Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who's Running a Micro? => Less than 16"

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Dont hold your breath on getting any Lindenau boats, I was told he stopped answering mail etc quite some time ago & that he has/was going through some very personal problems. This came from a guy in Europe that is a serious racer who had ordered & payed for a boat but never ever got it & didnt get any answers to his mail sent. I believe their were others that payed & didnt see their boats, I was told do not pay money into his account as i was interested in an Atomos. Thanks Martin.
    Right, that is how all this seems to be playing out, thanks you for the info.

Yep, forget MR. Lindenau !

What about : http://www.hdanz.de/html/minis.html ??
    Very nice boats and a very very friendly man !

He asked me if contact can go via me. He's bought a new house and needs a new provider. So his site will be offline for some time.
    Last edited by Gerwin Brommer; 01-31-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Gerwin, what is the current preferred platform folks over there are using for hydro 1?
    Any more info on those fiberglass riggers that were supposed to "appear" beginning this year?
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

I had a proboat mini cat with a eflight 3700kv in runner.

Works great on smooth water but slightest ripple and it was all over, mines launched out of a ripple into a stationary rock, didn't end up to well for the cat

Sorry to hear that. I haven't run any of the small cats yet, but my understanding is that for a general rule of thumb, set the strut very high and push the COG as far forward as possible and still get up on plane.

Did you ever fix her up? You know there are a few very nice small cats available in the marketplace. I've been toying with the idea of building one next Winter.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

I bought a sv27 since that which is going through a re build and I am trying to find a 32" cat to make a twin engine fe.

If a new mini cat hull pops up at the right price I will get another one, I love the mini cats they are so much fun and no body expects them to go as well as they do with a brushless in them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345