Thread: updated list - motors, hull, hardware, ect

Default updated list - motors, hull, hardware, ect

1)used feigao 12xl with OSE XL cooling jacket. motor is used and bearings are noisey but it runs strong. 5.5mm bullets installed. - $40

2)MHZ flash thick - bare hull with trim tabs and turn fin fair condition $50

3)new never used, no box 36-50-5000kv - $30

4)used in good condition hardware kit including .130 flex (new), rudder, strut, bracket. good set for mono/cat/rigger or hydro. rudder does not have water pick-up. the kit looks like new but i dont know for sure so i am calling it used. rudder legnth = 3 1/2" - $40

5)this is a aluminum 28mm water jacket, used in perfect condition - $10

6)this is a 120a watercooled ESC with 5.5mm bullets and BEC added to the battery side and 4mm bullets on the motor side. it has never been used except testing. it was taken out of a 32" delta chineese copy. i replaced the motor and esc before the boat ever hit the water so i never needed it. i do not have the programming instructions but they can be found on OSE forums. one of the guys at our pond uses this esc and it works as good as any. i have seen his get close to 200 degrees and still work fine $60 SOLD

prices on items have been reduced and include USPS priority shipping to US Mainland
    all sales go to the first person to send paypal to chuckstromain@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chuck E Cheese; 06-26-2009 at 11:56 PM.

Interested in the flash hull. Do you have pics of the interior?

I will buy it, just want to see the interior.

I know this forum likes to have the info posted in the thread to let everyone know whats up, so I call "dids" on the hull and await info from you Mr Cheese. You can pm me or post, I will keep my eyes on this.

Paypal ready!

And will your hardware kit work with this boat? If so I will take that too!

any pics of the 120 esc??

pictures of the a esc and flash hull
    Attached Images Attached Images

the hardware will work but i think a stinger would be better on this hull (honest opinion)