Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Watch Christopher Hitchens Get Waterboarded (VANITY FAIR)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill-SOCAL View Post
    I guess that it matters not one little bit that the only people still supporting torture are those who were part and parcel in authorizing it or the moron media pundits like Hannity, who so far has refused to follow through on his offer to be waterboarded for charity.
    What exactly is in-between, Bill??? The Army field manual won't even let you INSULT a prisoner...

Again, like Steven pointed out... the Left, and many on the Right, keep saying there are "other ways"... but we haven't heard what those might be... Doesn't sound very "transparent" to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Bill-SOCAL View Post
    I am amazed at the simplicity of the analysis here. So the choices are either torture or hugs and kisses?? OK.

I guess that it matters not one little bit that the only people still supporting torture are those who were part and parcel in authorizing it or the moron media pundits like Hannity, who so far has refused to follow through on his offer to be waterboarded for charity.

None of the people involved in interrogating prisoners or terrorist suspects says it works, but hey, what do they know. Rush says it does and that is all that needs to be said.
    It depends on which side you believe in.

Again I ask the same question, how will we interrogate future prisoners?

It seems without some kind of water boarding, sleep deprivation or other mental torture, there is no other answer. So Darin was joking but on track, we will try to be "nice" to a people that still believe in beheading civilians! Sad! I think you are living in a dream state if you believe this will work. These people are barbarians still living in the past. They have to be handled differently than a 99% of the other countries out there. They respect and fear force and will step on the weak without thinking twice about it.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

I got it!!! Tickle-torture!!!

Or maybe we can just force them to drink some of the Kook-Aide...

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    I got it!!! Tickle-torture!!!

Or maybe we can just force them to drink some of the Kook-Aide...
    Or maybe they can spend an hour or so with BO. If they hear enough of his bull^&%t they couldn't help but either get sick or give in to his every need.
    Steven Vaccaro

We could always bomb them back to the stone age,,,,but with their views, and in many cases living conditions, no-one would notice any difference.

You ever served in the military Darin?
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    You ever served in the military Darin?
    Sounds like a leading question to me... but I'll bite...

No... I never have...

Here is an interesting article about Nancy Pelosi and Donald Rumsfield and waterboarding.

http://www.thebulletin.us/articles/2...e182977392.txt

Jim
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Good one, almost perfect to show the inconsistency of Pelosi and the like. Back peddlers all the way with no distinct direction on what to do. It is a truly a shame!
    P.S. Do these posts ever end?

Yes, apparently politicians change their minds from time to time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't get me started

Yup, Saddam did. He decided not to work with the US after we helped him repel the Iranian invasions.

Daniel Noriega made a similar choice.

Andy
    Spektrum Development Team

Clearly you missed the point. Plus, I am not defending Pelosi in this situation, all I am saying is that trying to make it seem that she is the only politician who has changed their minds on something, and in this instance trying to defend torture by doing so, that we need to see that it is not uncommon for it to happen.

Plus, I am very weary of this whole concept that politicians cannot change their positions on anything less they be labeled a "flip-flopper". Are you really saying that you want a dogmatic thinker who will never change their mind regardless of the situation?? Personally I prefer it when a person can see new evidence, or acknowledge new circumstances and modify their opinion based on that new information.
    Don't get me started

Quote Originally Posted by Darin Jordan View Post
    Sounds like a leading question to me... but I'll bite...

No... I never have...
    Darin, listen from 2:15 on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sm8O...layer_embedded
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    Dude... what does any of this have to do with me, or what I've said here???

hmmmm....LSD worked pretty well years ago. Same as being tickled but about 10 times better! Oh, you will talk!

Getting to think some of you watched too much of Hogans Heros!!

Man, Rumsfield was a real screwup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Wohlt View Post
    Getting to think some of you watched too much of Hogans Heros!!
    "I know NOOOTHING!"

Ha...I loved that damn dumb German! Great show.

My father and I were speaking about this topic on the forum yesterday and he jokingly said "Isnt it a hell of alot of humane to capture this people and waterboard them, instead of allowing themselves to go out and blow themselves up?"
    Steven Vaccaro

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234