Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1515 1y, Hydra 240, Sprint cat, etc.

You can send pic to kaleboy_b@yahoo.com thanks and please tell me what you want for it..................................
    Hawaiian Tunda

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck E Cheese View Post
    ok, sold! - send it to me...
    whats the pp and i will send payment...
    also? do you think a etti 150 race is good enough? i also have turnigy 180 and will get a cc 240 if necessary... df cyberstorm 32" trying to x445-646
    thanks
    mogulski123@yahoo.com (let me know when it's in there and ill ship, also PM me your address in case it's not on paypal)

As far as your controller question, personally i think it's cheaper in the long run to buy the best/highest rated amp controller you can afford up front. If you can afford the 240, get it. That gives you room to play with props and can save you more money in the long run WHEN you do overprop. I will never again use a controller smaller then 240 amps in ANY boat I build (from 26"-36") again. I like the extra cushion it allows me for testing, not to mention you can then use that in a larger/faster boat that you may want to build in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by jingalls007 View Post
    HOTWATER, I tried to give you the chance man, I couldn't wait any longer for you to login to the site, I do apologize as I need this money very badly right now so I really hope no hard feeling's. Next time I have stuff to sell here there will definitely be some rules cause this got a little out of hand, my fault.

thank you all for bidding and buying, it is going to help me out a lot right now!!!!
    Hey, No worries here! I guess I was a little surprised at how fast things went after waiting for something to happen last night with the motor...I do feel bad about you getting laid off and I am glad to see things sell for you so quickly! That's great! This a very hard time for a lot of folks, and I am always happy for what I have...and beleive me...I already have alot of RC junk!! LOL!!!

I totally appreciate the fact that you took the time to get in touch with me about this...it just shows that you are a good man!

-Kent
    "Will race for cookies!"
    IMPBA D12
    My Gallery: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/album.php?u=1738

thanks for the 1515, pp sent, do you have another 240 for sale? if so send me a pm
    chuck

tunda - hopefully this is what i need to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck E Cheese View Post
    thanks for the 1515, pp sent, do you have another 240 for sale? if so send me a pm
    chuck
    NO! You can't have the other 240! I just bought it!!!.......

-Kent
    "Will race for cookies!"
    IMPBA D12
    My Gallery: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/album.php?u=1738

I think you got it now Im waiting for the pic of the cat so i can decide to buy it........Are you comming to Kahaluu pond on sunday?
    Hawaiian Tunda

i forgot that my sister is in maui and coming over here this weekend so i probablly am not going to make it.... we are suposed to go on the real scarab sunday, and i can get 70mph in that one so i think i finally got you

i recieved the motor today, looks all good. i havent tried it yet but i would expect it to be all good... thanks

Will you take $60, including USPS Priority Mail, for the two lipo packs?

jesflorida

Quote Originally Posted by jesflorida View Post
    Will you take $60, including USPS Priority Mail, for the two lipo packs?

jesflorida
    Yep! paypal me and they are yours, please PM me your address as well. thx

mogulski123@yahoo.com

thanks
    Jarrett

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123