Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: King Of Shaves C1 Brushless!

Quote Originally Posted by kitrae View Post
    update on my ekos, venom got back to me about the stuffed ESC and they dont have any in stock and wont have them for about a month. So the owner of my lhs has sent it back to them and given me a store credit. It sucks because i was looking forward to running this cat. Now i have two 4s lipos sitting here and nothing to use them in. any suggestions.

Oh man, so sorry to hear that..

Quote Originally Posted by kitrae View Post
    update on my ekos, venom got back to me about the stuffed ESC and they dont have any in stock and wont have them for about a month. So the owner of my lhs has sent it back to them and given me a store credit. It sucks because i was looking forward to running this cat. Now i have two 4s lipos sitting here and nothing to use them in. any suggestions.
    Have him get you a new one.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    Have him get you a new one.
    There is no stock to replace it with it was the only one the shop recieved and venom have no stock either.

It takes a while for stock to show up here in Australia

Ok, maybe it's just me but, have you talked to Steven about sending one to Aus yet? He's always helped boaters around the globe, and he has two in stock now.

Just my two cents. Good luck either way,
    John
    "When too much is just right!"

Very Very quiet over here...

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    Very Very quiet over here...
    I think most of us are awaiting replacement parts. For me it,s been a month waiting for a new motor... oh well.

How is yours running?

I think I will order a Vac-U-Pickle. I might just complete the build by the time I get a new motor from Venom.

I no longer have mine...
    a budy of mine made me an offer I could not refuse!

Notice to all Venom Customers

We have just completed moving to our new building and we will resume normal operations as quickly as possible. We are responding to all of the emails and voicemail plus any products that have been shipped to us for work needed. We will be shipping at full capacity on Monday Oct. 5th as the warehouse completes setting up its terminals and inventory.
    We appologize for any delays and lapse in service and we appreciate your patience and support.

Thank you,

Venom Group Intl.
    VENOM RACING R&D

The aluminum props have arrived and are shipping now. If your interested in a set please order them as soon as possible. We have made a short production run this time just to get them in your hands as soon as we could.
    VENOM RACING R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Nicastro View Post
    The aluminum props have arrived and are shipping now. If your interested in a set please order them as soon as possible. We have made a short production run this time just to get them in your hands as soon as we could.
    Then why does the website state that there are "0" in stock, just 1 hour after your post?

Tried to purchase, no luck.

The site is not keeping up to speed with what is in physical inventory but having said that I posted minutes after the box was opened.
    VENOM RACING R&D

Hey Chris, is there any chance you might have some touch up paint, or a paint code for this boat?

Which color are you tring to match? The white should be pretty easy to match but the blue and green would be harder. I'll ask about the the codes and get back to you.
    VENOM RACING R&D

The site is not keeping up to speed with what is in physical inventory but having said that I posted minutes after the box was opened.
    Thanks, I'll go ahead and order...

Im trying to get the blue..

Ok I 'll check on the blue color code.
    I'm sure if you go to a local auto body paint shop or auto paint store they can match it from a scan of the hatch. They just need a sample area the size of a quarter usually. They might just hand mix a quart for you as well.
    VENOM RACING R&D

Ok I 'll check on the blue color code.
    I'm sure if you go to a local auto body paint shop or auto paint store they can match it from a scan of the hatch. They just need a sample area the size of a quarter usually. They might just hand mix a quart for you as well.
    Don't forget to get the 2 inch angled brush too... LOL!!!

Well, it has been 8 days since I ordered the props that (as stated): 'arrived and are shipping now' on 10/7/09. Still no word on my purchase that I made 1 hour after that post.

I guess I should not be surprised as it has been 7 weeks waiting on a motor from Venom and no light at the end of the tunnel there either...

Maybe that is why Tower still has the EKOS in stock...

Drag boat i would talk to chris and tell him you want a swap out for a new one

This sucks man..

I'm having real second thoughts about my purchase. I definately should have at least waited until spring. By the time I can run it here, the warranty is history.

@kitrae

Was your boat sent back to us already? We do have ESC's in Customer Service inventory at the moment.
    VENOM RACING R&D

@ Drag Boat Bob
    If we had your correct email address you would have been notified that the props already shipped. As for the motors we have explained they are on order and you will get a replacement for the defective motor you shipped to us as soon as we get them in stock.
    VENOM RACING R&D

I can't blame the guy for being a little bitter. Couldn't he have just returned the entire boat for warranty though?

Not really and there are other circumstances that I cant get into publicly.
    Just to be clear we did have a delay with our replacment motor shipment due to a miscommunication with the factory. This has been explained to those customers who need a motor so they understand we dont have any now but we will and those warranty claims will be taken care off immediately.
    At this point we are 30 days out on the motors unfortunately.

I'm not up to speed with kitrae's EKOS problem but if I can help I will.
    VENOM RACING R&D

I'll be out of the country until the 28th so I might not be able to get on here as often. If you have any questions please contact us directly by phone or email.

800-705-0620
    customerservice@venom-group.com
    VENOM RACING R&D

30 days!

Get him a new boat, dragboat just send it back.

@ Drag Boat Bob
    If we had your correct email address you would have been notified that the props already shipped. As for the motors we have explained they are on order and you will get a replacement for the defective motor you shipped to us as soon as we get them in stock.
    Venom has my correct email. I just logged in to 'My Account' to find that indeed the props shipped the day before yesterday.

Never received an email, but thanks anyway.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast