Thread: F.S. Hyperion EOSO606i ac/dc

Default F.S. Hyperion EOSO606i ac/dc

Used twice. 6mm bullets. Hyperion multiadapter and standard style adapter. 1 week old. $95.00 shipped in the U.S. no ins. Comes with original box.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rumdog; 06-15-2009 at 01:31 PM.

will trade for a good condition renegade rigger.

Lowered! $95.00 shipped!!

Bumpy!!! make me $90.00 shipped, final offer. It is an awesome charger and you'll save lots of $$$$$$$$

PM sent....

If not sold, I will take it for $90.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

wow, pm sent 2 days ago. thanks for the reply there rummy! good luck guys! I was going to give the 95. your loss

sorry, Boatman. Your p.m. said that you'd give me $95.00 if i could wait till Friday. and i'd rather not.

aww crap. My bad. I guess your right. I sold my charger though and have the cash. Dang. I always miss the deals.

JesseJ, it is yours pending funds. Since you are the first to offer my asking price. Sorry, guys. I sorted through p.m.'s and offers and i'm giving it to the first person who commented and offerd full price. I wish people could just communicate publicly on the sale threads to avoid confusion. It would really get rid of the hassle of who's first and "I sent this P.M. and said that".

No biggie Boatman. Funny, thats actually a common nickname for me!

Cooooool deal. PM me your paypal and you will receive payment!
    J
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

I sent you a PM to make a private offer. You were online when I started and offline when I finished. I never use any forum to post offers for the rest of the world to see. I feel that is between the buyer and seller. As soon as I noticed the other offer I sent you back immediatly with a second offer. I didnt know that you only deal with people that publicly post dollar amounts in the forum. If that was the case I would have just done that in the first place. sorry, MY BAD....

BTW: If got into a bidding issue I might have been able to do better and you would have had more in your pocket...

Either way, JesseJ offered what I was asking first. As stated $90.00 was MY final offer.

I know its your hardware and sale therefore you get to decide on what to do, but for future reference you should have the courtesy notify anyone that took the time to PM you that you declined thier offer and was going with the guy that "POSTED" his price just minutes after thiers.

Its all good.....

That is exactly what I did as soon as I logged in and checked all the messages. This includes offer amount and time of post. He gets dibs because he is paying what I want PERIOD. What do you think my post at 7:08 p.m. was saying? Wasn't "courteous" enough?

Like I said "its your sale" handle it however you want. This is just the first time Ive ran into anyone that wont sell anything or return messages if it not communicated in a public forum.

Just as Boatman said "Your loss"

I am at a loss? O.K. I guess your right?! Sold and messages all returned. End of stiry. Done with this thread.

Man, I am even more convinced that the best way to do business on these things is PUBLICLY. out in the open, all see all and nobody is in the dark about anything. This forum works best this way, there is a lot of good faith and honest people - keeping it public makes it easier to not offend anyone and keep up the good energy. I personally believe pm are for private info, bidding should be public so nobody gets the "you played favorites" impression, whether true or not.

Thank You Rumdog, you play my way!
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Hey Rumdog, did this go out yet? Papal sent on 16 June, haven't heard if it has mailed yet. Has not arrived, so could you please provide tracking number? Email sent awaiting reply.
    Thanks,
    Jesse
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

YEah, sorry man. My girlfriend shipped it Fed Ex from her work on Thursday. She works in shipping/receiving, so it's pretty cheap for us. You should have it real soon.

Gotta agree with Jesse on this one. If there is a dispute, at least one of the parties is in the dark. Let's bring the bidding process right out into the posts rather than PM's. It will stop a lot of this nonsense.

Steve, you watching? This isn't the first swap shop thread to bring this up lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    Man, I am even more convinced that the best way to do business on these things is PUBLICLY. out in the open, all see all and nobody is in the dark about anything. This forum works best this way, there is a lot of good faith and honest people - keeping it public makes it easier to not offend anyone and keep up the good energy. I personally believe pm are for private info, bidding should be public so nobody gets the "you played favorites" impression, whether true or not.

Thank You Rumdog, you play my way!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Sounds good Rummy, thanks for the update, appreciate it. Will let you know when it arrives.
    J
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Sweet man, Mom said it showed up and just in time, Dad's birthday is Saturday!!!!
    Party on,
    J
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet