Thread: receiver hook-up

Default receiver hook-up

I just got a traxxas 2216 receiver 3 channel but noticed it has 2 channel 1, channel 2, channel 3 and batt. My ESC has a BEC so where do I plug the ESC into, either of the 2 channel 1 and servo to channel 2. Thanks

just plug in your esc and servo into channel one and two and then add the bec to the third. But dumb question . You said you had a bec to plug in as well??? A BEC is supposed to eliminate the extra connection.
    HK Genesis, DF Vortex, Baja 5T, Lazer ZX-5 sp, XXX, 8T, P51-D Mustang Shangrila, GP Giant P51-D Mustang, Blade 400 3D, with way too many more to list.

The ESC has a built in BEC circuit but which of the 2 channel 1's do I plug it into or does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by bwells View Post
    The ESC has a built in BEC circuit but which of the 2 channel 1's do I plug it into or does it matter?
    servo = channel #1
    esc = channel #2

make sure the red wire stays connected on the esc if your using its internal bec
    SPRINT CAT 40.........BOOGIMAN 25" MONO 8xl
    EX President of the Offshore FE Vultures Society

Quote Originally Posted by bwells View Post
    I doubt it'll matter. Try one of them and see which the true channel 1 is. You won't do any damage if you get the wrong one the first time. Usually the real channel one is the one right next to channel 2 though.
    HK Genesis, DF Vortex, Baja 5T, Lazer ZX-5 sp, XXX, 8T, P51-D Mustang Shangrila, GP Giant P51-D Mustang, Blade 400 3D, with way too many more to list.