Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My freshly Painted SV27, Acura Pearl White, with a little extra blue/red flake

hull is stripped the hull is stepped a little bo bo on right sponson will fix before i ship if you paint it chipped gelcoat hit a thunder cat 36 at about 45+ he turned in front of me will take pics of stripped hull and bo bo tommorrow and post here
    THUNDER TIGER OUTLAW,THUNDER TIGER BANDIT
    CARBON FIBER MINICAT HYDRO,MINICAT HYDRO,PROBOAT MISS GEICO,SKUNKWORKS 32" CAT TWIN, H@M VIPER TURBINE ---JEFF WOHLT WIRE DRIVES

any chips or any thing i can fix i have a good filler with fiberglass mixed in and then i can bondo over it like i did with mine no biggy.

if you want i can do all the repair work or u can no difference, lmk

just tell me $ bright yellow, stuffing tube has to be taped up and inside of boat of course rudder seal in the back of boat has to be coverd cannot remove but all else has been removed pm me with $$$$
    CARBON FIBER MINICAT HYDRO,MINICAT HYDRO,PROBOAT MISS GEICO,SKUNKWORKS 32" CAT TWIN, H@M VIPER TURBINE ---JEFF WOHLT WIRE DRIVES

gotta keep the carbon fiber lookin good lol

tks david will call u saturday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12