Thread: 2 11.1 3 cell packs in a stock 26bl blk jk

Default 2 11.1 3 cell packs in a stock 26bl blk jk

well guys can i use this configuration without blowing anything up? i would really appreciate your help, also do i need a programmer to do this? thanks

NOOO, you cannot. running over 4s can and will blow the esc. It is not rated for 6s lipo.

yeah, run 2 7.4 volt 2s lipos. get the programming card. try to bend the turn fins slightly inward and shorten them a little.

Default no 6s

I tried last year to run 6s lipos it will run for awhile until it blows up!! mine did it nuked the motor, i went back to 4s and I am very happy. I run consistantly at 40 mph and trimed out for speed I have hit 44mph acording to my GPS. cheers

iam running 6 cells lipo with the stock motor but with an ETTI 150a ESC with no prob so far but what is the cut off for 6 cell in series iam just checking because i had mine all set but when i came to charge the bats there 1 was a struggle to bring up to charge
    Maxamus

well another glorious day here and near perfect conditions i took 3 sets of bats to run 2 sets 4cell and 1 set of 6 cell so i had plenty of juice to have a good blast with the GPS in and esc re programmed to run on 6 cell it returned some real good speed results the top speed being 46.5 mph i know i can get more out of it but i need to hit the sweet spot with the trimming but overall a good result and day

running
    stock motor
    150a Etti esc
    2x 11.1v 5000 mah 25c lipo
    fullers hardware
    x642 DE-tongued b/s
    2.4GHz
    foretrex 101 gps all up weight 5lb
    Maxamus

It sounds like i been real lucky with my BJ i have been running 6s on stock electronics for a good 18-20 full batts! with big props and all i had happen "so far" was desoldered motor connectors. i now use a small peace of aluminum tube to ziptie my connectors to and route some cooling water to it! from what i read dont it...but its fun!!!

http://youtu.be/0niUkIKWYBctry