Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: JR FM Receivers

Arrow Wanted: JR FM Receivers

Looking for some JR or compatible FM receivers. I have a JR XR3i and am desperate for some receivers.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

I have a JR XR3i new in the box
    THUNDER TIGER OUTLAW,THUNDER TIGER BANDIT
    CARBON FIBER MINICAT HYDRO,MINICAT HYDRO,PROBOAT MISS GEICO,SKUNKWORKS 32" CAT TWIN, H@M VIPER TURBINE ---JEFF WOHLT WIRE DRIVES

need a spektrum sr3000 or 3001 reciever for my ul-1
    CARBON FIBER MINICAT HYDRO,MINICAT HYDRO,PROBOAT MISS GEICO,SKUNKWORKS 32" CAT TWIN, H@M VIPER TURBINE ---JEFF WOHLT WIRE DRIVES

I don't have any Spektrum stuff or 3001. What do you want for the receiver?
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

you tell me my friend i'am not gonna use it

By chance to you know what channel? I'm trying to determine if I need to get a crystal as well.

will send you crystals too

have any props to let loose of

I have a few very small ones 1/8" shaft size

just make me a offer tks

Thanks bigpapa!

Still need more!

will see what i can do , todd

Quote Originally Posted by Meniscus View Post
    Thanks bigpapa!

Still need more!
    LOL, I was referring to everyone else. I still need more receivers, so if you have one available, let me know!

Thanks.

oops sorry lol

Try this guy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/JR-R125-Receiver...3A1%7C294%3A30

hobb-e-mart works closely with Horizon.

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

Thanks Andy, I appreciate it.

I'll check my stock today. I know I have some JR synthesized 75FM receivers. The one where you 'dial in' the frequency. They work great! No worries about crystals. They are $100 receivers retail/new I think. They generally bring from $40-50 on Ebay. What is a fair price? I think I have several of these.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

We can talk about offloading as many as your have at a fair price. Let me know how many you have.

Thanks sailr!

Sailr,
    If Meniscus doesn't want them all, I would be interested in one or two of them.
    Thanks,
    Brad
    SoCal Fast Electrics|H&M Drifter S-CC1512/4S/T180A|Aeromarine Scorpion 32"- UL-1/4S/HM200A|Insane 34- CC1515 1Y/4S2P/T180A|BK Bandit S-CC1515 1Y/4S2P/T180A|Insane FE30 UL-1/4S/ETTI 150

I want them all!

Just kidding, we'll see how many Jim comes up with.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
    Try this guy:

http://cgi.ebay.com/JR-R125-Receiver...3A1%7C294%3A30

hobb-e-mart works closely with Horizon.

Andy
    Andy, I've been watching this guy's stuff, but it seems that all of these receivers that he's selling have been AM and I'm looking for FM.

I haven't forgotten you guys! Will try to get out to the warehouse tomorrow and take stock. I know the nitro boys here locally are wanting them too but my first allegiance is to FE!

I want them all!

Just kidding, we'll see how many Jim comes up with.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

LMAO! FE over local, that's great!!!

No problem. You mean to tell me you're going to a warehouse on Memorial Day? I hope this "warehouse" has a stocked fridge, a grill, a pond out back and a place to fly a flag to remember those you have protected us.

I'd say don't worry about it until after you get back to work.

Thanks for the update.

Yep! Too old to party. Haha. I work every day. Breaks the boredom, gets me away from the wife for a while. My workshop is also in the warehouse. There is a fridge and Microwave there! Also a sofa if I ever get kicked outta da house!

I'm headed down there shortly. Will let you know about the receivers later!

Have a beer and hot dog for me! Don't worry, I always remember those that have protected us!

LMAO! FE over local, that's great!!!

No problem. You mean to tell me you're going to a warehouse on Memorial Day? I hope this "warehouse" has a stocked fridge, a grill, a pond out back and a place to fly a flag to remember those you have protected us.

I'd say don't worry about it until after you get back to work.

Thanks for the update.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

No dogs, only homemade beer battered brats on charcoal and hickory chips.

I'll check in later. Thanks for looking for me!

I have never heard of beer battered brats?
    Last edited by egneg; 05-25-2009 at 05:00 PM.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Okay, here's the deal. I have:

six (6) JR RS300 Synthesized 3 ch receivers. NO CRYSTAL REQUIRED. You can dial in any frequency. These retail for around $100 new. $40each or $35 each if you take all six. SHIPPED. All 6 sold to Meniscus. Payment received

1 JR RS125 AM receiver No crystal $15
    1 JR RS135 FM receiver $25 channel 77 crystal Sold to Diegoboy payment received.

2 Airtronics 75 FM receivers. No crystals. These are hard to find used! These retail for about $90 I think. $30 each shipped 1 sold to M.M. 1 left

1 Hitec transmitter and receiver 75 AM on channel 69 $40 shipped.

1 Aquacraft transmitter and receiver 75 AM. Crystals don't match $25 shipped.

Last edited by sailr; 05-27-2009 at 05:45 PM.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by egneg View Post
    I have never heard of beer battered brats?
    LOL, Brat = Bratwurst, and these were made in NC someplace. I don't know, the family has some connection.

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    six (6) JR RS300 Synthesized 3 ch receivers. NO CRYSTAL REQUIRED. You can dial in any frequency. These retail for around $100 new. $40each or $35 each if you take all six. SHIPPED....
    Dang, camera isn't working. I'll try to get it working and post some pics.
    I will take all of the JR Synthesized 3 channel receivers unless FE Wannabe needs one or two. Let's see what he wants or if one of the other options will work for him.

Thanks Jim!

Miniscus. I will send my paypal address to you by PM.

LOL, Brat = Bratwurst, and these were made in NC someplace. I don't know, the family has some connection.

I will take all of the JR Synthesized 3 channel receivers unless FE Wannabe needs one or two. Let's see what he wants or if one of the other options will work for him.

Thanks Jim!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

All 6 JR synth. receivers sold to Meniscus pending paypal payment.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast