Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2.4 gig transmitter/receiver

i here you good luck with the radio problems 75mhz fm maybe a answer the synthsized fm system
    may be a cure 4 u
    THUNDER TIGER OUTLAW,THUNDER TIGER BANDIT
    CARBON FIBER MINICAT HYDRO,MINICAT HYDRO,PROBOAT MISS GEICO,SKUNKWORKS 32" CAT TWIN, H@M VIPER TURBINE ---JEFF WOHLT WIRE DRIVES

I seem to remember reading something about keeping the TX antenna vertical. What about BEC are you using BEC or are you running off a receiver battery and if you are using a receiver battery what is the voltage
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

i m currently using the BEC... also tried a rx battery (4 X AA = 6 v)... still the same result... glitch ville...

guess i ll try to hold the tx more vertical when i run her this arvo..

cheers

I use 3PKS 2.4G in my boat for a year without a single problem. There are rumors around saying 2.4G no good for marine, by far I didn't experience that.

One thing I love 2.4G here is that my boat has no visible antenna, it's hidden inside the hull, results in less wind drag, less holes to worry about for water sealing, ease to carry around, and imo far better look.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12