Thread: Nice Custom Painted ProBoat Apache 24 FS/FT Batt Packs and Charger for it so also RTR

Default Nice Custom Painted ProBoat Apache 24 FS/FT Batt Packs and Charger for it so also RTR

Hey guys I bought this from a fellow member on the forums not to long ago, come to find out the local club doesnt run cats, only hydros and sv's so im selling this to try and get a pair of lipos for the sv27 i just bought, looking to get a nice pair of 2s 2200 lipos if anyone has a pair and looking to trade lmk asap.

otherwise I paid $100 SHIPPED for the boat, the paint cost $30, and i only ran it once, nice boat comes with original box manuals, radio and is RTR minus batteries. I have two brand new trinity 3200 6 cell packs and a Barely used Intellect 4200 6 cell pack, and a Nice BRAND NEW Duratrax Onyx 210 charger, with lcd screen.

I can sell boat, 3 battery packs and charger so its a true "RTR" for $200 even shipped I paid $100 for the boat, $30 on paint, $50 on the two 3200 packs, $65 on the 4200 pack, and $50 on the charger thats a total of $295 and most of this stuff is BRAND New.

If you just want the boat, I can ship it for $110 or trade for two nice 2s 2200 lipo packs.

the batteries and charger are for sale also.

Prices includes insurance and DC.
    All items sold AS-IS.
    The two 3200 packs and the charger have a Factory warranty.

here are pics guys lmk!

Last edited by 03civic1; 05-14-2009 at 10:57 AM.

Pm sent on a trade...

pmd back lmk asap

Please state if insurance is included with shipping along with any "as is terms". This is helpfull due to the number and type of items you are selling.
    Thank you
    Tom G

yes insurance is included and as everyone knows, due to the nature of the hobby, everything is sold as is, but as you can see in the pictures everything in in very good condition!

bump

whats the speed on this boat and what motor / esc is used

Nevermind, just read the title.

speed is about 15-22 depending on conditions/batts etc...