Thread: SRT Speeder

Arrow SRT Speeder

IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

dang, dat fast!
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

That is the Speeder cat , made by Ralf Schnippkoweit, alias Schnippi, alias Dr.Psycho !

His webshop :
    http://www.modelltechnik-schnippkoweit.de/xtcommerce/

Take a look at his "Hydrocat" ! , a mixture of a hydro and a cat.
    I've seen that baby fly, it's amazing !

Gerwin,

Have you seen the hunter hydro run?
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Nope, that is one of the latest hulls.
    But believe me, if Ralf has such a hull in his webshop, you know for sure that
    it is a very good boat !!!

wow, there are a lot of good looking boats on that site. too bad I can't read it!

Since there's a language barrier, would you mind asking him for a video and speeds seen?

Ralf speaks some English, send him an email. I bought a Speedercat from him awhile back......

If your interested in a mini catamaran, I have a brand new Baby Freya for sale. Really nice boat. I just don't have the time for it right now. Let me know if you are interested.

It's 21.8 inches long.

http://www.rc-raceboats-world.de/xos...d-zubehoer-c-3[IMG]

Baby Freya is sold.
    Last edited by rhinopole; 05-16-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meniscus View Post
    Since there's a language barrier, would you mind asking him for a video and speeds seen?
    http://translate.google.com/translat...%3Den%26sa%3DG

That is googles roughly translated page. For any non english site you want to try and read just copy the sites address and paste it into google's search.

Hope that helps.

I know I do that often.

I was under the impression that you have some interaction with this guy. That's why I asked if you wouldn't mind asking him the above.

Thanks.

I asked the main German board for video's. No reaction so far.
    Looks like the boat isn't very common yet.

That's what I figured. Thanks Gerwin, I appreciate it!

would like to know what is up with the inline rudder/strut from what i have read it causes hunting or makes the boat squirrele at speed. but the speed that small boat was doing it didnt seem to have those traits