Thread: Miss Attitude 80mph run

Default Miss Attitude 80mph run

Miss Attitude Hydro. 1521 1.5d,hydra 240,22 volts,m645 prop.My Son {Mr. potty mouth} LOL was useng our new flip camera so its not the best plus he missed a great blow over. Please remember this a GPS speed only and only reflects my boat and how i measure speed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvLAGyd3GuU
    Last edited by Gary; 07-26-2009 at 08:45 PM.

link is no good

Wow! Very fast boat!! Yeah...I wish I could have seen the air that thing caught during the flip! How about another try at filming it...and can you make sure you flip it again just the same way!!.....LOL!! J/K!!

Killer boat!
    "Will race for cookies!"
    IMPBA D12
    My Gallery: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/album.php?u=1738

I have battled this boat for 1 month and finally got the sponsons angle correct to stay on the water . It will go 90 mph with a 1527 motor for sure. I have had some of the most spectacular crashes i have ever seen and that last run the batts warmed up so she was headed for 82-84 thats as fast as shes gone.

Gary, she looks great.
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

Nice run Gary , Geez that bad boy is smoken
    Necessity is the mother of invention.............

Youtube Video's http://www.youtube.com/user/Titanis2000

That is fast and a neat looking pond.

Douggie

Thumbs up

GARY, THATS ONE FAST MOFO !!!!!!!!!!

THUNDER TIGER OUTLAW,THUNDER TIGER BANDIT
    CARBON FIBER MINICAT HYDRO,MINICAT HYDRO,PROBOAT MISS GEICO,SKUNKWORKS 32" CAT TWIN, H@M VIPER TURBINE ---JEFF WOHLT WIRE DRIVES

Nice run.That thing is moving

Thats the kind of stuff that hooks you in the gills in this sport
    SPRINT CAT 40.........BOOGIMAN 25" MONO 8xl
    EX President of the Offshore FE Vultures Society

NITRO GUYS (I used to be among them for a bunch of years...) EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!!! Don't worry...There's plenty of room here for Jumpers!!! LOL!
    "Will race for cookies!"
    IMPBA D12
    My Gallery: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/album.php?u=1738

I will tell you what.......i could not have done it with out all your guys help with all my crazy problem questions. Thanks for everything. This boat was a royal pile of %$&* as far as performance when i first got it and than i crashed it real hard into a submerged log. I had to fiberglass the whole front end because i could not for the life of me find another hull. But i got it right this time. I was amazed it made those runs perfect like that.I played it 20 times already. This is what keeps me going in a tough hobby like this. The next video is going to be a 90 mph run.On these runs you saw , I made a total of 8 passes , the boat kept filling up with water for some reason . There has to be a crack im not seeing where water pushes in . My scale showed 1/4 pound of water on every 3 passes. Really strange. .............Again thanks for the complements and help.

Well i kept her dry today but it only went 82mph . Looks like 90 is going to be alot of work.I think i will try alittle more cup in prop.I will keep you posted.

WOOOHOOO.........Im getting there.....85.3 today. I was alone so no vid so next run on Sunday I will drag my kid out with me.

Again at lake alone at 6 am .....87.0 mph and still as stable as can be. This hull is amazing and i think it will pass 90mph . Im almost there.

Gary, is this what you are aiming for?

P Sport Hydro - Brian Buaas - 11-07 - 93.16mph

oh wait, I just saw that you are using 22.2 volts... Brian was on 14.8.
    Nonetheless, that is an awesome speed!

I will tell you what Ubhauled....I have no idea how these guys go so fast on 14 volts. I have pruven to myself time and time again that the faster i spin my prop ......the faster the damn thing goes. Even when the combination was put togather from pros on line it would not ever get close to the speeds im at now.I will have to go to an event and see how they are doing it.

That is aesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I will tell you what Ubhauled....I have no idea how these guys go so fast on 14 volts. I have pruven to myself time and time again that the faster i spin my prop ......the faster the damn thing goes. Even when the combination was put togather from pros on line it would not ever get close to the speeds im at now.I will have to go to an event and see how they are doing it.
    All boils down to one word... prop.

I know but when i go bigger it just pulls the motor down. Even now if i put to much cup in the prop i am useing it will do the same thing , overload the engine. I have modded 10 M645 props to get where i am today.

I cannot remember what motor Brian was using, I think maybe a 1521/1D or something like that. One thing is for sure, it was for a couple of passes at a time... if you run more then that it would overheat too much.

Hey ....how bout a 1527 1D ............... WOOOOHOOOO now where talkin rpm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems to be 1 mph at a time but i cracked 88 mph late today. I have a vid if it but cant seem to get it loaded. I will try again tonight.