Thread: Upstate NY (Syracuse NY) Clubs

Default Upstate NY (Syracuse NY) Clubs

Upstate NY (Syracuse NY) Looking for some boaters or clubs or does anybody know of any events within driving range. Syracuse is in the middle of the state 2 1/2 hrs from Albany or Buffalo.
    Also i live on the water so if anybody in the area needs a place to run let me know Thanks

We have a club in Buffalo, we don't race but mostly get together on the weekends and Thursday nights for a great time. If you ever want to take the trip down shoot me a pm. I used to race Pocket Bikes (Mini-Moto) in Syracuse every weekend a few years back.....Funny sight to see a guy in his 30's riding a tiny motorcyle
    Team Liquid Dash

Quote Originally Posted by Raydee View Post
    We have a club in Buffalo, we don't race but mostly get together on the weekends and Thursday nights for a great time. If you ever want to take the trip down shoot me a pm. I used to race Pocket Bikes (Mini-Moto) in Syracuse every weekend a few years back.....Funny sight to see a guy in his 30's riding a tiny motorcyle
    Have any pics of you on the bike. Thanks for the invite i will send you pm do you have any big weekends this summer.

Im in albany area