Thread: Great Scale Boat

Default Great Scale Boat

I found this link on the RRR forum.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03URZ3nln6E
    If you are interested in scale boating, you have to check out the last boat if the closing minutes of the video. Just AMAZING!
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

That was GREAT! Thanks for sharing.
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What do you think of the new area. I'm trying to clean things up a bit to keep things more organized.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

I like it. For those wanting to see video, it'll be easier to find here. Also, build threads can link to the video posted here. nice!
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sweet! A place for videos!
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Steven, how about transferring my thread here => https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ead.php?t=7054
    to this section.

I'd love to get some responses to this one.

Thanks
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil