Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta Force RTR

Default Delta Force RTR

Delta Force is coming up with a new line RTR.
    First out is a new 16" Vortex mini hydro. Comes RTR in 7 different patterns. There will also be a 23" Sniper in RTR version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d5jIqxiazo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Joern Markset

Fokus Racing

Some more pics
    Joern Markset

Fokus Racing

And the last pic....
    Joern Markset

Fokus Racing

when will the RTRs be avilable?
    Hawaiian Tunda

Vortex is pretty close to ready, and the Sniper will hopefully be ready in August.
    Joern Markset

Fokus Racing

Thanks for posting the pictures Jorn. The boats look very well put together. OffshoreElectrics should have some for sale soon.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Steven i will take a sniper as soon as you get them.
    Hawaiian Tunda

Order it with the racing set up like it is on the video.

In video 23"Sniper Racing set up.
    Water Cooling ESC 90A
    Motor 28mm X 68mm Intrunner 2900 KV
    Propeller X 632 X 2
    Lipo Battery 11.1v 2500mah 30C.
    Joern Markset

Fokus Racing

Do you know the price on the sniper?
    Hawaiian Tunda

Once I have them at my door I can figure out the final pricing. Alot of the cost depends on the cost of shipping to our store.
    Steven Vaccaro

kool hydro gotta get one when they are relased
    THUNDER TIGER OUTLAW,THUNDER TIGER BANDIT
    CARBON FIBER MINICAT HYDRO,MINICAT HYDRO,PROBOAT MISS GEICO,SKUNKWORKS 32" CAT TWIN, H@M VIPER TURBINE ---JEFF WOHLT WIRE DRIVES

The little red Sniper has certainly caught my eye
    Necessity is the mother of invention.............

Youtube Video's http://www.youtube.com/user/Titanis2000

WHEN are the Chinese gonna wake up and come out with some Hydros in 27-30" for LSH?
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Outrunner motor. Remains to be seen on the performance end. Definitely a pretty little boat! Nice hardware. Love the little turn fin!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Why's everyone gotta be hung up on NAMBA racing classes and such? I really could give a crap! I race with friends and have plenty of fun. The rules and over organization take a lot of fun out of it for me. Minis are a blast!

I agree, but most people form clubs and join NAMBA to get the insurance the lake owner requires you to provide them. As far as NAMBA classes, any club can run any class they want. They can make up a class, you just can't get 'district points' and set NAMBA records unless it's an established NAMBA class.

I'm a big proponent of clubs. By having organized meets, you learn a lot from the other members, etc. But the vast majority of r/c boaters don't belong to anything. They have found a lake to run on that doesn't require anything and they just have fun! Nothing wrong with that.

I agree the minis are a blast but you and I unfortunately seem to be in the minority. They also require a lake that stays pretty calm so that's another restriction. Oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    Why's everyone gotta be hung up on NAMBA racing classes and such? I really could give a crap! I race with friends and have plenty of fun. The rules and over organization take a lot of fun out of it for me. Minis are a blast!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    ...They also require a lake that stays pretty calm so that's another restriction. Oh well!
    I have to disagree! Sailr, your Minicat micro hydros handle some seriously rough conditions and with the weight of the battery placed a little forward, they don't flip readily either. Plus, now with the Eco hulls you are offering, the sport boater can have a blast without worrying about retrieval of a flipped boat.

If you haven't been watching on the forum and don't know what I'm talking about, look at what Sailr is offering for various clubs across the country and if you're not part of a club, start one!!! => https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ead.php?t=8438 POST #17
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

It's nice to be disagreed with when the news is good! Haha. Good to hear you're successfully running my little hydro on rough water!

I do need to correct you on one thing though, I'm only offering the 'special' on the Eco to people here on OSE, not clubs across the country. Not at this time anyway. I WILL offer a club special later after we get this first shipment of Mini ECO's in and enough of you guys are running them to give your opinion of the boat, etc. and we generate some demand! THEN I'll issue another production order to our factory to get more in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Meniscus View Post
    I have to disagree! Sailr, your Minicat micro hydros handle some seriously rough conditions and with the weight of the battery placed a little forward, they don't flip readily either. Plus, now with the Eco hulls you are offering, the sport boater can have a blast without worrying about retrieval of a flipped boat.

If you haven't been watching on the forum and don't know what I'm talking about, look at what Sailr is offering for various clubs across the country and if you're not part of a club, start one!!! => https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ead.php?t=8438 POST #17
    Last edited by sailr; 07-04-2009 at 12:21 PM.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Steven that little Sniper has my mouth a frothin , what kind of coin we looking at just out of curiousity when you have some in stock..........
    Last edited by Punisher 67; 07-04-2009 at 12:29 PM.
    Necessity is the mother of invention.............

Youtube Video's http://www.youtube.com/user/Titanis2000

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    It's nice to disagreed with when the news is good! Haha. Good to hear you're successfully running my little hydro on rough water!

I do need to correct you on one thing though, I'm only offering the 'special' on the Eco to people here on OSE, not clubs across the country. Not at this time anyway. I WILL offer a club special later after we get this first shipment of Mini ECO's in and enough of you guys are running them to give your opinion of the boat, etc. and we generate some demand! THEN I'll issue another production order to our factory to get more in stock.
    What he said! Sorry, got the special offer confused!
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

No problem! Thanks for promoting the ECO. Still haven't pre-sold all of the 6 that are coming in! Two white ones left.

Quote Originally Posted by Meniscus View Post
    What he said! Sorry, got the special offer confused!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Any updates?

Im still waiting for some news also.......................
    Hawaiian Tunda

I should have some in a week or so.
    Steven Vaccaro

Steve,

Any updates on this Sniper RTR ?

Im still waiting also..............
    Hawaiian Tunda

The small sniper is going to be a while longer. The hydros are in. They are well made. I have to take pictures and get them listed on the site.
    Steven Vaccaro

Steve,

Those hydros look like they are running Outrunners. And it looks like plastic props, is that right? And info regarding the Snipers? Such as motor/ecs/props etc. Any ideas on pricing? Thanks Steve.

Thats correct.

No info on the snipper yet.
    Steven Vaccaro

Quote Originally Posted by Joern Markset View Post
    Delta Force is coming up with a new line RTR.
    First out is a new 16" Vortex mini hydro. Comes RTR in 7 different patterns. There will also be a 23" Sniper in RTR version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d5jIqxiazo
    would you believe some buttwipe rated that video with a minus and stated that it looked alot slower that a minicatracing....i swear some people
    SPRINT CAT 40.........BOOGIMAN 25" MONO 8xl
    EX President of the Offshore FE Vultures Society

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast