Thread: WTB RTR 4s Rigger

Default WTB RTR 4s Rigger

Looking to buy 4s rigger RTR less motor and ESC let me know what you guys got.............
    Hawaiian Tunda

Quote Originally Posted by Tunda View Post
    Looking to buy 4s rigger RTR less motor and ESC let me know what you guys got.............
    fuller has one for sale over at RRR.....kit and hardware
    SPRINT CAT 40.........BOOGIMAN 25" MONO 8xl
    EX President of the Offshore FE Vultures Society

I have one if you want it.
    NOT INCLUDING ESC AND BATTERY

custom rigger hull.
    MINT hacker( real hacker no fieago) 9XL.
    JR z270 steering servo.
    fullers hardware.
    .130 flex cable.
    tactic 2.4 ghz radio ( fantastic)

500 bucks. shipped.
    i don't want to really get rid of it.... but if you really want it.
    BTW this hull is a race proven hull and is one of the quickest you can buy... if you can find it.
    its a S reesor hull, one of a kind.
    its the one with the black tub and yellow sponsons..... top down money up II
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

how much less motor and radio?
    Hawaiian Tunda

What is the name of the other rigger, yellow tub and c/f sponsons? Where can it be purchased?

i sent you a PM
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

Quote Originally Posted by jesflorida View Post
    What is the name of the other rigger, yellow tub and c/f sponsons? Where can it be purchased?
    That is the Graupner SX3000. Contact the people here: www.v-eastonline.com they have some of these on order and arriving very soon.

If you have any difficulty reaching someone, send me a PM and I'll get you connected to them.

Hope this helps.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

all they seem to have there is helis?

Quote Originally Posted by Meniscus View Post
    That is the Graupner SX3000. Contact the people here: www.v-eastonline.com they have some of these on order and arriving very soon.

If you have any difficulty reaching someone, send me a PM and I'll get you connected to them.

Hope this helps.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Meniscus clearly says to contact them.
    He never said that boat was listed on that website.
    Z
    KBB34" Mono - Fast
    ToySport Triton- Not as fast

okey dokey. whatever.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

She's actually a Graupner SX-4000. she was purchased here. regiser for free on that site, and the price drops considerably.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Oh well, got the number wrong! LOL, sorry about that! I stand corrected: SX-4000

They are currently reconstructing their website and will be including the Graupner boat line and parts. They have, I believe, a total of 6 of these things on order and should have them soon here in the U.S. ready for sale.

As I said before, contact them and they'll get you a price and an ETA.

At least then you don't have to worry about them being damaged or getting stuck in customs as often happens with overseas shipments. I don't think Diego's did, but I know some stuff I order has and quite often at that.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Thanks Ben.

Pricey devil but when you consider you get the Mehrwertsteur (19% tax) taken off (Don't know if the American dealer is gonna do that though), then it becomes about 345 Euros which translates to about $456 and it includes hardware, the price isn't that far out of hand. Riggers are always expensive for whatever reason. This one with carbon fibe hull and sponsons (I guess the sponsons are carbon....it says the hull is), then the price seems downright reasonable. If you look at the detail pics of the rudder, motor install, etc. though it looks really really small. No idea of the dimensions because I can't find them listed.

Very interesting though for sure!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

The top half of the tub is FG, the lower half is CF. The rudder is strictly for course correction because it's a SAW rigger.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .