but this is a big one and could not come at a worse time. Floods have done billions of $'s damage already this year in Queensland.

Oh...ok, I just saw where you are on the map...

Biggest Cyclone in over 100 years there!
    "Will race for cookies!"
    IMPBA D12
    My Gallery: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/album.php?u=1738

Andy, you have been very quiet over the last few months....what is up....Douggie pissed you off....rehab with Mr. Sheen and a hooker in the closet....come on you handsome lad and a man with a way with the lassies, we are awating your answer with baited breath.

Douggie

Andy, you have been very quiet over the last few months....what is up....Douggie pissed you off....rehab with Mr. Sheen and a hooker in the closet....come on you handsome lad and a man with a way with the lassies, we are awating your answer with baited breath.

Douggie

He has not been the same since he got his first GAS boat Douggie. Maybe he is petrol (gasoline for you North Americans) sniffing.

Latest news from the land of the banana benders (Queensland) is that no one was killed or injured that they know of yet. Lots of damage in some of the small towns where the cyclone hit the coast. Reports of one small town that has every house damaged or buggered. Power poles snapped like tooth picks.
    The Army has 4000 soldiers in Townsville and the Navy has boats on the way to help as soon as it safe to get into the streets. I guess they have to fix things like broken power lines and make it safe for the soldiers and volunteers to use the roads. A lot of streets closed because of trees on roads. I think at this stage there are only essential services allowed in the streets

Pasted from online news...
    There are 177,400 customers without power as a result of #TCYasi. Crews are on standby to assess and repair as soon as it’s safe to do so.

That is where I am heading with my guys this afternoon. We are going up there to get powerlines sorted and back on.

We did same thing after Larry went through.

Oh well if we get away without any losses of life that is a bloddy miracle.

Last time I used a model gas boat to pull draw strings over a river.

Happy Birthday you old fart - Go Packers!
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Aw crap the moron is now the same age as myself.....How is the pecker looking Paddy? ....been used lately?...take care of yourself and enjoy life....Happy Birthday.

Douggie

Sorry I missed all the fuss, just got back from windsurfing at Cairns. Best bloody waves and a great breeze.
    Douggie you have not upset me .I would never let a Irish man who lives in the USA upset me !!
    Have been busy lately with my full time job, running the More Roo Than Moo Cheese Company, doing some More Go Than Show Props, looking after the kids, sniffing gas and playing with my new toy and windsurfing in QLD.
    The 6s rigger will get finished in the next couple of weeks when I find some time.
    Paddy present will go in the mail next week mate, hope you like it. June said you are going after the bucket arse Tranny at your brothel of late so you should like this!!!
    Love you all except, well most of you.
    Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    Sorry I missed all the fuss, just got back from windsurfing at Cairns. Best bloody waves and a great breeze.
    Douggie you have not upset me .I would never let a Irish man who lives in the USA upset me !!
    Have been busy lately with my full time job, running the More Roo Than Moo Cheese Company, doing some More Go Than Show Props, looking after the kids, sniffing gas and playing with my new toy and windsurfing in QLD.
    The 6s rigger will get finished in the next couple of weeks when I find some time.
    Paddy present will go in the mail next week mate, hope you like it. June said you are going after the bucket arse Tranny at your brothel of late so you should like this!!!
    Love you all except, well most of you.
    Cheers
    You must have embarrassed my new postman. He put your parcel on the step, knocked on the door and ran That Mulgrave Street Brothel address gets 'em going.
    Thanks for the Hydras and the Neu and the cap. I just need a truck now.

Is that your new bike?
    Last edited by Xzessperated; 02-03-2011 at 05:12 AM.

Page 102 of 176 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast